It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monkeybox Vaccine Bad Idea From Start

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Yeah, it's may not be the phase you were thinking, but think on this: it took over 1800 years to get to the first seal, about 230 more to get to number 2, 70 or so to get to Seal 3, and less than 20 years to get to Seal 4. I don't recommend waiting till the last minute. Things are speeding up.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RealDealer

Thanks!

I got the air injection shot back in school... still have the scar to prove it. So I guess I'm good to go!

Plus I have zero intention of getting up close and personal with any monkeys, so there's that.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Well.... Since I'm in the know about the Biblical curse part of what's going on here's the quick rundown.

Based on a reading of Mark 13 and Matthew 24.

The Apocalypse started between the end of WW2 and the rebirth of Israel in 1948. Per the "generation" clause the Apocalypse will run approximately 80 years. So using May of 1948 as a starting point the "generation" is 74 years along.

2nd prophecy to look at is the John 2 three days prophecy.

18Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?
19Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
20Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
21But he spake of the temple of his body.

The problem here is this.
2nd Peter 3
8But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

See the problem? He's claiming he will rebuild his human body in 3000 years. BUT then there is a 2nd prophecy to worry about then.

Revelation 21
1And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

22And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
23And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

Whether or not Jesus Christ realized it at that time he put a physical date on the creation of New Jerusalem. 3000 years after his death. Now take off a 1000 years for the reign of the saints you find out from the internet the 2000th anniversary of his death is given in 2033.

Now take off seven years for the Apocalypse and the start date of that should be in 2026. Just under 4 years from now.

So under this scenario it's quite possible the seals of Revelation have opened up to number 5. But not seal 6 because it would be too obvious if it had opened.

So we have wars and rumors of war. Shortages and famines. And rampant diseases both old and new. And don't forget the "beasts of the earth" clause too.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Remember that old song :
" Mama's got a MonkeyBox, Daddy doesn't sleep at night " ?

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Not according to the worlds most published cardiologist.

Why aren't you rushing out to get the vaccine? All you do is promote them and stand up for big pharma.

How

Many

Sources

Would

You

Like?

And I did get 2 shots. Mostly because I had 2 international vacations booked that year that I knew would require them.

I don't feel they're necessary for most people, but I also know that they're not dangerous. Having finally had covid a couple of weeks ago, if a booster would have weakened some of my symptoms, I wish I would have gotten one. It was short lived, but I felt TERRIBLE.
edit on 26-7-2022 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   
This need further evaluation, does the " so called monkeybox" cases pop up in countrys where Pfizer Vaccine has been distributed & is being used .

“Monkeypox” is only circulating in countries where the Pfizer Vaccine has been distributed & is being used to advance a Technocratic Great Reset

Do we really even know is it monkeybox ??? chickenpox , shingles , vaccine adverse event ?

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

This need further evaluation, does the " so called monkeybox" cases pop up in countrys where Pfizer Vaccine has been distributed & is being used .

“Monkeypox” is only circulating in countries where the Pfizer Vaccine has been distributed & is being used to advance a Technocratic Great Reset

Do we really even know is it monkeybox ??? chickenpox , shingles , vaccine adverse event ?

A lot of people are saying it's shingles from the Vaccine. The whole monkeypox thing doesn't make sense.

So a virus that historically only ever appeared in one country at a time magically appears in 18 over night. Yeah, ok. And if it did, i'm sure that's just a "coincidence" since now they are using it as another health "emegency."

They were also rushing to approve a monkeypox vaccine in 2019 which is a pretty weird gamble because of how rare it is. Why for something that isn't a priority? Unless you knew it would become one.

These emergencies allow them to print more money or do whatever it is they plan to do.

Create an emergency, do your agenda. Repeat.
edit on 27-7-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Yeeh and we should not trust at all communist Tedros terrorist....or WHO , they have screwed people long time ,and are de facto run by politics....not science.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 12:43 AM
link   

let's rename it.

i say monkey bubbles!

sounds less aggressive. than pox.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

Agree, sound better .

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

let's rename it.

i say monkey bubbles!

sounds less aggressive. than pox.

I'll throw mine in the ringer here:

"Biden Bumps"

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I have a natural treatment that's proven to work so they can kiss my butt lol
.and I bought 10 vials of the stuff almost a year ago when I heard talk about some smallpox vials going missing from a lab in the southern US

What is the natural treatment?

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Yes ,or maybe Fauchii Bumps

2023 clownbox ?

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 02:57 AM
link   

a reply to: Brotherman

Yes ,or maybe Fauchii Bumps

2023 clownbox ?

Or the fauci ouchies

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I keep thinking the same thing about the so called monkey pox. I am womdering if it has to do with the covid vaccine or possible side effect. Everytime I hear about monkey pox, I do wonder if it will affect only the vaccinated??

About the mark of the beast a lot of people will supposedly be decieved into taking it, but the people who are true believers won't be decieved. I do question the Covid vaccine, I really do. Something is very fishy with this monkey pox and the vaccine. I guess we will find out.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Okay, what about people like my family who didn't get the vaccine but are not Christian?? Are we still doomed even though we rejected the vaccine, if this is supposedly the mark? I do know the bible but my husband doesn't, he thinks Revelations is nor what everyone thinks it is due to it's symbolism.

It says that people who reject the mark of the beast will get God's seal or mark, right? What about non believers? Will they be cast out forever even though they didn't take the mark??

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: starlahazelnut

Look`s like not all are buying the official narrative

IT’S ALL A LIE – Where is the ‘Straight-Sex’ Monkeypox Outbreak?

With SARS-CoV-2 they used PCR testing to give wrong picture...

Here we go again ...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join