It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HI ATS! Thanks for having me!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: YYZCygnusX1

I'm not a drinker..rarely. Then it would be a fine Scotch. A double or triple to nurse all night....no ice-neat.

Best

edit on 07224531America/ChicagoMon, 25 Jul 2022 11:33:45 -050033202200000045 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: YYZCygnusX1
I have been a long time lurker on this site, I think I started reading the various threads and discussions back in 2010, every now and again. The subject that initially made me stumble across this excellent site was top secret military installations, as I have always had a child like wonder for these sorts of things and have browsed the site ever since.

The reason I have became a member now is that I think It's about time I got involved in the conversation. I'm interested in all things unexplainable and have read up on and thought about many different case files as the years have gone by. I would say that I am mainly interested in arial phenomena such as UFOS, however I do like to dig into any info I can get my hands on regarding secret military bases or anything that is close to that sort of thing.

I would also like to share an experience or two in time, It would be brilliant to get some feedback or open a discussion on these. I will admit I am a bit of a skeptic and I like to analyse as much information as possible before drawing any conclusions, If any conclusions can be drawn!

Other than that my main interests are music, gaming, fishing and spending time with family which is a rare occurrence these days due to owning and running a business.

I would also like to take this opportunity to say thank you to all of the members who have provided me with invaluable reading over the years. This site has been like a light in the dark for me at times, there is an absolute wealth of discussion and very smart people within this site and I look forward to getting involved.

Thank You

YYZCygnusX1

Welcome .. now you are on a list at the FBI , CIA , NSA , MI5 , Mossad , Interpol & the KGB
Lol lol Im just kidding… there are even more lists hahaha… Enjoy your time here in the Twilight Zone.
Just remember.. ATS is Hotel California.. you can checkout, but you can never leave .

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MeatHookReality

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: MeatHookReality

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join