It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Hunter Biden’s Laptop Released”

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Narvasis

Reasonable Responsibility From the purging of servers and all the time they had to do it in is disgusting enough. If you have to fake multiple peoples deaths in order to win lawsuits in a political spectrum and still get away with it or WORSE. No One Will Be ABLE To Tell The Difference. FYI Taco Bell sucks now and i dont even know why. Put the mexi melt on the dollar menu that would b great?!

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Narvasis
I like “made in front of the scenes” deals ya know? a reply to: putnam6

That's not how DC works you do know our congress has funds for hush money for their discretion and additions to the me-too movement.

So yea forget Biden and or Hunter having anything done publicly, why it could expose national security secrets. FWIW same goes for Trump if he was ever caught.

Likely Biden will be quietly ushered out and as for Hunter, he will be the lynchpin that decided Joe's ouster, but it won't be public that would destroy the Democrats' already dwindling chances.

Already hearing DNC is pushing Gavin instead of Joe or Kamala.
edit on 8-7-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Can someone please answer my actual question? This is not a trick question thread, does anyone actually know if the laptop was released in full? All I get when I look to try and find out is a bunch of MSM

This made me laugh because I can feel the frustration. I would also like to know the answer to this question though, I thought some did come out? I haven't been following this as closely as I should be.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Can someone please answer my actual question? This is not a trick question thread, does anyone actually know if the laptop was released in full? All I get when I look to try and find out is a bunch of MSM

Ask yourself this young padawan, the last time something like this came out for a politician and you were able to look at all the evidence?

the closest thing would perhaps be Stormy Daniels or Monica Lewinsky. So Stormy's was bullchit, and Lewinsky's took an impeachment proceedings.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Once again, if Hunter Biden broke the law, arrest him and prosecute him. Anyone can show evidence, IF THERE IS ANY.

There is plenty of evidence. The DOJ refuses to move on it.

That is joey's DOJ by the way, his own personal attorney Garland.

The corrupt DC apparatus deep state election rigging cabal.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Once again, if Hunter Biden broke the law, arrest him and prosecute him. Anyone can show evidence, IF THERE IS ANY.

That is joey's DOJ by the way, his own personal attorney Garland.

Oh come on now , Trumpies DOJ also had the laptop and sat on it for a year.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The truth always matters.

a reply to: Middleoftheroad

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I expect there is going to be a few issues for anyone that publicly releases the full contents of the laptop. If Wikileaks was still around they might of tried, would of removed some of the more sensitive files, but still let out enough to get a rough picture of it all.

Otherwise, might be a copy of it floating around somewhere on the dark web. Does come with some chain of custody issues if you can find it in this murky world.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Dude, im still over here trying to figure out JFK… so no a reply to: putnam6

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   
problem with why politicians dont bring this to the light of day should scare you pretty badly

if they on the right, or left said lets bring this out( ive seen the videos its real) then all of them would get exposed

they are all being blackmailed. every zoom call, every facetime call all of it recorded and used to black mail USA into doing its bidding

ask yourself, why did they sell us out, if they are already rich?

the Chinese have something greater than money.

they have all the dirt on all of our so called leaders

if Biden's son goes down

all of them do

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   
From what i’ve read it’s not his laptop(s) but his iphone/icloud back-up data and as far as I know it is (new) material. I haven’t catalog pictures, texts, or emails so not sure how much of it is really “new”. I think this may be related to the Maxey stuff that never turned up
edit on 9-7-2022 by Charliebrowndog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Threads that aged poorly amiright?? Or wait… just a day later and his iPhone contents are being dropped?? Hmmmm, this “nothing burger” is starting to look pretty tasty there bud.
Hunters Phone Thread
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

edit on 10-7-2022 by Narvasis because: I can

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Narvasis

What does that have to do with my reply, bud?

edit on 10-7-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
*** BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE ***

Thanks

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LOIUSCIPHERE
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Who should be "censoring " the forum? The government? Twitter?
edit on Mon Jul 11 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join