It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who was surprised when the 'election fairy' changed the votes at 3am in 2020?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
It’s no wonder your regularJo76. You do not know anything. Lol! Learn how to comprehend what you are reading before you think you know something. Wait…is this really Joe “geezer” Biden ??? Haha!!a reply to: RegularJo76

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Democrats voted by mail in and Republicans vote in person mostly. Note, some States it's all mail in.

And the order in which those ballots are counted is important.

This is the basic reason why the numbers changed. I'm not going to do the work of looking into it for you. Do it yourself.

IF YOU CAN PROVE voter fraud, I'm always willing to listen. BUT, you need to show me EVIDENCE.

a reply to: SortingHat

Roughly 150 million Americans voted.

There are roughly 135 registered voters.

Math doesn’t check out. Please explain.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   

The only thing that surprised me was that they did it so blatantly.

I was watching the results when it happened and I remember thinking "Come on man, that was too obvious. Surely they can't get away with this...?".

Obvious rigging was obvious.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I remember there were so many surprises in the 2020 election, the fraud was way over the top.

Here is a little sample out of thousands from the 2020 election...

Within Five Seconds,’ Biden Got 141,000 Votes, While Trump Only Got 5,900

Navarro pointed to the timestamped data from the New York Times. He said on November 4, Trump had taken a substantial lead over Biden during a nine hour period. Navarro said that within “five seconds” at around 6:30 am ET, Biden’s vote total “skyrocketed by 141,258 votes.” Dr. Navarro said that vote surge is over 30 times the expected vote count. “Within that same time frame, do ya know how many Trump got? 5,968 [votes],” Navarro remarked.

Dr. Navarro said there was another suspicious dump at around 3:50 am ET where Biden got over 54,000 votes while Trump only garnered about 4,700 votes.

electionwiz.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Sigh, where to start:

Registered voters in 2020. A pdf is available through the sourced link.

In its latest report to Congress, the U.S. Election Assistance Commission said numbers sent to them by state election officials showed there were 209,441,338 active registered voters in 2020, more than the Census Bureau found. "Active" registered voters includes people who meet every requirement to walk into a polling station and cast a ballot.

Now, the census Bureau did find more than is being claimed in this thread anyway even if it was not the amount above:

The Census Bureau reported in April 2021 that its surveys found 168,308,000 registered voters, and 154,628,000 votes cast in the 2020 election.

Aust in-American Statesman

Now, the 100s of thousands of votes in 10 seconds? An error of adding a 0, which was immediately caught and corrected within a half hour and these weren't the final official number. That county does not even have that many people. Which means the system is working as it was caught and corrected.

When Ms. Bowen and her team sent the county’s unofficial vote counts to Michigan officials early Wednesday, they accidentally reported Mr. Biden’s tally as 153,710, when it should have been 15,371, she said. About 20 minutes later, she said a state elections official called her to ask if the number was a typo; Shiawassee County doesn’t even have that many residents. Ms. Bowen said she corrected the figure and the number was updated.

“All of these numbers are unofficial, so even if it wouldn’t have been caught last night, it absolutely would have been caught before we would have submitted our official results,” she said. A team of two Republican and two Democratic canvassers review all of the county’s poll books, ballot summaries and tabulator tapes to confirm the results before they are finalized, she said.

New York Times

Again almost two years later and misinformation is still being spread. It literally takes 30 seconds to check a statement that someone claims or tells you. It's not difficult.

ETA: what's also sad is that ElectionWiz site, spreads misinfo to get people riled up and at the bottom of the article automatically has a 100 donation box checked. Although they don't state what it's for. Guess they think the readers think it's to fight election fraud? I mean Trump himself grifted 250 million for his Election Defense Fund, in which not one penny went towards it. It went to Mark Meadows, himself and other friends.
edit on 5-7-2022 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

A typo. Wonder how many other typos there are. Not very safe, right? For any side of the coin.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Considering there are checks and balances, yeah pretty safe. The official submitted number was correct.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

What happened in MI? Provide context please

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   

You probably have the ElectionWiz site mixed up with the New York Times... You do know the New York Times admits to spreading fake news, they purposely fabricate stories for clicks and revenue.

Plus, that 0 was no accident, they screwed up and were caught redhanded. They were fabricating vote numbers in the 2020 election till the sun rose up... and still counting!

That "error/fraud" not only happened once... it happened over and over on election night, even seen on TV... in several States those votes were switched LIVE on TV... away from Trump to Biden.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RegularJo76

You are full of #

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   
In reply to AaarghZombies

I find it stunning you are so poorly informed. There are plenty of lawsuits in the works and many the Trump campaign has won. I guess you prefer to keep your head in a smelly sweaty place instead of actually doing some research. In fact on this site I expected a more informed group.

edit on 5-7-2022 by FredHubbard because: new here

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   

You use govt. links? The NYSlimes to make your point? Get a grip, why would they have any reason to tell the truth?

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I was watching the results when it happened and I remember thinking "Come on man, that was too obvious. Surely they can't get away with this...?".

Exactly, any who could not see it didn't want to or are dumber than snot drying on a doorknob.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

There were 168.31 million people registered to vote in the United States.

Source: www.statista.com...

You need to some research before you post, otherwise you look like a MSM journalist (propagandist) or a Democrat supporter.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RegularJo76

You are some kind of duck. Deflecting to Biden? See a shrink your brain is experiencing a damaging vacuum. When are you leftists going to admit Biden is president and should take credit for his actions good or bad.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jarsue97

Nice rebuttal. You have a very broad vocabulary, obviously. 🤭

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FredHubbard

Biden gets all the credit for what he's done, he's worse than Trump so far economically. He (Trump) started inflation and the vaccine. You guys have a hard time grasping that reality.
edit on 5-7-2022 by RegularJo76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TacoLoco75

Oh, did I respond to you? No, I don't think I did.

Hmm..

Oh wait, me critiquing another poster who shares the same opinion as you automatically means I'm critiquing you as well. I always forget that that's how the borg works.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FredHubbard

Right because electionwiz is the beacon of journalism. Also I see someone used Statistica as their link. Pssst, they use government sources, they state that on their website. It is the same number I provided in my link from the Census Bureau. Which still shows more voters than votes.

And you know if you would like to provide links to show that a zero was added in all sorts of other states or counties and was not caught, please feel free. We've been waiting on the Kraken for almost two years.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredHubbard

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Exactly, any who could not see it didn't want to or are dumber than snot drying on a doorknob.

It was so obvious. I was watching in real time from the UK.

Trump was winning Michigan and seemed like that was the end but then I went to my local store which took twenty minutes and when I came back, Biden suddenly received 150,000 votes...

This mail in voting excuse used by the likes of frogs is horsesh!t.

Eta: Timeline: 9am GMT.
edit on 572022 by Wide-Eyes because: Time from the UK when the fix was secured by the fake "winners" of the 2020 election.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join