It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kari Lake officially wins Arizona Rep Primary

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Ap has officially called the Arizona Republican Governor primary for Kari lake, here is local news station results:

Fox 10 Phoenix

GOVERNOR 2022 ARIZ. GOP PRIMARY Updated Aug 5, 2022, 10:25 AM
AP estimates 88.3% of votes counted

Kari Lake wins.

AP race call at 10:09 a.m. on Aug. 5, 2022. Kari Lake R 336,769 votes 46.8% Karrin Taylor Robson R 317,017 votes 44.0

Love Kari, looks like they tried for 2 days to come up with a way to steal the election and failed.

Hope they investigate and arrest the what looks to me as cheaters before the actual Governor race, but I’m not holding my breath.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Huzzah, now we will not have to listen to her pissing and moaning about how the nomination was stolen from her. But if she loses to the Democrat nominee in November we can bet our bottom dollar how her concession speech will go....

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Even before her win was official, you should have heard the liberal panelists on CNN describing how Republicans in America are rejecting "Traditional Conservatism", to embrace a dangerous form of "by any means necessary".

If they really believe that, these liberals should be doing all they can to build up Joe Biden and Democrats, instead of always bashing the other side. What idiots.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 03:20 AM
link   
They are doing "all they can to build up Joe Biden and Democrats."
There is nothing to do but bash the other side.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Is she still going to claim voter fraud?

She won, so of course not.

Republican logic is lacking. If I win it was fair, if I lose, it was fraud. And people wonder why I think Republicans are morons.

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Republican logic is lacking. If I win it was fair, if I lose, it was fraud. And people wonder why I think Republicans are morons.

Voted for Biden and calls other people morons.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Liberalism IS a mental disorder.
Look it up .

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Considering Lake was polling close to double digits in the lead, had major advantage with in person voting and it was the mail in votes that made it a 1% win I'd say yes. It needs to be addressed now before the main. a reply to: MiddleInsite

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Hope they investigate and arrest the what looks to me as cheaters before the actual Governor race...

That would probably include arresting her Dem opponent as well... the current Secretary of State, the same Secretary of State as during the 2020 election, Katie Hobbs. That would be rich, wouldn't it? I'd love to see that! Especially if they really have the evidence to make the charges stick.

But I won't be holding my breath either!

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Kari Lake? How we have gone so far, from Billy Ocean... o.O

"Hi, I'm Bob Subatomic-particle, And I represent the state of quantum cohesion in your atom of choice.. Vote me for element 12, the brightest thing at at your next elemental event!"
edit on 5-8-2022 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   

She claimed it the night of the primary and every day since.

I watched her live on RSBN talk about it.

I also saw when as soon as she started winning the tally the cut the counting for the night.

I doubt many MAGA people or independents like me who are watching believe they didn’t try to cheat.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

That would probably include arresting her Dem opponent as well... the current Secretary of State, the same Secretary of State as during the 2020 election, Katie Hobbs. That would be rich, wouldn't it? I'd love to see that! Especially if they really have the evidence to make the charges stick.

But I won't be holding my breath either!

Isn’t the D (Katie Hobbs) in charge of the voting? Heard that said a couple times, but couldn’t find links proving.

If true, that seems messed up, running against the person in charge of counting the vote sounds corrupt no matter which party is involved.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   

You really need to talk to Al Gore and Hilary Clinton about that instead of bashing Republicans.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Isn’t the D (Katie Hobbs) in charge of the voting? Heard that said a couple times, but couldn’t find links proving.

Yes. Hobbs is the current Secretary of State, and she was the Secretary of State during the 2020 election. Per the AZ Secretary of State website:

The office also certifies: voting devices, election results, candidates and measures to the ballot, as well as the results of statewide elections. In addition, we are the filing office for campaign finance and expenditure reports made by lobbyists.

And yes to this as well --

If true, that seems messed up, running against the person in charge of counting the vote sounds corrupt no matter which party is involved.

Especially when the SofS is already suspected/accused of election crimes.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ

90% of my friends and family are republican and voted for Kari Lake. I don't know anyone who voted for Robson but yet she got over 300k votes.

BTW look at the overall numbers of voters of Dems vs Rep in AZ. Should tell you all you need to know about the upcoming election unless its true dems jumped over just to vote against Lake in the primaries.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

BTW look at the overall numbers of voters of Dems vs Rep in AZ. Should tell you all you need to know about the upcoming election unless its true dems jumped over just to vote against Lake in the primaries.

I've heard this too. Have no idea if true or even how to confirm.

But I'm sure the high Republican voter numbers also include plenty of Independents and small "L" libertarians..

Fortunately, in November, most of Robson's voters will support Kari... except the crossover Dems of course!

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ

90% of my friends and family are republican and voted for Kari Lake. I don't know anyone who voted for Robson but yet she got over 300k votes.

I believe she was polling above her opponent close to +10 % yet only won by +2%?

Heard 6/7 or 8/10 day of voters voted Kari… have not had those numbers independently verified.

Kari quoted one of those figures election night when approached by D media asking if she was conceding.

It is on the RSBN live stream from that night which I think is still on Rumble.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=26617022]MiddleInsite[/post

The whole election fraud thing started with the DEMONCRATS falsely accusing Russia and Trump of collusion.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Will Arizona still have Mark Brnovich as Attorney General, since he lost the Senate race Tuesday?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join