It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deborah Birx admits they knew vaccines wouldn't protect against infection, vaccines overplayed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Bravo

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE

Oh here we go. Worked in Anthony Fauci's lab for 3 years. .

Pretty much everyone on the planet should listen to this] interview mate.

Incontrovertible facts mixed with hardcore reality and Eugenics bullsh×t.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Yeah wow, Thanks for the link.

Feel bad for Kennedy's throat though lol. He sound's horrible.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
Deborah Birx is the former White House Covid-19 response coordinator. Dr. Birx has come out and made some serious claims: First, she says she knew the vaccines would not protect you against infection. This is in stark contrast to "president" Biden telling the entire world last year that "You're not going to get Covid if you have these vaccinations". Watch Biden's claim here. She also goes on to say that half the people dying of Covid are vaccinated, that the vaccines are overplayed, and that if you want to protect yourself you should take antiviral medication... Just make sure to take this specific antiviral called Paxlovid, which is made by Pfizer, of course.

she also acknowledged the vaccines were not as effective as many were led to believe

what’s going to save you right now is Paxlovid

I knew these vaccines were not going to protect against infection. And I think we overplayed the vaccines.

50% of the people who died from the Omicron surge were older, vaccinated.

the key is testing and Paxlovid

Source

It's so amusing watching the Covid vaccine goalposts constantly shift. We started at "you won't get or spread Covid if you're vaccinated" and now we're at "We knew they wouldn't protect you, just take antiviral medication".

As a side note, when I got Covid I ended up being hospitalized with a massive case of pneumonia and a blood oxygen level that was low enough to kill me. You know what cleared all the symptoms up pretty much immediately? Remdesivir, which was an existing antiviral medication (that isn't made by Pfizer).

Even government officials further down the chain of command, like Dr. Deborah Birx, have learned that Americans are "suckers" to advice coming from authority figures.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join