It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why a real Alien Invasion will probably involve Kaijus like Independence Day.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I have got a two part theory, we are not as big as everyone thinks. We lost our giant human protectors because they rebelled against us and started eating Man on Earth due to the lack of food sources to keep the cycle. Those myths about Giants are real, but we killed them all because the planet is too small for them to breed like Man, they are just our tall Human counterparts.

Every nations had Giants mythology in history. So they were obviously real.
List of Giant mythology

Nephilim Giant history uncovered example. This thread is not really about Giants, so I'm not going to post a bunch of random giants information. Your going too have to google it out as there are tons of info on them hidden history of giant skeletons being hidden from public.

First part of the Theory is that Aliens aren't coming because they have bigger planets to live in. They actually ignore us because our planet is highly populated that they don't want to interfere end up being killed unless they have to takeover our planet. Aliens have feelings too just like humans, we are not their saviours as depicted by Hollywood movies or TV shows. NASA found tons of habitable planets twice or three times as much the size of our planet already.

Second part of he Theory our Giant Human ancestors left this planet already living in a much bigger planet. They are protecting our planet from any hostile intended alien invasion as we are their territory based on a galactic treaty. So other alien forces cannot just invade and send in Kaijus against us without fighting the Giant Humans.

Aliens that are high tech living with Kaijus may have passed the evolution test. The Giant on this planet failed and we also failed to live with the Giants in peace with advance technology. If aliens are high tech enough to live with their Kaiju counterparts as depicted by Independence Day, I say we are screwed if they decides to try and take our planet. They will land monster troops like no tomorrow like in Star Wars where they had Rancor. Probably worst being heavily armoured against tanks and ATGM.

We don't have any giant human protectors on this planet anymore to fight fist to fist head on against Kaijus. We were most likely protected by them in the past that prevent high tech aliens from landing to eat us up.

All in all, I think Giants maybe coming back by evolution.

edit on 1-8-2022 by arcticscouthunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: arcticscouthunter

Pretty sure the "giant skeleton" conspiracy started with a photoshop contest, and it grew from there.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Yeah, totally fake and debunked.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

Until they completely open up the archives at the Smithsonian and the Vatican, I'm inclined to give a bit of credence to just about everything within the realms of archeology.

Outright dismissal is intellectually lazy.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Natural resources.

Water

Slaves

Self or forced populating Food source

That’s why they would come.

…and they won’t care what your pronouns are or your stance on climate change.

And the democrats would sell out to them.
edit on 1-8-2022 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   
there were no kaijus in Independence Day.

are you saying Cloverfield is in the ID universe?

giant humans ('Nephilim') are in the Bible, but no kaiju.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
there were no kaijus in Independence Day.

are you saying Cloverfield is in the ID universe?

giant humans ('Nephilim') are in the Bible, but no kaiju.

Watch it again. The first movie Mothership got blown up before land invasion began. The 2nd movie showed the queen Kaiju which was huge.

1:44 Kaiju alien army.

怪獣 = Monster in English on google translator.
Kaijū

Kaiju by Wiki definition, not Pacific Rim movie

Quote: "The Japanese word kaijū originally referred to monsters and creatures from ancient Japanese legends;[1] it earlier appeared in the Chinese Classic of Mountains and Seas.[2][3] After sakoku had ended and Japan was opened to foreign relations in the mid-19th century, the term kaijū came to be used to express concepts from paleontology and legendary creatures from around the world. For example, in 1908 it was suggested that the extinct Ceratosaurus-like cryptid was alive in Yukon Territory,[4] and this was referred to as kaijū.[5] However, there are no traditional depictions of kaiju or kaiju-like creatures in Japanese folklore; but rather the origins of kaiju are found in film"

Independence Day Alien Size comparison

Now imagine the Giant Humans in comparison and replace the Independence Day chart size with Human giant comparison.

Would Aliens want to invade us when we got giants of our own?

edit on 1-8-2022 by arcticscouthunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   
….who cares about aliens when You could have and rent a slave cabin In the woods. Check out that thread. Of course it’s not a sex slave cabin. That will get your comment removed. It’s more serious than that.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

originally posted by: RMFX1

Until they completely open up the archives at the Smithsonian and the Vatican, I'm inclined to give a bit of credence to just about everything within the realms of archeology.

Outright dismissal is intellectually lazy.

This is true.

Here’s the thing, the OP sounds lunatic crazy.

But, I’ve seen a UFO.

Once you cross that barrier, the OP could be spot on. I’m not sure that currently understood history supports the theory without some monumental assumptions/inferring/interpreting/etc., but, who knows.

Personally, from the reading I’ve done, I’ve never landed where the OP did.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

Theoretically speaking, any advanced alien species that become known for preying on weaker species wouldn't last long if the universe is truly teeming with intelligent life.

That is if we assume that hyper intelligence comes with an evolved sense of morality.

If you have the technology to traverse galaxies then your weaponry has reached the point where it could wipe you out too if there was a civil war which leads me to believe that any super advanced warlike species has to be connected to a hivemind to prevent the civilization from pushing and pulling into too many different directions from an ideological standpoint.
edit on 2-8-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I'm more confused about how you got the premise of every movie you cited completely wrong

Also there were no Kaiju in Independence day lol

Not trying to be a jerk but this post was ALL OVER the place

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Heck, if aliens wanted conquer Earth, they would probably use a tailored biological weapon. Oh, wait.....

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 12:57 AM
link   

That's not a kaiju that things barely over 8 feet tall

You keep using that word I don't think it means what you think it means

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 04:49 AM
link   
i can't say i can give the author any points for research, reading comprehension, communication, formatting, xenotechnology, astrozoology, biology, OR pop cultural knowledge, but i can and will award FULL POINTS for grabbing hold of an idea that really appealed to them and just super enthusiastically going for it. This is the sort of bonkers i really miss seeing on ATS. FULL POINTS
edit on 2-8-2022 by continuousThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I had forgotten the alien queen thing. I concede that is a kaiju.
I only saw the 2nd movie once.

I have heard of bigfoot creatures and maybe robot things associated with UFOs but never kaijus.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

OP is talking about the queen in ID 2. That is far taller than 8 ft.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Kaiju's were in Pacific Rim, we used Jaeger's to fight them

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: VulcanWerks

Theoretically speaking, any advanced alien species that become known for preying on weaker species wouldn't last long if the universe is truly teeming with intelligent life.

That is if we assume that hyper intelligence comes with an evolved sense of morality.

If you have the technology to traverse galaxies then your weaponry has reached the point where it could wipe you out too if there was a civil war which leads me to believe that any super advanced warlike species has to be connected to a hivemind to prevent the civilization from pushing and pulling into too many different directions from an ideological standpoint.

I think you’re eight.

The point you made is what I have long referred to as the “nuclear hurdle”.

I call it “nuclear” because nuke weapons are our our first known step to being able to destroy ourselves - quickly and easily.

We have to reach a point where the “red button” won’t be pushed. By anyone. We’re somewhat there, in my mind, because of mutually assured destruction and almost certain shunning from the global community.

We now use the nuclear threat as a fear tactic. That’s progress of sorts.

Personally, I don’t think we get to a point where we unite globally unless, over time, the UN becomes the effective world government, we have a non-terrestrial virus sweep the planet (meaning can’t blame someone and we have to cooperate) or we have a real/fake “alien” invasion.

Those scenarios may change our attitude about the “collective we” that is humanity - unite us - and dramatically improve our chances of materially reducing the threat we pose to ourselves.

Then we get out to the stars - after understanding the benefits of increased unity as it pertains to physical safety.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 05:22 AM
link   
A ra c e of giants lived in Israel before Moses got there with the Hebrews.
He told the Hebrews , go and massacre that lot so we can take this land.
And the Hebrews said no way they're too big and hard.
So Moses killed a lot of Hebrews for not doing what he told them , got a load more together , and gave the same order. Then those Hebrews went down to the promised land , found massacring giants was easy , and then they took the land , which was flowing with milk and honey , for themselves instead .

Yes they would tailor things and even if the kaiju waa not alien too , they still would . It was a kaijus wife that fed on wrong meat

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Hypothetically speaking I think these "giants" if organic would suffer extreme damage from space based weapons technology. Technology for example like the theorized rods from God would probably annihilate such organic beings unless they could fly out far enough in space to destroy them.

<<   2 >>

join