It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The blown-up dams of the USA are the way to the world concentration camp

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

Today I read a couple of threads on our forum about the explosion at the Hoover Dam. I also read the comments on this news and was very surprised how conspiracy theories about tweets about this news, which appeared several hours before the explosion, then disappeared, then reappeared, stirred up the ATS community.

I thought, is the ATS really so crushed and degraded that you do not remember similar events that happened only 5 years ago? And I will remind you.

Exactly 5.5 years ago, in February 2017, the Western mainstream media created the impression that the American and world society was preparing for some kind of catastrophic event that could affect tens, if not hundreds, of millions of people. And this event was supposed to happen in California. In February, the world exploded with reports about the real possibility of the destruction of the Oroville dam, leading television companies conducted online reports, the media were full of reports on the state of the dam and the consequences of its breakthrough.

The dam burst threatened the lives of 2.5 million people, and a 30-foot wave traveling at 100 miles per hour could wash away everything 70 kilometers south, including the city of Sacramento. The entire infrastructure of Southern California could be destroyed, including agricultural enterprises, which are the first largest producer of fruit, and the second largest producer of rice. The catastrophe would affect 25% of the retail trade, a transport collapse, which would cause complete chaos and serve as an excuse for the introduction of the US army or UN troops.

However, disaster did not happen thanks to the determination of one man - Beatt County Sheriff Corey Honey. Against all odds, on February 12, 2017, the sheriff made the decision to evacuate 200,000 people south of the dam, derailing plans to blow the dam and kill millions. The commission, which examined the dam after the evacuation, found a lot of nuclear charges of the ADM (Atomic Demolition Munitions) type, used to destroy power plants, bridges and dams.

Now you tell me that this is a terrible conspiracy theory and my invention. Okay, I'm giving you a link to this post.

www.thecommonsenseshow.com...

By following this link, you will find that this message is not currently available. Ok, only the Internet and Google remember everything. I'm giving you a link to a Google saved copy of this message.

webcache.googleusercontent.com...:sN9L-RH5tp0J:www.yahuwahsoasis.com... e__pt_3.pdf+&cd=1&hl= en&ct=clnk&gl=en

Someone wants us to know nothing and have a short memory. But go further.

But even nuclear charges might not be enough to achieve the desired result. A disaster could only happen if all systems failed or were destroyed, including the main spillway, emergency spillway, the dam itself, the Hyatt power plant, river outlet valves (ROVs), inflow and outflow sensors, rain emergency discharges and much more. Moreover, the necessary condition was the simultaneity of all factors and the failure of a multi-level system of protection and security. And this, according to experts, could only be achieved by infecting the system with the CrashOverrride virus. Only he could create a "domino effect" - a chain of strictly sequential events that could lead to disaster.

But the determination of one person prevented these plans, media reports immediately lost the necessary intensity and practically ceased. The dam was somehow immediately forgotten, and life returned to its former calm course, although no action was taken to prevent a breakthrough.

I bow my head over the courage of one man who went against the whole system - Beatt County Sheriff Corey Honey!!!

And now it's time for even more terrible conspiracy theories. A logical question: "And for what and who needed all this?" I will answer you.

By 2017, a comprehensive testing ground the size of an entire country was created and is operating in Europe to develop various experiments and technologies - biological, genetic, pharmacological, social, technological, political, nuclear and computer. This country is Ukraine. Before applying any technology in Europe or the United States, careful repeated experiments are carried out on the population, social structure, economy, energy and security systems of Ukraine. The population tolerates all this, moreover, the propaganda system of the media and social networks uses the most advanced information technologies in order to assure the population that literally any negative phenomenon in the country was initiated by Russia and personally by its President Vladimir Putin. And it works in Ukraine.

Continued below...
edit on 20-7-2022 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 05:40 AM
link   
According to US media reports, US energy companies sounded the alarm on the verge of hysteria. The reason for this was a new cybernetic weapon called "Nightmare", which is capable of causing a blackout and plunging the entire country into chaos. The Daily Beast analyzed the threats to US energy security and concluded that new computer virus programs were tested at Ukrainian energy enterprises before appearing in the US and Europe.

www.thedailybeast.com...

The first experiment to seize control over the Ukrainian system of energy production, distribution and supply was carried out in December 2015 through a hacker attack. In this attack, the attackers used common hacking tools and techniques to hijack Windows computers and remotely control them in the power grid control room. Hackers simply controlled the mouse cursor on monitor screens and gained control over local substations. A breakdown in the distribution system left 225,000 people without electricity. The Ukrainian security services, as expected, blamed Russia and the so-called "Russian hackers" for this attack.

But despite its success, from the point of view of a military cyber operation, this attack was characterized by a critical weakness: it did not scale, but remained local. During its implementation, the manual effort of the operator sitting on the keyboard was used to hack computers, which spoke of a limited set of hacking tools and its primitive technology. The code used by the hackers in Kyiv included replaceable modules for four SCADA protocols common in Europe. When the corresponding module is activated, it runs under the name of legitimate Windows process control software at a remote substation and completely replaces it. From this moment on, the system control passes under remote control.

This is not typical of a serious cyber operation carried out by the special services of a serious state, but rather looks like either a training session or an attack by a small hacker group pursuing local goals.

The code, deployed in December 2015 in Kyiv, targeted a critical vulnerability in SCADA technology to control and collect data. A SCADA network is essentially an electronic nervous system that allows operators to remotely control all pumps, motors, relays and valves included in a common infrastructure. SCADA technology appeared in the electric power industry as early as the 1940s as a result of the growing complexity of managing the distribution of electricity, requiring constant monitoring and adjustment of equipment at thousands of substations scattered across many regions. Instead of maintaining a staff of technicians at each site, businesses began to connect substation equipment to meters and pens in centralized control centers. At first, control networks were wired, then radio-controlled, now there is digital control through serial ports and digital networks by a computer that replaces meters and regulators.

The core SCADA protocols were not designed for security. The relays were turned on and off without authentication of the control commands. By intercepting the ability to issue commands through SCADA protocols, it was easy to gain control over the entire system. Over time, SCADA came to be seen as a potentially critical vulnerability in Europe and the US, and more stringent security standards began to be applied in the 20th century. A special key, called Sachs NERC, has appeared to ensure fast recovery, regardless of the cause of the failure.

The second, much more serious cyber attack was also carried out in Kyiv on December 17, 2016. This time, explosions at transformer and coil substations were caused by special malware that was embedded in the main computer of the control room. The whole west of Kyiv plunged into darkness. Technicians very quickly regained control within an hour with no resistance, which led security experts to claim that someone was using Ukraine as a platform for experimentation and a more serious attack. The malware analysis took more than half a year, and led to stunning conclusions.

Continued below...

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 05:41 AM
link   
The new computer code was investigated and identified by two security companies - Dragos in Maryland, USA, and ESET in Slovakia, and was named CrashOverrride and Industroyer, respectively. CrashOverrride turned out to be the most terrible cybernetic weapon that works with minimal human intervention. The new program corresponded to the level of the famous Stuxnet virus, which was used in 2010 against Iran's nuclear program, in many respects surpassed it and in fact was its deep modernization. The difference between CrashOverrride and Stuxnet was that the new program was aimed exclusively at civilian life support systems on a national scale. Both ESET and Dragos claim that it was built from the ground up, leaving no conventional traces or "fingerprints" that could allow analysts to identify it, find out its origin, and even establish links between the objects it hacked.

Dragos CEO Robert Lee said the malware was created from scratch, is not one-time use, has the widest range of applications, can be easily reconfigured for various purposes, and contains some features that were not even used in the Kyiv attack. Lee stated:

"A nightmare! Currently, malware can be used against any power plant in Europe. This program is designed to reach the whole world.”

In 2017, power grids across the US and Canada were alerted to the new CrashOverrride malware by Electric Reliability Corp., the industry group responsible for power grid security. The U.S. Department of Energy said the state is facing an "imminent threat" of a cyberattack that could trigger an extended cascade breach and "destroy U.S. life support networks, critical defense infrastructure, and much of the economy." It could also endanger the health and safety of millions of citizens.” In addition to energy facilities, the goal of CrashOverrride was any industrial management system, including sewage treatment plants, dams, oil and gas pipelines. In combination, this malware can paralyze the entire life support system of the country, causing panic, unrest, the death of millions of people and other cataclysms.

Then, in 2017, a similar situation was created to discredit and eventually impeach the incumbent President Donald Trump. Now the purpose of such an operation is obvious, it is Russia and its accusations of attacking the United States.

In both cases, the goals have not yet been achieved. And this is good. Therefore, I am sure that in any case, some local sheriff will stand in the way of such deadly provocations, worrying not about the interests of transnational corporations, the world government and the "blue lobby", but about ordinary residents of his district.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   

a reply to: RussianTroll

is ATS really so crushed and degraded that you do not remember

Apparently 2017 was a bad year for damms ...

A bombed a Dam in Syria

The explosions on March 26, 2017, knocked dam workers to the ground and everything went dark. A fire spread, and crucial equipment failed. The mighty flow of the Euphrates River suddenly had no way through. .

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Never heard of this but since your link to the saved page doesn't work, I'll do some independent research. BTW its Kory L. Honea became the 31st Sheriff of Butte County not Beatt County Sheriff Corey Honey as your 3 page opening post suggests

I'm giving you a link to a Google saved copy of this message.

webcache.googleusercontent.com...:sN9L-RH5tp0J:www.yahuwahsoasis.com... e__pt_3.pdf+&cd=1&hl= en&ct=clnk&gl=en

Someone wants us to know nothing and have a short memory. But go further.

edit on 20-7-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Try this www.yahuwahsoasis.com... clipse__pt_3.pdf+&cd=1&hl=ru&ct=clnk&gl=ru" target="_blank" class="postlink">link. It's from the Google cache.

For some reason, the link from the Google cache is not perceived.
I copied the original link into a Google search, got one result. In the title, I clicked on the triangle, the inscription "Saved horse" came out. I clicked on it and went to a copy of the page.
edit on 20-7-2022 by RussianTroll because: Add

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

BTW its Kory L. Honea became the 31st Sheriff of Butte County not Beatt County Sheriff Corey Honey as your 3 page opening post suggests

www.paradisepost.com...

and this link doesn't work either...at least for me.

Try this www.yahuwahsoasis.com... clipse__pt_3.pdf+&cd=1&hl=ru&ct=clnk&gl=ru" target="_blank" class="postlink">link. It's from the Google cache.

For some reason, the link from the Google cache is not perceived.
I copied the original link into a Google search, got one result. In the title, I clicked on the triangle, the inscription "Saved horse" came out. I clicked on it and went to a copy of the page.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Lake Mead is drying up in couple of decades , water level atm is very low. Does not need explosions in Hoover dam ( which was a minor one ) to bring serious consequences for millions of people living in California, Nevada and Arizona.

Hoover Dam explosion was little one just dust what made it look bigger.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I'm writing through Google translator. Names may be garbled.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

I'm writing through Google translator. Names may be garbled.

Understood, not accusing you of anything nefarious. It's just difficult to research it independently if the names are incorrect.

practical.engineering...

IM still looking into this here is the first link I found on this says

www.paradisepost.com...

The article also cited a call with Gov. Jerry Brown’s office, in which an unidentified official said, “Tell everyone to come back,” according to the notes obtained by the AP. The sheriff said he didn’t know who that person was and he never heard anyone voice disapproval of his decision to make the evacuation order, downgrade it or rescind when he did.

“That was the first I ever heard of that. Everybody I talked to was fully on board with the evacuation and keeping it in effect until we had clarity.

“It’s kind of interesting from my standpoint because you live through an event like this and you have your own view of it — I’m still getting my arms wrapped around all the aspects — and I’m constantly hearing new stories and new perceptions.

“The credit goes to so many people: my staff, first responders, our community. I’ve heard hundreds of stories of acts of compassion, heroism on part of everyday people. I want them to be prepared, pay attention to what’s going on. (After the Oroville Dam) evacuations, the Wall Fire then the Ponderosa Fire, I feel like they’ve really gotten an understanding that we’re trying to keep people safe. When it’s time to evacuate, do it.

“Watching news coverage on (Hurricane) Harvey and seeing devastation, I couldn’t help to be thankful we were spared that. It could have looked like that, perhaps on a smaller scale. When I saw that, it brought me back to thankfulness this community did not have to endure that. The silver lining out of all of this is it gave our community an opportunity to come together and see that in a crisis we can rise to the occasion.”

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Industroyer (also referred to as Crashoverride ) is believe to be work of Sandworm hacker group, cybermilitary unit 74455 of GRU.

Russia's Sandworm Hackers Attempted a Third Blackout in Ukraine

SANDWORM HACKING GROUP

Sandworm (hacker group) Wiki

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Ive found this in the blogosphere as another conspiracy theory little different from the OP.

themillenniumreport.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   
No one "blew up" or attempted to "blow up" Hoover Dam.

The Bureau of Reclamation, the federal agency under the U.S. Department of Interior, which runs the Hoover Dam, said a transformer caught fire and was extinguished by the Reclamation/Hoover fire brigade around 30 minutes later.

Source

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: elevatedone

The Bureau of Reclamation, the federal agency under the U.S. Department of Interior, which runs the Hoover Dam, said a transformer caught fire and was extinguished by the Reclamation/Hoover fire brigade around 30 minutes later.

Source

While the OP inferred as much, the bulk of their thread is about the Oroville Dam, which FWIW is bogus as well. Or atleast is IMHO

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I was living in Butte county during the evacuation. We were already prepared but for many it was a logistics nightmare. The gas stations had long lines, people were literally running down the street to get to a ride out. There was so much dust in the air from everyone moving at once. I remember my dogs getting out and having to chase them down the street. The freeway was completely clogged. I came back alone that evening to make sure we didn't get hit by looters. Nobody was travelling north on I-5. It was creepy AF. Learn your back roads if you live downstream. in a reply to: RussianTroll

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   
If I remember correctly it was in 1980 when they opened the Spill Gates in Hoover dam for the first time in history, it was full and had no more capacity. That event created flooding down the Colorado river many roads specially in Mexico were destroyed.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: elevatedone

Source

So you're saying that a thread made by Russian Troll was an attempt to twist the oringal story. Who would have thought that??

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: elevatedone

Of course, I am not an expert in hydro-technical power structures, but it seems to me that transformers cannot be located in such places where we saw an explosion.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
Of course, I am not an expert in hydro-technical power structures, but it seems to me that transformers cannot be located in such places where we saw an explosion.

Why wouldn't they be located outside next to the turbine house?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join