It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Case Closed: Ghislaine Maxwell to Be Sentenced Today

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Live character witness Bill Gates:

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
How lite will that slap on the wrist be, do you reckon?

Honestly, if they gave her a few hours of community service, it wouldn't surprise me. The two-tier system works wonders for some people.

I predict she'll get a long sentence. In a few months to two years she'll "pass away" from medical complications, then go live happily ever after with Jeffrey wherever he is hiding.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: zosimov
Epstein trafficked underage sex slaves to themselves, and no other high profile clients were involved.

Sure.

Everyone went to that island just to get a nice suntan and do some snorkeling.

Not to make light of such a horrible and serious situation, but you missed a wonderful opportunity to say they were there for spelunking instead of snorkeling

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

I'm not the kind of poster who makes jokes on this forum.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I'm using humor as a defense mechanism to avoid the real horror of the situation (wealthy preying on girls and being abetted at every level).

Here's a live stream of the trial. Which outlets are covering this trial? Not much going on outside. I turned the tv on to Fox and CNN and they've got J6 on live. This stream is from Now This News and has about 1300 people watching.

Fox has had Dershowitz on numerous times for commentary despite his close connections with Epstein and accusations by one of the same girls who implicated Maxwell.
edit on 28-6-2022 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I turned the tv on to Fox and CNN and they've got J6 on live.

Of course they do.
J6 is worse than 9/11...x1000.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I'm glad there was so much coverage about the Depp trial but not this one.

You must be a conspiracy theorist to think anyone had anything to do with that.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

..and this is just the case of two philanthropists (one dead) who trafficked to each other. I can see why the network wants to focus where it does.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
I'm glad there was so much coverage about the Depp trial but not this one.

This trial was extensively covered and was over long before the Depp trial.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   

extensively covered up

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

..and this is just the case of two philanthropists (one dead) who trafficked to each other. I can see why the network wants to focus where it does.

Hard to compete with something worse than Pearl Harbor and the Civil War, combined.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   

extensively covered up

The fact that we are pissed at her and her supporter's comments shows we had access to the testimony and evidence. If she doesn't get tossed in the slam for life than I will agree there is a cover up.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Wow....you guys seem to have as little faith in the US judicial system as I have in the UK judicial system.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

More media is amassing at the courthouse, too. Here's another livestream. To me it looks like a verdict might be coming soon.

edit on 28-6-2022 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   

apnews.com...

The case which should have rocked the world is being quietly determined today. Apparently, Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffery Epstein trafficked underage sex slaves to themselves, and no other high profile clients were involved. Just check out this treatment by the press:

“The witnesses at trial testified about Ms. Maxwell’s facilitation of Epstein’s abuse, but Epstein was always the central figure: Epstein was the mastermind, Epstein was the principal abuser, and Epstein orchestrated the crimes for his personal gratification,” they wrote in a court filing.

Epstein and Maxwell’s associations with some of the world’s most famous people were not a prominent part of the trial, but mentions of friends like Bill Clinton, Donald Trump and Britain’s Prince Andrew showed how the pair exploited their connections to impress their prey.

The famous associations are now being painted as bait for the girls rather than victimizers/rapists.

Case closed.

And yet we still have no names, cases or convictions of the people who where recorded on all the film evidence that was hauled from the scene.

Most likely because the people on it are to high profile.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   
20 years

.....for trafficking to nobody apparently.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Live character witness Bill Gates:

Yeah the answer and the way he answers and his entire behaviour is beyond creepy. Not to mention is amazingly awkward answer. It is also extremely obvious that he did not know that this question was going to come up as he is used to them following the script and not ever have the balls to ask anything of the sorts.

Once in a blue moon though.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

It's too bad Grizhelinota (whatever her name is) died this weekend.

What a tragedy.

Now we'll never know who raped children on that island.

edit on 28-6-2022 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
20 years

.....for trafficking to nobody apparently.

If it where up to Dem, excuse me, *Them they would declare that she was just riding kids around in a bus for a tour around the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join