It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immortality is it true?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 06:02 AM
link   
This is basically true, but a bit veiled in terms. And it had a lot to do with who you choose to be here.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

All living things reincarnate Andy, not just on Earth but everywhere in the Cosmos .. Evolution of consciousness is the purpose of our physical existence. It's comforting to know that we remain conscious for all eternity.

There is only one good way to get through eternity .. and that is to exist in love and harmony with all of Gods creation.

God is not religion.

Religion tries to explain the inexplicable and miraculous nature of existence, and grab power in doing it.

We have to look beyond that and into own consciousness because that is where our existence begins each new life we experience.

Common sense is a payoff for accumulative lessons learned and experiences from multiple lives, we can't remember the events we learned from, but our latent memory informs through strong intuition. It also explains the talents of a Savant displaying supernatural musical ability with piano or other instruments.

So much to look forward to Andy.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Anyhoo in it some guy said all freemasons are promised immortality, that you'll meet up after dead in the eternal lodge.
Is that true?

Yes!.. it's called HELL by the locals

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

It's a possibility IndieA ile give you that, just like any other.

However, the fact remains that not all organised religious practices agree with one another, or even anything reminiscent of such.

And even the ones that entertain the possibility of reincarnation have conflicting views on the matter.

Hence somebody is apt to be wrong, or more realistically they all are.

Christians don't believe in reincarnation and yet they care about the condition of what happens to their immortal soul, so there is that.

As to control constructs being wonderful, well for the priest cast doing the controlling, that may well be.

After all no matter which organised religious cast one chooses to subscribe to, they are still going to be wanting your money and unfaltering devotion.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: kennyb72

All living things reincarnate Andy

Well you can say it mate, but you cannot prove it.

And there is plenty of stuff to look forward to in this life kennyb72 nevermind the next if there is one.

Put it this way if there is a god i don't think our interpretations of religion hit anywhere near the mark.

Also recorded history paints rather a different picture regarding existence, and all that love and harmony you assume to be the colour of the day.

If in doubt show me a time when Humans were not at war or killing one another for resources and sport?
edit on 5-7-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Well you can say it mate, but you cannot prove it.

Well of course you can't prove it! I can't prove what is happening in your mind the same as you can't in mine .. for me it is objective and for you it is subjective and vizav .. Your mind isn't even in this dimension .. it is spit between several dimensions. Your entire experience of life is nothing more than bioelectrical signals being interpreted by a piece of meat animating in the physical world.

Absolutely nothing is what you think it is buddy .. The more you look for the answers outside of your own consciousness the easier it is to lose your way. It is inside your own mind that God exists and that is where you have to look. You will know when you have found him/her/it (pronouns) because you life will change instantly for the better and you become a recipient of Gods blessings and if you haven't experienced that .. it's simply because you didn't look or ask for his/her/it's help.

If you think this world is crazy, wait till you see the next.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 07:01 AM
link   

No mate, you cannot prove it, you are correct on that score same as myself.

Your opinions on the matter all the same are interesting enough, but they amount to a leap of faith.

As to where my consciousness(mind) resides, well again that is debatable.

What do you mean by dimensions, do you mean spatial dimensions or additional dimensions beyond the three spatial dimensions we perceive?

You see the concept of dimensions can vary depending on the context in which it is used.

Further study is required on that score before any definitive answer can be formulated.

And i don't just think this world is crazy kennyb72, i know that it is, down to the evidence that suggests exactly that.

If in doubt look out a window or turn on the news.

As a species, humans are nuts with a capital "N".

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 07:03 AM
link   

However, the fact remains that not all organised religious practices agree with one another, or even anything reminiscent of such.

Different interpretations of a thing, does not negate the existence of that thing.

The concept of reincarnation is as old as whenever it was first conceived.

You see, reincarnation doesn't have to be taught or believed, it's a logical conclusion of a likelihood, that one can come to once they have a belief, understanding, or realization of the existence of an eternal soul. People who have out of body experiences, aka astral projection, or near death experiences get a realization that they are a soul. Thinking that one is a soul, temporarily using a physical body, gives credence to the likelihood that we can occupy other physical bodies on Earth and possibly on other planets.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Different interpretations of a thing, does not negate the existence of that thing.

Of course not take the tooth fairy for instance.

The concept of reincarnation is as old as whenever it was first conceived.

Is that not stating the obvious?

The concept was probably conceived in ancient India as i have suggested and as is evidenced by the likes of religions like Hinduism and Jainism.

You see, reincarnation doesn't have to be taught or believed, it's a logical conclusion of a likelihood, that one can come to once they have a belief, understanding, or realization of the existence of an eternal soul.

I disagree.

The idea of reincarnation may be nothing more than a product of man with all his fear and fallibility laid bare and just like any other religious ideology we have devised to date.

People who have out of body experiences, aka astral projection, or near death experiences get a realization that they are a soul. Thinking that one is a soul, temporarily using a physical body, gives credence to the likelihood that we can occupy other physical bodies on Earth and possibly on other planets.

Again you simply don't have any sort of tangible proof to suggest that's the case.

It's a mere supposition based on faulty logic and accounts, offered up by people that were in extreme situations with possibly parts of their brains in the process of shutting down.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 07:45 AM
link   

What do you mean by dimensions, do you mean spatial dimensions or additional dimensions beyond the three spatial dimensions we perceive?

It is much easier to visualise than most people realise, the biggest hurdle intellectually is to realise that consciousness is separate from the physical body .. Science refers to consciousness as an epiphenomena of physical brain activity but studies into consciousness have shown that thought can affect reality, or our perception of reality.

Dr Joe Dispenza has expounded on his works with people, to teach them the power of healing their own bodies by just using the power of the will. The placebo affect is FAITH healing .. again the power of consciousness over our physical reality.

Everything is matter, but at a granularity that is beyond our ability to detect. Our thoughts are matter in the next dimension of our existence and actually provides food for some elemental beings. The monad is a single unit of matter and is the smallest thing in all of creation. Everything is composed of countless monads a bit like string theory really only this is Pythagorus's version of TOE.

There is a frequency that holds creation together .. each tone is in accord with the fibonacci sequence and provides the divisions that resonate to that frequency. Each dimension becomes solid and physical as it comes together the way that matter is formed using cymatics to demonstrate. This matter is outside of our ability to detect it but is always present. Dark matter would fit the bill.

Each dimension is a frequency of matter, and even though, much less dense than this physical world, those worlds are just as real as this physical world and we experience those worlds just as profoundly as this.

You could wake up tomorrow as someone completely different and you wouldn't even question it, if all your thoughts and memories for this new life were just fake experiences implanted into your mind.

We all wake up into a different world when our body dies. .. It's like coming home.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 07:56 AM
link   

We all wake up into a different world when our body dies. .. It's like coming home.

Or merely wishful thinking.

If it's any consolation, i certainly hope there is something past this verse kennyb72.

I think i said earlier on in the thread, probably best to hedge one's bet, because if you are wrong fact is you are never going to know.

But if there is, i really don't think it will be like anything we are capable of envisaging here on Earth, and hence my ambivalence to agree with the ideologies of most organised religious practices.

You are correct about it all being about frequency and vibration all the same.

Science can tell us that through, without the need for God or the concept of reincarnation.

The fact is it takes but 26 fundamental constants to explain our universe, but that still does not tell us everything and leaves a lot to be desired.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Science can tell us that through, without the need for God or the concept of reincarnation.
The fact is it takes but 26 fundamental constants to explain our universe

Science has ground to a standstill and hasn't discovered anything for decades.

Higgs Bosun is scientific fraud ..The force that holds matter together in this dimension is the frequency within which we exist .. not some fictitious particle.

There is nothing constant about the scientific constants as science sheepishly admits. Decay rates are not constant as expected and even the speed of light fluctuates.

We exist in a biological simulation that is created from monads in their densest state .. the physical world. .. It is our learning place where we come for spiritual lessons and get our rocks off occasionally.

It is much harder to manifest in the physical world, but only because we expect instant results the way we do in the other dimensions.

We, using our conscious intent, manifest everything we experience in our life. Our life really is what we make of it .. people should learn to love themselves more and then good things will manifest for them. People who live with guilt don't love themselves .. we can't hide the truth from ourselves regarding our misdeeds and so we sub consciously manifest a frequency of undeserving and that becomes a self built barrier to Gods blessings.

Living life, hating ourself or sub consciously disrespecting ourselves, sends out powerful negative electromagnetic frequencies that attract (manifests) bad experiences. Good luck and bad luck are both examples of our ability to manifest either frequency just as easily.

Why do some folk always attract the wrong people into their lives? Abusive relationships can become a curse for some people. It is because that, is the electromagnetic frequency they are emitting. It all comes back to loving yourself because then, you feel deserving and then you automatically turn on the abundance tap.

That is how God helps us by us asking for forgiveness, we are in affect, absolving ourselves of our guilt because we have affectively been honest with ourselves and our subconscious sense of undeserving dissolves and abundance returns to our lives.

We live in a simulation and we are the drivers of our own experience within the simulation.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Having the out of body experience is tangible evidence. Having a confirmation of an OBE is a step further.

Some ideas, like the concept of intelligent design, are self evident. You may suggest that they are invented, but that's contrary to what some of us know and understand through the scientific method.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
I took a couple of wrong turns on the internet, due to unfortunate circumstances (bored, waiting) I started reading about Jack Parsons and ended over at OTO and the most messed up pile of plagiarism snippets that ever called itself documentary.
Anyhoo in it some guy said all freemasons are promised immortality, that you'll meet up after dead in the eternal lodge.
Is that true?

What I read a long time ago was that those good little masons. after death, would be allowed to incarnate into "The Garden", or commonly called Agartha, but in ancient times "Hyperboria". After all, Freemasonry, I believe, was instituted to guard the reality of it, so it would be natural for them to incarnate there. But if I'm reading history correct, Hyperboria is where the soul of Jesus originated from, so they would be in good company. Christian or not.

Average life expectancy, 1500 years. Not quite a eternity but longer than we get here.

Don't be so shocked at the thought, we have to go somewhere after death, might as well be the garden, heaven on earth...
Just look for the Flaming Sword (Aurora Borialis).

The problem with the brotherhood was it was hacked into by, Satanists, and used for nefarious ends. Good luck Brothers, you could end up somewhere else...........

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Having the out of body experience is tangible evidence. Having a confirmation of an OBE is a step further.

Of brain damage that may be. As to real evidence of such im afraid that remains to be established.

Some ideas, like the concept of intelligent design, are self evident. You may suggest that they are invented, but that's contrary to what some of us know and understand through the scientific method.

How do you know.

Can you provide examples of proof of intelligent design and explain why they are self-evident?

Science is the systematic and organised study of the natural world. Including the physical, biological, and social aspects of reality. Whereas religion is a complex and multifaceted cultural and social phenomenon encompassing many different beliefs, practices, and rituals.

They are not exactly synonymous with one another at the best of times.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   

That's just not true that science has ground to a standstill and hasn't discovered anything for decades, and it's plainly evident that is not the case.

In fact, scientific advancements and discoveries continue to be made at an accelerating pace.

The notion that science has stagnated is nonsense if anything new discoveries are progressing at breakneck speed.

As to forgiveness why would i require forgiveness if we live in a simulation?

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Thinking that one is a soul, temporarily using a physical body, gives credence to the likelihood that we can occupy other physical bodies on Earth and possibly on other planets.

It's easy to forget that other people don't have OBE's, I always believed everyone experienced them. As you correctly point out, without that experience, alternative realities must seem a bit alien.

Before the internet, I had no idea how common the experience was, I thought it was maybe some underlying health issue that started the disturbing vibrations and roaring metallic sounding and waves of energy surging through my body. Turns out it was sleep paralysis .. or so they say. It affectively woke my mind up while my body was fast asleep which is a very frightening experience.

Over time you can go walkabout if you have the courage lol. I always felt it was best not to spend too much time on the astral planes .. you get to experience instant manifestation but I never really got comfortable in the lower astral, it feels like walking in treacle and it feels dinghy and uninviting.

It makes a difference to peoples acceptance of alternative realties though.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   

In fact, scientific advancements and discoveries continue to be made at an accelerating pace.

Technology is the application of science and there has been plenty of advances in technology.

Hard science, as in laws of physics type science has ground to a halt, with 'way to many' questions still left to be answered. A bit like the Irish joke when the tourist asks the farmer "how do I get to Dublin?" and he sucked air looking thoughtfully and replied "Well If I was you, Oi wouldn't start from here"
^---- This is the position science finds itself.

The purpose of the simulation is to crystallise your soul into something more beautiful than what it was before it entered the simulation. Asking forgiveness is like physio for the soul .. one good crack and your good to go.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Well done. Conversely, people accept their poverty and social grievances a bit better when they blame themselves for something they did in a previous life?

Ive had a strong sense as Ive grown older, of finishing my task here, and thinking about where and who I'd like to continue on later.

Almost an eagerness to go on another ride around.

Is that nuts? It feels real.

An so what if it's a comfort to an old lady in her old age.
edit on 7/5/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Did I read somewhere that it's called the God particle because someone called it the God damned particle and they just dropped the 'damned'?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join