It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fears over new outbreak Marburg one of deadliest viruses known to exist, killing up to 88%

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2
They have taken this outbreak off the Event map....
weird, it was on it 24h ago and should've stayed on it for at least a week

rsoe-edis.org...

Exactly. Also, after noting there were 34 initial contacts being traced, there has been essentially ZERO coverage since then and we are 5 days later now. Very strange. I'm going to watch this closely. Not sure which other poster said this, but Marburg is the real deal. This would be Black Death 2.0 at a far larger scale due to modern transportation and expanded populations.
Clown it if you want or label it as fear mongering, but this is no joke and nothing to play with.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   
It's always the damn bats, isn't it?! Bane was right all along, Batman sucks!

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268
a reply to: putnam6

Speaking of which, I worked for a big international corporation when covid broke out in China. Australia went in to lock down in January/February 2020 I believe. We all got covid in late January or early February. What happened is the corporation evacuated it's senior executives from China in December. There was a conference and one of our guys attended. He brought the illness back and infected the workplace.

Not a severe illness, just a mild "something" where the sinus and ears blocked up and we lost our sense of taste and smell for some time. I doubt anyone here actually took a day off. Afterwards a few of us got together and compared notes and worked out how we got it.

Ironically, it was an occupational health and safety representative who brought it back from the conference.

These things happen, and what's the saying? The best laid plans of mice and men . . .

it's so interesting to hear your experiences from around the world!

Although I would replace the word "ironically" with "%#!% predictable".

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: BelleEpoque
In this video recorded several months ago, 2 very reputable men, Todd Callender and Ret. Maj Jeffrey Prather make the most far out statement that Marburg is in the jab and will be activated by 3 one minute pulses from 5g.

He also says Marburg outbreak is a done deal from legislation and money allotted.

8:15 min., says there are drugs to treat it. They want to scare us into FEMA camps for shots. Also saying there are foreign agents housed here ready for action.

Marburg - 5G

I still have enough Ivermectin to treat 1,000lbs, I wonder if it kills Marburg like it kills many other things, including coronavirus.

The video states some treatment possibilities at 8:15. I don't want to quote it since I don't know much about it.

Ivermectin does seem to take care of a lot illnesses, including some poisons.

The big take away in that video is, Don't be fooled again. NO MORE SHOTS! There are other solutions.

This is his link listing references including legal resources. The title page is about Ivermectin.

Resources & References

edit on 7 15 2022 by BelleEpoque because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BelleEpoque

it's so interesting to hear your experiences from around the world! Although I would replace the word "ironically" with "%#!% predictable".

"%#!% predictable", yeah, thinking back it is predictable. I still loudly make fun of our workplace safety officers when I get the chance.

So to my thinking, based on the corportaion evacuating their people from china before the airports were closed, the disease would have been established in Australia before anyone realised. - Air-travel is the culpret. Travel in the old days meant months on a sailing ship and people who come down with plague symptoms were thrown overboard.

Harsh, yet time gave a natural quarentine.

------------

Ivermectin does seem to take care of a lot illnesses, including some poisons.

Look up the names Hulda Regehr Clark, and Bob Beck.

Clark wrote a book 'The Cure For All Diseases" based on the idea that parasites (pinworms) caused cancer. She used a tincture of Black walnut and the herb wormwood in her protocol. The medical system demonised Clark.

Beck took a similar route and used electrical pulsing devices at certain frequencies to kill diseases.

Mebendazole (worm tablets) have been said to have anti-cancer properties here on ATS. I gave my wife a course of Mebendazole when she was diagnosed with breast lumps. That was one tablet every seventh day for six weeks. Her biopsy results from the laboratory came back as "a rare form of benign tumour" (I can get the name of the tumour). The lumps disappeared on their own.

So, to my thinking anti-parasitics are the way to go forward in reasearch for many things. Interestingly anti-parasitics such as wormwood are not patentable and no money in it for the big pharma.

edit on 15-7-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: added second part

---------

Coincidentally, an ATS naturopath (Jane?) mentioned wormwood(?) being a banned ingedient in the USA(?) by the government drug authorities. That is from memory and open to correction.

edit on 15-7-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: added another edit to add.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268
Aha! No, not a naturopath, I'm a Clinical Aromatherapist. You are on the right track with Wormwood. I was talking about it in its essential oil form and is restricted (although available) in the UK.
Essential oils from plants can and do have very different effects from their 'herbal' form. Unfortunately most people think they are one in the same, they very often are not.

Back on topic, somewhere around +80% of cancers are parasites and since the 'you know what' and hullabaloo around the use of Ivermectin, research is now going on to use it in the treatment of cancers with some interesting results. Most viruses are also parasites. Once people understand that, they should understand why Ivermectin works very effectively at the early stages of infection and 'nips it in the bud'/stitch in time saves nine as they say. It stops the virus/parasite proliferating.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Clinical Aromatherapist

That's right, I remember now. I went with the naturopath because you have a broard knowledge on the remedies and medicinal. Knowledge is knowledge.

I gave my kids the Mebendazole along with the thyme & wormwood soaked in gilby's gin as a preventative when they got the "U-know-what" - they seem okay in the longer run. Though son still had the heart probs.

The viruses I treat as 'venom' acting on the system with antibodies being 'markers'. Had some decent results with arthritis once I realised it was the same as measles. The chickenpox/shingles thing.

Yeah, there is a world of research out there on the kid's worm tablets.

edit on 16-7-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: neatness

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Well, there we go.

WHO officially declares Marburg outbreak in Ghana.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adamvegas
Well, there we go.

abcnews.go.com...

There have now been 90+ contacts traced. There is no known treatment or vaccine post-infection.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   
How many of those 90 are positive, how many jumped on an airliner and are in another county?

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
How many of those 90 are positive, how many jumped on an airliner and are in another county?

We don't know yet. The incubation period is 2-21 days. The first two patients died the same day they were admitted to hospital. Would indicate they walked around for a week.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I think the ivermectin works early on because it helps the zinc get into the cells to stop the virus from reproducing, but when your zinc levels are depleted you are back to square one you may have enough zinc to throw the infection or you might not. But if you supplement it should build up and finish the job. Old-time doctors used to take fifteen milligrams of zinc a day during the flu season. If you don't take the ivermectin it takes about a week on zinc to get enough into the cells. That's why the research says that zinc shortens the cold and flu by a day. That's because it is taking that long to build up. Where the ivermectin carries it across the cell wall immediately. That's as I understood it.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Well, there we go.

abcnews.go.com...

I was wondering when the results would come in,
the media is staying awkwardly quiet about this one....

thanks for the update

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
Thank you, makes sense.
Appreciated.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Well, there we go.

abcnews.go.com...

There have now been 90+ contacts traced. There is no known treatment or vaccine post-infection.

Actually, there is a treatment that works on mice...next human trials, I guess.

"Our findings suggest that T-705 may be an effective therapeutic against Marburg virus and might be especially promising for use in the event of an outbreak, where it could be orally administered quickly and safely even after exposure."

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

There are also great strides in treatments for Ebola. These two disease may be cousins but are quite different from each other.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Well, there we go.

abcnews.go.com...

Actually, there is a treatment that works on mice...next human trials, I guess.

"Our findings suggest that T-705 may be an effective therapeutic against Marburg virus and might be especially promising for use in the event of an outbreak, where it could be orally administered quickly and safely even after exposure."

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

There are also great strides in treatments for Ebola. These two disease may be cousins but are quite different from each other.

Before he died Dr. Zelenko said an important part of treating rna viruses like Marburg is getting zinc into the cell. So you'd need a zinc ionophore like ivermectin or quercetin and of course zinc as part of the treatment strategy.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   
3rd person in Ghana dies from Marburg. Was a relative of the first person to die.
www.youtube.com...

Interesting that their symptoms showed after the 21 day incubation period.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 12:36 AM
link   
April 8, 2023

The U.S. CDC says get ready!

Marburg Incoming: www.foxnews.com...

50% Death Rate

Don't Touch or Inhale any Body Fluids.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

It works viruses have a real problem replicating if the zinc level is high. Don't take more than 45mg a day that's the overdose level. It seems to take a week to build up in the cells.I have been taking 15mg a day, and haven't had a sniffle since this mess began.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
April 8, 2023

The U.S. CDC says get ready!

Marburg Incoming: www.foxnews.com...

50% Death Rate

Don't Touch or Inhale any Body Fluids.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

It’s going to be a 30 day lockdown at the very least. If this sucker gets rampant in the US and Europe, I think we are done, our daily lives as we know it today will be turned to hell.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join