It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Ryan Cole: Covid Shots Causing The Increase In Sudden Adult Death Syndrome

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Dr. Ryan Cole is a clinical pathologist who founded Cole Diagnostics, an independent, full-service medical laboratory in Boise, Idaho, and is the Chief Medical Officer and Laboratory Director. He is what is known as a "doctors doctor." In addition...

Dr. Cole is a board certified Anatomic and Clinical pathologist with a sub-specialty training and 20 years experience in dermatopathology and particular interest in molecular diagnostics. Cole Diagnostics processes and reports out approximately 40,000 blood and biopsy patient samples annually.

In the following video Dr. Cole states that he believes the explosion in "SADS" is caused by the covid shots. He has done numerous autopsies and has discovered long strange white blood clots that only appear in vaccinated victims. He has done presentations that show the effects of vaccines in autopsies. Dr. Cole believes that its extremely obvious as to what is causing all of the mysterious deaths and large increase in all cause mortality.

SOURCE VIDEO

SOURCE VIDEO 2

edit on 28-6-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   
You've done so many threads on this subject, perhaps you can put it together in a single report with sources. The mountain of evidence should be convincing enough when presented together.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

His company had been censured and decertified for numerous infractions, and he's a known anti vaxxer.

He said all kinds of stuff even before covid. So his claims cannot be taken as gold.

link

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Yup, & never mind the lower birth rate .

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

His company had been censured and decertified for numerous infractions, and he's a known anti vaxxer.

He said all kinds of stuff even before covid. So his claims cannot be taken as gold.

link

You do realize that your incessant attacks on anyone who questions the MRNA vaccines just makes them seem more credible right?

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   

link

I'd actually question him if he wasn't being attacked. The fact he gets discredited proves his legitimacy.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   

link

Was he handed the biggest fine in medical history for being sneaky, slimy profiteers?

Do I have the wrong squirrel?

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Here's some information on the two sources you listed in your OP, Rumble:

mediabiasfactcheck.com...

Yet another far right wing not credible site. Always check and consider the source.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   

link

Can you attack the information ? Ever ? That’s what we want from you . Anything else and you are derailing the thread with your ignorance

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This hour long video is posted on youtube of Dr. Ryan Cole on Dr. Drew's show. He is talking about unusual blood clots from the MNRA. I don't know too much about Dr. Drew but he seems pretty mainstream. It being on yt really surprised me.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelleEpoque
This hour long video is posted on youtube of Dr. Ryan Cole on Dr. Drew's show. He is talking about unusual blood clots from the MNRA. I don't know too much about Dr. Drew but he seems pretty mainstream. It being on yt really surprised me.

Dr. Drew has been very open minded as of late.

top topics

join