It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threatened by my own government.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: KingDoey
Not vaxxed, never worn a mask, don’t test or isolate. Haven’t even had a sniffle since 2019.

I know multiple people who are now injured from the vax. Can’t say I know of anyone who died or got maimed from the ‘virus’

I didn't participate in all this nonsense.

Maimed from the 'virus' or maimed from the jab? lol. In the netherlands they are spinning it of as 'long covid'. With the same effects as the adverse side effects of the jab. What a coincidence.

Long cohona according to the dutch CDC (RIVM).

Translated from RIVM url.

Some of the people have long-term complaints after an infection with SARS severe acute respiratory syndrome-CoV coronavirus-2. This is called "Long COVID" or "PASC" (Post-Acute Sequelae or SARS-CoV-2 Infection). These complaints can last up to a few weeks, but sometimes several months after an infection with COVID-19.

What are the symptoms of Long COVID?

People with Long COVID have complaints such as fatigue, shortness of breath, chest pain, muscle pain, headache, palpitations, persistent elevation, long-term loss of sense of smell, or suffer from depression or forgetfulness. The latter is often referred to as 'brain fog'. Some of these complaints persist for a long time, but their severity may decrease over time.

Clown world

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join