It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Revealing of a Hidden Mystery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Greetings fellow ATS members and visitors. Many on this website look into the mystery religions to understand hidden knowledge. Even secret societies have carried some of these hidden mysteries. But their source is Babylon of old. Babylon is the source of most religion on earth today. And is behind the hidden teachings of secret societies and mystery religions. The ancient Egyptians, Persians, Greeks, Romans, all have main themes hidden in their mystery religions, occult teachings, and the mainstream religions carry them as well. It is no coincidence that pyramids are found throughout the earth, and certain symbology and teachings are found in all religions around the world.

The Bible contains many mysteries and sacred secrets that were sealed and only revealed when Jesus came to earth. And others that were still sealed and would not be made known until the time of the end. Some consider the mysteries of the world more interesting, imagining there is nothing to discover from the Bible. But take a closer look. It is the source of true enlightenment. And the majority of humankind have not been taught its mysteries or secrets.

In my previous thread the subject of the scepter of Bible prophecy was considered and how it will be fulfilled in Jesus Christ's kingdom rule from heaven over the earth in the near future. That scepter represents his authority to rule.

Satan is now ruling the earth. God has allowed Satan to rule since the fall of man in the garden of Eden. But Jehovah God has seen in his good pleasure for an administration in its due time to bring all things together, in heaven and on earth. The prophecy in Genesis 3:15 foretells a war between the forces of good and evil. In that previous thread and others an explanation is given as to the significance of Genesis 3:15 and the major players involved in it and how the entire Bible reveals the unfolding of that prophecy throughout the ages.

When studying the Bible it is always appropriate to do so with a humble and honest heart with prayer and meditation. In the previous thread about the scepter we see how searching throughout scripture using that keyword can give a fuller understanding of a hidden mystery. As God is the author of the Bible, he has inspired men, not to write their thoughts, but those of God. And they can be thousands of years apart and write details about a prophecy that coincide with each other and explain each other. Something that would be impossible if the Bible was just the work of humans.

That is also why a person can read through the Bible and never really get the real meaning or understanding of it. As the angel told Daniel the meaning of his words would be kept secret, sealed up until the time of the end, and those cleansing themselves, and having insight would rove to and fro through the scriptures and they would shine like the sun, and bring many people to righteousness. But the ones acting wickedly will not understand:

“As for you, Daniel, keep the words secret, and seal up the book until the time of the end. Many will rove about, and the true knowledge will become abundant...Go, Daniel, because the words are to be kept secret and sealed up until the time of the end. Many will cleanse themselves and whiten themselves and will be refined. And the wicked ones will act wickedly, and none of the wicked will understand; but those having insight will understand."-Daniel 12:4, 9-10.

Paul spoke concerning one of these hidden mysteries, sacred secrets, of God:

"For I do not want you to be unaware of this sacred secret, brothers, so that you do not become wise in your own eyes: A partial dulling of senses has come upon Israel until the full number of people of the nations has come in, and in this manner all Israel will be saved."-Romans 11:25-26.

What was he referring to? There is a clue given to the apostle John on the island of Patmos. There in his Revelation an angel tells him, talking about those who have the work of bearing witness to the name of Jehovah God and his Christ:

"And a white robe was given to each of them, and they were told to rest a little while longer, until the number was filled of their fellow slaves and their brothers who were about to be killed as they had been."-Revelation 6:11.

I was conversing with a Jew from Israel on another forum and he had cited this text from Revelation and asked what it meant "until the number was filled." It was perplexing to him and he wanted to know.

Now concerning the wisdom of these wonderful sacred secrets Paul wrote:

"But we speak God’s wisdom in a sacred secret, the hidden wisdom, which God foreordained before the systems of things for our glory."-1 Corinthians 2:7.

What is this hidden mystery? It has to do with the outworking of God's purpose as set out in Genesis 3:15. The main offspring of the woman was Jesus Christ. But let us look into another part of this sacred secret.

A Hidden Sacret Secret Revealed

"For I consider that the sufferings of the present time do not amount to anything in comparison with the glory that is going to be revealed in us.  For the creation is waiting with eager expectation for the revealing of the sons of God. For the creation was subjected to futility, not by its own will, but through the one who subjected it, on the basis of hope that the creation itself will also be set free from enslavement to corruption and have the glorious freedom of the children of God."-Romans 8:18-21.

Paul writes here concerning this sacred secret, one of the deep things of God. It was not made known to the world. The rulers of the earth do not understand it at present just the same as they did not in times past. For Paul reasons:

"It is this wisdom that none of the rulers of this system of things came to know, for if they had known it, they would not have executed the glorious Lord."-1 Corinthians 2:8.

Yes, if the rulers of his present system back in Rome and Judea had understood these hidden mysteries they would not have executed the glorious Lord, Jesus Christ. And they would not have persecuted his adopted his brothers. Just the same today, if the rulers of this present system of things understood these hidden sacred secrets they would not do what they are about to do.

But talking to Jesus' adopted brothers Paul tells us:

"But just as it is written: “Eye has not seen and ear has not heard, nor have there been conceived in the heart of man the things that God has prepared for those who love him.”  For it is to us God has revealed them through his spirit, for the spirit searches into all things, even the deep things of God."-1 Corinthians 2:9-10.

Going back to that "deep thing of God" quoted in Romans let us delve into this hidden mystery. We are told that "the creation is waiting with eager expectation for the revealing of the sons of God."

link   
What is the creation? This is referring to humankind. We know that because we are told that at the revelation of the Sons of God the creation will be set free from enslavement to corruption, that is, sin and death. To further understand this deep thing of God and what really is the revealing of the Sons of God Paul explains:

"For the creation was subjected to futility, not by its own will, but through the one who subjected it, on the basis of hope."-Romans 8:20.

Creation, that is humankind, was subjected to futility, that is sin and death, by God, the one who subjected it, on the basis of hope. What is that hope? The prophecy of Genesis 3:15. By means of the offspring of the woman the works of the Devil would be broken apart. And what would be the end result?

"That the creation itself will also be set free from enslavement to corruption and have the glorious freedom of the children of God."-Romans 8:21.

The result will be the perfection of the human family. It will be freed from enslavement to corruption, that is sin and death. And humankind, alienated from God, will be accepted back into his family, and have the glorious freedom of the children of God.

How does this happen? Who are the Sons of God? When are they revealed?

Jesus is the son of God. He is the firstborn of all creation. He is NOT Jehovah God. He is God's only-begotten son. He was God's earliest creation of long ago. Jesus also had other brothers in heaven, these "sons of God" were the angels, among whom one came to be known as Satan the Devil when he lied and sinned and became a manslayer. When Adam and Eve sinned they were cast out of Jehovah's family. Just as Satan and the wicked angels that followed his evil course.

When Jesus emptied his heavenly body and came to earth and was born as a human he appeared at the Jordan River when he was 30 years old and was baptized in water by John the baptist to do the will of God. He was anointed, or baptized, with holy spirit, and became spirit begotten. He was born from above, or born again. It was the only way to return to heaven. For Jesus told Nicodemus that no would could enter into the kingdom of heaven unless they were born again.

Jesus was not the only person to be baptized with holy spirit. The sacred secret hidden from long lasting times revealed that he would have adopted brothers from among humankind that would be born from above. That spirit adoption would make them adopted "brothers" of Jesus Christ, and Sons of God:

"We know that God makes all his works cooperate together for the good of those who love God, those who are the ones called according to his purpose; because those whom he gave his first recognition he also foreordained to be patterned after the image of his Son, so that he might be the firstborn among many brothers.""-Romans 8:28-29.

So these "Sons of God" are adopted brothers of Jesus Christ. They are chosen and called. They are anointed, baptized with holy spirit:

"For you did not receive a spirit of slavery causing fear again, but you received a spirit of adoption as sons, by which spirit we cry out: “Abba, Father!” The spirit itself bears witness with our spirit that we are God’s children."-Romans 8:15-16.

This adoption by spirit anoints the person, and the spirit reveals to them that they have become adopted "Sons of God" and thus, "brothers" of Jesus Christ. For Jesus was the first so that those called according to God's good purpose would be patterned after him. That is raised in glorified spirit bodies in the image, the spirit form of Jehovah God, and Jesus Christ, with immortality!

This anointing is done to a select few from among humankind. Revelation tells us that the total number would be 144,000. (See this thread for a full explanation on the 144,000). These would be gathered together with Christ in heaven and rule with him over earth for the 1,000 year reign of his kingdom government over the earth.

The churches of Christendom, not understanding scripture, teach that all people go to heaven. But the Bible never anywhere states that. The Biblical hope for humankind is that God will bring it back to perfection and that the righteous will live forever on earth in peace and harmony.-See Psalm 37:10, 11, 29.

That hope will only be realized at the glorious revelation of the Sons of God. That is a future event. After the foretold great tribulation and before Armageddon Jesus will return and there will be supernatural signs and portents in heaven heralding Christ's return! All humankind will know it is Jesus Christ because of these supernatural manifestations in heaven. And during that time Jesus will gather his faithful called, chosen, and anointed, those asleep in death, and those remaining alive, all together will be converted in a moment, in the blink of an eye, into immortal spirit sons of God in heaven at Jehovah's side, with Jesus Christ their brother:

 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then the sign of the Son of man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in grief, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he will send out his angels with a great trumpet sound, and they will gather his chosen ones together from the four winds, from one extremity of the heavens to their other extremity."-Matthew 24:29-31.

At that time Jesus will ride forth to wage the war of Armageddon, and those called and chosen and faithful who are with him will do so:

"These will battle with the Lamb, but because he is Lord of lords and King of kings, the Lamb will conquer them. Also, those with him who are called and chosen and faithful will do so.”-Revelation 17:14.

So going back to the beginning, to what that Jew from Israel was asking? What is the full limit of the number? It is 144,000. Revelation tells us that the full number is 144,000 that have been called and chosen. They will rule in heaven with Jesus Christ as kings and priests for the 1,000 years. Jesus promises these ones who have conquered, and endured down to the end that they will receive scepters of authority as his Father, Jehovah has given him, and they will use them to shepherd the nations and break them to pieces on the day of Jehovah's wrath against humankind:

"And to the one who conquers and observes my deeds down to the end, I will give authority over the nations, and he will shepherd the people with an iron rod so that they will be broken to pieces like clay vessels, just as I have received from my Father. "-Revelation 2:26-27.

link   
So at the manifestation of Jesus Christ in heaven, these "Sons of God" the chosen 144,000 will be with him. The revealing of Jesus Christ in heaven will also be the revealing of the "Sons of God." It will commence at the battle of Armageddon wherein the nations will battle with Jesus Christ but as he is King of kings and Lord of lords he will crush them, and also those called and chosen with him will do so. Then a righteous government of peace will be established with Jesus Christ and the 144,00 over the earth. And during that kingdom rule all the untold blessing upon humankind will be fulfilled. Until at last at the end of the 1,000 years, all those in God's memory who are sleeping in death are brought back to life, humankind will be brought back to perfection, and as the last enemy, death will be brought to nothing.

"Next, the end, when he hands over the Kingdom to his God and Father, when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power. For he must rule as king until God has put all enemies under his feet. And the last enemy, death, is to be brought to nothing."-1 Corinthians 15:24-26.

These are glorious sacred secrets of God revealed to his sons and being taught to the nations as a light to the world before the end comes.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser

I think you hold the record for the longest lasting Jehovah’s Witness on here.

All the other ones give up pretty quick. Kudos for your persistence, I guess.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Always weirds me out when religious zealots start fantasizing about the end of the world, and death of everyone on it with drool coming from their lips.

Like they think they're the ones who will be saved lol

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iconic
Always weirds me out when religious zealots start fantasizing about the end of the world, and death of everyone on it with drool coming from their lips.

That’s exactly what they think. Takes one to know one. I was a JW for 22 years. Pioneer (back when it was actually 1000 hours a year) and all.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iconic

I guess there are those who want the end to come for selfish reasons. It could be like Jonah who was sent to Nineveh. Or the person that said he used to be a JW and thought that way.

God doesn't want to see anyone die. That was the lesson he taught Jonah by sending him to the great city Nineveh to get them to repent. He says:

“‘Do I take any pleasure at all in the death of a wicked person?’ declares the Sovereign Lord Jehovah. ‘Do I not prefer that he turn away from his ways and keep living?’-Ezekiel 18:23.

In another place we are told the end has not yet arrived because God is yet calling people to repentance everywhere:

"Jehovah is not slow concerning his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with you because he does not desire anyone to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance."-2 Peter 3:9.

So no, God is not drooling over, or desiring to kill wicked people. But he has foretold he will do it. And that is just and righteous on his part. It is only fair so that peace loving people can live without fear from the wicked forever. All that he does is for our good. Even the destruction of ungodly people is for the good of all humankind.

There will be a day when this present system of things and all the evil in it will not even be a memory.

"For look! I am creating new heavens and a new earth; And the former things will not be called to mind, Nor will they come up into the heart."-Isaiah 65:17.

And everyone gets to chose whether they will live or die. Do you hear the spirit calling to you? Anyone wishing can take life's water free!

"And the spirit and the bride keep on saying, “Come!” and let anyone hearing say, “Come!” and let anyone thirsting come; let anyone who wishes take life’s water free."-Revelation 22:17.

I imagine the people in Jeremiah's day no doubt reasoned such, or even in Noah's day when he was declaring Jehovah's day of vengeance on that wicked generation. Those that did not heed the warning died. Even when they murdered the prophets sent to them that didn't stop Jehovah from fulfilling his word.

"“There is still one more man through whom we can inquire of Jehovah; but I hate him, for he never prophesies good things concerning me, only bad. He is Mi·caiʹah the son of Imʹlah.” However, Je·hoshʹa·phat said: “The king should not say such a thing.”-1 Kings 22:18.

edit on 12-8-2022 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Part of what you said is correct

But...

Jesus ( Yeshua) said I and the Father are one. You have seen me, you have seen the Father ( YHWY)

I want you to do some independent study, and look beyond what you have been taught by people. Ask the Living God for guidance, that no man can give. Then, and only then will you be enlightened.
Peace

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

OmG do you have a checklist for enlightenment? That's relly neat, you have to share it with the world, if its that simple, you'll be venerated in no time.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Part of what you said is correct

But...

Jesus ( Yeshua) said I and the Father are one. You have seen me, you have seen the Father ( YHWY)

I want you to do some independent study, and look beyond what you have been taught by people. Ask the Living God for guidance, that no man can give. Then, and only then will you be enlightened.
Peace

Thank you for your comment. And I appreiate your sincerity. Here is a question for you. Have you ever thought what it means to be one with God? For example when Jesus prayed to his God and Father on the night before he was to be put to death he asked for unity among his followers. He prayed:

"I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, watch over them on account of your own name, which you have given me, so that they may be one just as we are one."-John 17:11.

So Jesus earnestly prayed to God in heaven that his followers be one as he was one with his Father.

Here is another question. Who was Jesus praying to when he was about to die?

And concerning the kingdom government which Jehovah God gave to his son. How could Jesus be given a name above all the other names if it was above all the others? Why did Jesus have to sit at his Father's right hand until Jehovah gave him his kingdom power?

And also, ponder this question. After Jesus' thousand year rule over the earth he is going to hand the kingdom and authority back over to his Father and subject himself to his Father. What does this imply about Jesus' relationship to his God and Father?

"But when all things will have been subjected to him, then the Son himself will also subject himself to the One who subjected all things to him, that God may be all things to everyone."-1 Corinthians 15:28.
edit on 13-8-2022 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   

How do the nations attempt to battle with Jesus?

I'm trying to picture a fight with soldiers, missles, even nukes, but versus what? Supernatural beings from the sky? Anyone care to elaborate?

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo

How do the nations attempt to battle with Jesus?

I'm trying to picture a fight with soldiers, missles, even nukes, but versus what? Supernatural beings from the sky? Anyone care to elaborate?

A good question showing that you're thinking things through. And one that deserves an answer.

The nations cannot attack Jehovah God directly. Therefore they will attack his named people. The prophecy in Ezekiel about that future event explains it well:

“This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah says: ‘In that day thoughts will come into your heart, and you will devise an evil plan. You will say: “I will invade the land of unprotected settlements. I will come against those living in security, without disturbance, all of them living in settlements unprotected by walls, bars, or gates.” It will be to take much spoil and plunder, to attack the devastated places that are now inhabited and a people regathered from the nations, who are accumulating wealth and property those who are living in the center of the earth."-Ezekiel 38:10-12.

As Jehovah's named people, his witnesses are a peace-loving people and are unified worldwide they do not have weapons to defend themselves nor do they participate in wars, knowing that it is futile to try and attempt to change this wicked system of things through political movements or social justice movements. They know God's kingdom government is going to fix mankind's problems. As such, when they proclaim the destruction of this wicked world, after it has already turned upon and devastated the religions of the world, Gog, a coalition of nations will make a multinational effort to eradicate Jehovah's people from the face of the earth. So they will coordinate to attack Jehovah's people wherever they may be on earth, imagining that God is not real, or he will not intervene. In this respect they gather together as one to fight against Jesus Christ and his Father Jehovah God.

But Jehovah says that those who attack his people are touching the pupil of his eye and he will respond in a rage.

Above you see depicted a multinational collation in a war room spying on Jehovah's people. They have the headquarters of Warwick, kingdom halls, and even his people preaching publicly in their sights, imagining it will be an easy thing for them to get rid of them when they unite with the one thought of effacing Jehovah's people from the face of the earth.

It is very probable that they will make a coordinated effort to attack Jehovah's people in their private homes. But they do not realize they are treading on territory they will not get away safe from. God will answer in his rage, and in a defensive maneuver Jesus Christ will ride forth with his holy angels, along with the 144,000 anointed in heaven to wage the battle of Armageddon.

“‘On that day, the day when Gog invades [Jehovah's named people],’ declares the Sovereign Lord Jehovah, ‘my great rage will flare up.'"-Ezekiel 38:18.

edit on 14-8-2022 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

join