It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

picture of the grim reaper?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I found this picture intresting...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

wada think?

www.ghoststudy.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Like all of the other pics that get posted here it's fake as you will hear not just from me but the others as well. Looks cool though.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
fake, photoshoped, ( they hazed the picture, made it transperent and added smoke if it wasnt on the pic they uploaded on the grim reaper.) Also the pixel size has a small difference between the backround and the reaper.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
i agree it certanly could be faked but that can't be proven by anyone but an expert, unlike us.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Whats he doing in the cemetary? Checking in on old clients? He should have a busy schedule! I'd imagine the since smoking became cool its been chaotic.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 05:39 AM
link   
It does look a bit fake, the way the proposed reaper is standing in the pic, it looks like it was added.

It is a pretty awesome, if not creepy picture.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 06:31 AM
link   
He seems a bit unnecessarily bulked up. I didn't think souls were that heavy really. I have a theory about sub-atomic angels that..er...nevermind...

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Yeah it's amazing what we can do on our home computers now for about $100 that could only be done in Hollywood a decade ago for about $50,000.

But I do agree it is a pretty cool pic !

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 02:40 AM
link   
May be my eyes, but does anyone see a second body in this pic facing away from the reeper? Pink face...white shirt or gown?
I am to sleepy...

top topics

join