It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumann Resonance and Stock Market

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Good morning. My brother and I came across an interesting connection yesterday between the Schumann resonance and the plunge in the SPY. This was around 2 pm.

Can someone with knowledge of the SR please take a look and give us your opinion on the implications of the dip and the spike aligning so precisely like this?

edit on 13-7-2022 by aimlessly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: aimlessly
Good morning. My brother and I came across an interesting connection yesterday between the Schumann resonance and the plunge in the SPY. This was around 2 pm.

Can someone with knowledge of the SR please take a look and give us your opinion on the implications of the dip and the spike aligning so precisely like this?

What time period is the resonance plotted against in your graph (I'm assuming the white/yellow lines are the Schumann resonance)?

Schumann resonance is a product of lightning discharge producing EM waves that travel around in the atmosphere. According to NASA, around Earth, there are 50 lightning flashes per second. That will produce A LOT of wave forms, constantly. So without the axis of time for the resonance waveform you superimposed on the candlestick chart, it's not really that informative. Meaning, if you're suggesting there is some correlation to lighting flashes/atmospheric phenomenon and the stock market, then taking a plot point from a lightning strike in March 2022 and overlaying it against a chart for stock index in June 2022 seems tenuous.

Speaking of correlation, maybe you can explain your theory a bit more as it pertains to the graph?

I'm inclined to think the way these plot points line up is just pareidolia.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Good points. Apparently, compensation was not made on the graph for the UTC to EST time difference. Yet, I have to wonder, even if they aren't lined up correctly, could it be an indicator? I'll have to line up the 10 - 12 spike from the SR to the 3 PM drop in market and see how it lines up.

Just some random stuff we are thinking about. Definite error on the lining up tho, thanks for making me recheck my work...lol.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   
From what source are you drawing the Schumann Resonance data? Is this from a satellite or ground observation station? Most info on Google points to a satellite. I'm not 100% sure, but the observation point from where you measure the wave forms might cause the plots to look differently at different moments in time, seeing as how the SR is the product of EM waves traveling around the Earth and creating wave amplification/cancellation. So measuring the SR at 18:00UTC in NYC, vs London, vs Tokyo, will all look different (as EM waves travel at speed C, and even that is not instantaneous).

I think I understand your idea, though, regarding the relationship between SR and the markets, and why this might be of interest. But I'm curious how you think lightning strikes might impact the market trends? Is this part of the concept that we live in a simulated reality? I'm otherwise stumped on how these two data streams might tie together.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I’ve often wondered if the SR is correlated to humanities energies. You say it’s caused by lightning, but what causes the lightning? Its differences in energy and a build up of charge that eventually has to be released. The lightning being a result of other energies is not the focus when I imagine how humanity could influence or be influenced by the energies going to and fro, through and around the planet. I like to ponder the source of the energies that results in discharges we call lightning.

Could humanity, collectively, have any impact on the charge build up, say with our intentions or fear or excitement?
Could the energies affect us in ways we do not yet fully understand?

I would argue yes. For example, when the moon is full and the gravitational pull is at it's peak, humans act different. Why? I wonder if it has to do with the iron in our blood that is pulled to different parts of our bodies causing changes to our systems. Another example, "tension in the air". We all know it is a thing but rarely do we talk about how it is that we feel something that is outside of our primary senses. One last example, a mother or father knowing when their child is in danger when they are miles away and not in contact with them by any conventional means. How does that work? Quantum entanglement?

Seems unlikely to me that humans collectively could change the energy fields of the earth but maybe that could happen if all were focused with one intention. Conversely, could the earth's energy cause any affect of humans? I bet it's a thing we just fail to recognize.

a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

top topics

join