It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When you taking an L but still get out a minor W.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Emeric Jonez made some statements about Sandy Hook costing him 4 mil.

Actual Ginger Lawyer tried to swoop in with a teabag slam dunk only to get reversed uno.

4 mil poorer, 1 more meme added to the internet.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

He'll appeal before he pays up.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: VierEyes

He might pay a hundred thousand over the rest of his life

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Alex Jones lawyers sent all his text and emails to the prosecution. This will have a even further far reaching effect concerning J6. Unbelievable...

and now a 45mil punitive judgment and this is just the first case with more to come from other Sandy Hook families.
edit on 5-8-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Alex Jones lawyers sent all his text and emails to the prosecution. This will have a even further far reaching effect concerning J6. Unbelievable...

and now a 45mil punitive judgment and this is just the first case with more to come from other Sandy Hook families.

I have not really followed this one.

Did his own lawyers do this to him to get him fried or were they ordered to do so by the court?

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Did his own lawyers do this to him to get him fried or were they ordered to do so by the court?

Apparently they were simply incompetent or perhaps this is a much broader conspiracy. Whatever it is...it's entertaining.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   

What I see is a concerted effort to gather more 'proof' that the radical right must be silenced at all costs. The sad thing is, after TPTB successfully silence conservatives, they will come for the liberals.

I don't believe a group of lawyers forwarded all of the damaging texts and emails 'accidently'. Everybody has their price, and AJ might just be a willing participant if taking the fall was lucrative enough.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Probably planned and calculated. No way for him to win, jurries love to give away millions of other people's money. This almost guarantees an appeal which gives Alex the best chance of reducing damages.

If anything for this makes it into the January 6th committee, how can anything they say or do be taken seriously given that Alex has been thoroughly discredited in court?

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   

When you turn in evidence you have to turn in all the non relevant evidence, too , and then that gets pored through and used if useful.
If he wants a single text on a phone they'll want the whole phones worth of data .

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IsabelleJones

When you turn in evidence you have to turn in all the non relevant evidence, too , and then that gets pored through and used if useful.
If he wants a single text on a phone they'll want the whole phones worth of data .

I saw a clip where the prosecutor broke the news about the phone data to AJ on the stand, stating that his lawyer did not even call for the extra info to be dismissed once he learned of his mistake. Crazy.

Here, found the clip:
Link
edit on 8/5/2022 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Dude's going down swinging

top topics

join