It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivana Trump dead at 73

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
"Ivana Trump died from blunt force injuries to her torso that she suffered accidentally, New York City’s chief medical examiner.

They did not have any details about exactly how she sustained her fatal injuries but made clear officials’ belief that her death was considered unintentional.

This comes as it was revealed Ms Trump was in such bad physical shape with an ailing hip two weeks ago that she couldn’t even make it out of her house for a trip to the Hamptons, a close pal told The NY Post on Friday.

“There was something going on with her hip, she couldn’t walk,” said Zach Erdem, owner of the Southampton hot spot 75 Main, a favorite of Trump’s that she planned on visiting earlier this month."
www.news.com.au... -story/f854a18e06d62ac387f0f114e4791826

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Violater1

Reports are saying she was found at the bottom of her staircase. Makes me wonder if there was foul play involved, I don't think it would be reported if so unless there was a way to attach it to someone who threatens a certain faction of politics. Having said that, I feel for the children. It's heartbreaking when you lose those close to you. Goodspeed and may she rest in peace.

The idea that this was some sort of politically motivated hit is 'kook level' conspiracist.

Sincere condolences to the family (if any of them are ATS browsers).

Have you not watched enough criminal detective work to learn in that field nothing is a coincidence?

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Clot shot. Just fell over dead from cardiac arrest down the stairs, no warning. It's normal now for that to happen.

Read that as clit shot!!! Hahaha!!!
Nice!

I'm surprised any one in the Trump family would even consider the shot. They would be "in the know" and getting the Pharm kickbacks. [I bet trump wasn't allowed to let the ole ex in on it as... she'd probably yap away on social media like most females]

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MikhailBakunin

Clot shot. Just fell over dead from cardiac arrest down the stairs, no warning. It's normal now for that to happen.

Nice!

I'm surprised any one in the Trump family would even consider the shot. They would be "in the know" and getting the Pharm kickbacks. [I bet trump wasn't allowed to let the ole ex in on it as... she'd probably yap away on social media like most females]

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Ivana rarely left the house over the past 2 years, due to Covid fear.

www.westernjournal.com...

Lockdowns and Covid hysteria killed thousands, who would not have died otherwise.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: MikhailBakunin

Nice!

Three face palms in a row?

At least I'm consistent.

*Another interesting speculation*
Ivana and Trump were in a hostage blackmail scenerio. And Trump, being a business man, doesnt want to give up... millions... and millions and millions... says, "fvC |[ that bi+( |-|!!!"

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Trump is deep dark state all the way. Not sure about Ivana.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Ivana Trump is a wonderful person, a Heaven person and she is there. She led an outstanding life; she is missed.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: alexandrae
Ivana Trump is a wonderful person, a Heaven person and she is there. She led an outstanding life; she is missed.

Yes indeed.
I believe her funeral was today.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 12:10 AM
link   
She isn't dead, I saw her today with my own two eyes, even exchanged words with her.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
"Ivana Trump died from blunt force injuries to her torso that she suffered accidentally, New York City’s chief medical examiner.

They did not have any details about exactly how she sustained her fatal injuries but made clear officials’ belief that her death was considered unintentional.

This comes as it was revealed Ms Trump was in such bad physical shape with an ailing hip two weeks ago that she couldn’t even make it out of her house for a trip to the Hamptons, a close pal told The NY Post on Friday.

“There was something going on with her hip, she couldn’t walk,” said Zach Erdem, owner of the Southampton hot spot 75 Main, a favorite of Trump’s that she planned on visiting earlier this month."
www.news.com.au... -story/f854a18e06d62ac387f0f114e4791826

i was gonna say that., both my grand patents fell down the stairs to the basement, grand dad fell and took grand ma with him, thank god they weren't seriously hurt. what a racket tho. also lucky my bro and i were there to call 911 and help pick them up.

hip gave out walking by the top of the stairs went down hard,

i've gone down a couple times, lucky i was not on or near a dangerous fall, just face plants into the cement.
RIP. pissed me off, i just bought them new glasses.

or hillary pushed her.

i was surprised at how involved she was in the trump org.

edit on 03/22/2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

That's the girl. Had that look in her eyes of someone that knows a lot of things you don't know. I didn't know who she was when I saw her but I knew she was someone critical. She looks far younger for her age but you could tell she was a lot older than she looks. Very polite and nice. If I didn't look her up after reading that article I'd have never known I saw her.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I liked her she was funny when she spoke about her ex husband, my hart goes to his family,

But politically talking, I do not doubt the deep state sending a message to Trump about running for president again.

It is known that even seating presidents are not exempt of the dark side of who really runs this nation.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeriouslyDeep
She isn't dead, I saw her today with my own two eyes, even exchanged words with her.

One problem with this... being "dead" requires, at some point, being alive.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   
So, she is now buried. Off the 1st tee of Trump's golf course. Not only did he grift off her death announcement, now burying her on the course will help him avoid all taxes on the course.

Property, income & sales tax, all eliminated.'

Plots of land in New Jersey that are designated for use as a cemetery are not subjected to property, income or sales tax. 

Link
Although I'm sure he'll claim that even though she accused her husband of a violent rape, that she would want to be buried there with a sad plain headstone.

He's doing this for her I'm sure.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Why am I not surprised that no one on this site wants to discuss the fact that Trump buried his ex-wife in a pauper's grave for a tax break and then claimed to be too bereaved to give a deposition but is in good enough spirits to host a Saudi-backed golf tournament?

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

No surprise, anything that can't be spun into a positive for him is always ignored.

That headstone is very sad, they couldn't include one line, a quote, anything? I also read that she was cremated, so he actually buried her ashes for the tax break, you know instead of keeping them or spreading them somewhere like normal people do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join