posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 06:00 PM
I will put this in simple terms. I have some questions riddling inside my brain... and I would like some answers. That is why I come to you
The questions are as followed.
1. What would happen to Earth if the moon left our solar system?
2. What would cause the moon to leave our solar system?
3.What would be the best solution to fix this problem?
(Give more than one)
4.Do you think it is possible for the moon to leave our solar system? Why, or why not?
5.Then form a juxtaposition of pros and cons (if any) of mother earth not having a moon.
6.Similar to question 1, what would this mean for all organisms living on earth?
7.Would our Earth's species be able to adapt to such disastrous changes?
8. Add any other ideas, or comments you'd like to add.
9. Please make your explanation as sophisticated as possible in terms of Astrophysics (as though as you were talking to physicist) for my pleasure.
Then simplify your ideas down so that the common man could understand this.
10. Give links to any real theories on this subject. (If any)
11. HAVE FUN!
-Your Friend Liquid
[edit on 063030p://666 by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy]