It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

protest at Arizona State Capitol

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
(post by EarthRevolution removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElitePlebeian
a reply to: IAMTAT

Im not here to defend any of this but can we at least stop the dramatisation a bit? Some tool with hairspray and a lighter.. 😂 not worth sharing.

Next thing we ll call rioters with facemasks ninja deadsquads...

no, only if they a wearing suicide explosive vests.

what if they have bottles of anthrax and sulfuric acid?

or worse, covid monkey poxes!

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Could someone put on a video of this "riot". Because, unless I saw a different video, I don't know how the woman goes on about violence and rioting but I only saw protesters banging on glass doors. If that's what goes down as violence what word would you use for the Antifa get togethers?

Sure no problem.

^ using a makeshift flamethrower and use it to burn of a police officers face (Attempted murder)
^Burning down pregnancy support centers after spray painting it with text that if they cant have abortions they cannot have births
^destroying private property everywhere
^Setting off explosive fireworks in dense crowds

That should be more than enough but it does not stop there. List goes on and on and some of it is shown in this video. all of which i mention here is shown in this video.
Question is. Will you and others like you even watch it now that i fulfilled your request for it?

I find that often people like you dont.

The more interesting thing you should ask yourself is why someone else has to hand this to you because you dont see this in Your news/social media feeds?

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoTue, 28 Jun 2022 13:24:05 -05002220226America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

"Moooooorgaaan open the door!"

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Multiple warnings by police to leave and they have the gall to complain about tear gas?
I feel terrible for daughter for having a mother that would willingly endanger her life for a political cause.
Not a terribly good cause at that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join