It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic Possession Or Mental Illness?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Sad case of mental illness OR demonic possession or actually both.

Mental ill health can come in many form's and it is almost impossible to discern between mental illness and demonic possession unless the demon shows itself somehow, causing complete change in the aspect of the person as witnessed in possessions is one sign, massive strength like the man that was possessed by the many wicked spirits that called themselves Legion is another, not just a bit of adrenaline but the ability to break chains etc.

I agree though this man is obviously not normal, for any surgeon to agree to mutilate him like this is disgusting.

In my opinion the surgeon that is willing to perform this vile modification should be struck off as we say over here in the UK or as it is said in the US, Have his licence to practice medicine revoked.

Not quite as extreme but there was a beautiful young girl over in Russia who had all manner of weird modifications done to make her into a living barbie doll.

It's sad.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I found this one interesting. Iranian Angelina Jolie.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Tabar's images on Instagram gathered over 486,000 followers.[4] The images featured distorted facial features that included exaggerated lips and a pointy, turned-up nose.[6] In a 2017 interview with Sputnik News, Tabar explained the images were created primarily using makeup and Photoshop,[7] with cosmetic procedures limited at that time to rhinoplasty, liposuction, and injectable fillers in her lips.[1] Some of the photos and videos shared with her followers appeared to have been heavily edited to resemble Hollywood star Angelina Jolie,[8] but Tabar denied this intention

People will do some crazy things for attention.

Tattoos and piercings are fine. But this is a bit excessive. Now I do understand that tattoos can be removed by lasers, but this will turn out bad down the road. I wish him well.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The folks at Ripley's used to pay these jacks to put on a good show. Nowadays they're a dime a dozen. So why can't they put on their own show and make a life that way?

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

LOL,

They not only coddle mental illness, they promote it. This one talks to demons in the "inner world".

gettr.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Jesus wept.

Ive seen some atrocious BM in my time, but this guy wins the Darwin award... he must be filthy rich, coz no one will ever employ this freak...

Yeet...

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I wonder what kind of drugs he is on? These surgeries must have painful recoveries and amputations have their own unique issues like "phantom limb syndrome". I had finger surgery more than a decade ago and it still bothers me (a lot). I would argue that he's setting himself up for a miserable future- he must be high, stupid, insane, or all of the above.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

she would have made joan rivers proud, am i smiling i can't tell.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

See member content really does make a difference.

Right here on ATS!

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I want to say this is self induced mental illness and straight up decadence. He obviously has hundreds of thousands of dollars to blow out his arse and decided to do absolutely nothing useful with himself or for the world.

He's headed towards one hell of a mid-life crisis.

Here's a lady who has self induced mental illness- anorexia because Instagram and her Instagram fans is all she cares about.

youtu.be...

First world problems🙄

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Why I gotta choose between demonic possession or mental illness?

Can I vote for "He's just a friggin' moron?"
edit on 2022 7 25 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join