It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are ONLY 3, maybe 4 genders, but there are multiple types of sexual identies.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: M5xaz

That's a whole lotta of hyperbolic projection and rage you got going on there. One might think that you might be a victim sexual abuse yourself, the way you're pointing fingers at women and moms.

Sookie,

This has nothing to do with mothers or women and you know it. Numerous other posters have reacted to your strange proclivity for defending/supporting/endorsing sexual grooming of 4 year olds

Your are so convinced this is normal that your drivel above about sexual abuse is likely a projection of your own sexual abuse as a kid and you are trying to deal with it by having it happen to other people. Sick !

You are the one that insist on sexualizing 4 year olds.

And you are so perverted that you demand parents like me NOT react when you try to sexually groom OTHER people's kids

NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

Majority of parents in Florida reacted, and rightly so.

OK Groomer !
edit on 2-7-2022 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: CaptainHook

Heterosexual agenda is reamed in kids way before kindergarten. Movies, stories ect... They see man with women. Men and women kissing, couples ect... They grew accustomed to it.

While, i won't be okay with teachers talking about sex, or sexual behaviors between couples of same sex or opposite sex. But i do think they should be able to witness different variety of couples and people so they don't grow up to be intolerant because of others lifestyle because they were in environment that was different. Basically to teach kids that it's okay that there is variety of different people then thinking one way is the right way.

I remember when i was in Catholic school in grade 4. One of the topic we learnt was 'life lessons" (of someshort) where there was talks about only men and women relationships and how women do cleaning and have babies while men work ect.. (no sex talk but i knew what sex was way before that).

Again, NO !!

That flags to YOUR own insecurities.
The vast majority of people ARE heterosexual, 5% homosexual; by definition then m the NORM is HETEROSEXUAL

DEAL WITH IT !

And what MY kids think of YOU is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

The same way that I am secure enough not to worry about fags referring to normal heterosexuals by the derogatory term "breeders"

I agree that what some see as the hetero agenda is just the normal outcome of a majority way of being not deliberate or coerced just the outcome of majority thinking. Somewhat disagree that what kids think is none of your business, I think that just paves the way for more division but the way the LGBTQ community is going about it is misguided and wrong. Kids just need to be guided about what is the appropriate way to respond to different lifestyles, races, creeds etc in a simple age appropriate way, not with granular descriptions about what that entails. I would much prefer to see the younger generations grow up to be indifferent to difference, not hating or celebrating it as somehow more than. The problem with todays identity politics is that it's being driven by those who want their identity to be elevated to sacred status. Social justice is being influenced by post modernist ideas of power dynamics, and tearing down the existing stuctures to replace it with.....God knows what, they are never very clear about it.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xazIt actually becomes people business if your kid becomes a bigot and bullying behavior towards others due to differences.

You won't want your kid picked on or under go mental/physical abuse.

It's okay not to think a certain lifestyle is right but it becomes a problem when you project that hate or dislike onto others. Teaching your kid to be intolerant of others can cause problems. You're just projecting your own hate onto your kids and god forbid they turn out to be a homosexual or a lifestyle you despise. Most likely, they will not turn to you for support in certain situations as they will be aware of your intolerance. All you're doing is hurting yours kids in the long run.

Life is more complex then men x women. There are several different types of people. White people are majority in Canada/U.S. That doesn't mean the minority are any less or have less rights. Just because homosexuals, transgender and so on are a minority. Doesn't mean they're any less human.

Anyone who refers to heterosexuals as breeders are just as wrong when hetrosexual call homosexuals fags. Hate is a learnt behavior.

I rather have my kid surrounded by love and support then intolerance and hate. I also would like to have my kids come to me about any problems and to not be afraid to ask questions regarding people.

And no, you don't have to talk about 'sex' when discussing other couples who are the same sex.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainHook

Nope.

Fail again.

Nothing about "hate".
I really don't care what homosexuals and trannies do/don't do. Nor do I spend my days talking about them. It's the opposite actually, and no I don't bully ANYONE, I just don't want me/my family to be forced to participate in sexual deviancy

No matter how you color it, having trannies act out their sexual fantasies in front of 4 year olds under the guise of "tranny reading hour" is abhorrent.
Worse, it's child abuse and sex grooming.
So my position is not "hate", it's common sense, like not bringing kids to a strip joint

Good parents protect their children from harm, including sexual abuse

This is what your kind is unable to understand the fury of parents in Florida that don't want to see their kids exposed to sex abuse

You are so obsessed with self-validation, even from OTHER people's children
Other people's kids are not your group therapy

Get help
Leave OTHER people's kids alone

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   

a reply to: CaptainHook

Nope.

Fail again.

Nothing about "hate".
I really don't care what homosexuals and trannies do/don't do. Nor do I spend my days talking about them. It's the opposite actually, and no I don't bully ANYONE, I just don't want me/my family to be forced to participate in sexual deviancy

No matter how you color it, having trannies act out their sexual fantasies in front of 4 year olds under the guise of "tranny reading hour" is abhorrent.
Worse, it's child abuse and sex grooming.
So my position is not "hate", it's common sense, like not bringing kids to a strip joint

Good parents protect their children from harm, including sexual abuse

This is what your kind is unable to understand the fury of parents in Florida that don't want to see their kids exposed to sex abuse

You are so obsessed with self-validation, even from OTHER people's children
Other people's kids are not your group therapy

Get help
Leave OTHER people's kids alone

But I don't think anyone here is advocating for those things. I'm certainly not. I completely understand why parents feel the way they do about it. Plus it's also undoing 40 plus years of work and playing directly into the trope of the predatory homosexual stalking your children. I don't think that's an accident. I think that's deliberate. These activists want to bring things to a head. Most of us, thank God, think there are better more age appropriate ways to educate kids to be more accepting of difference without focusing on just particular groups or going into gory detail.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: fastfred
This being Pride month...

Okay, this is probably very controversial to some, but I maintain that there are only 3, maybe 4 genders possible.
That being, 1) male, 2) female, 3) inter-sex (mix) and 4) none or a-sexual.

This is sooooooooo tiring.

There are only two sexes (not genders, sexes): male and female.

Anything else is a genetic mutation.

Please stop embracing ignorance (aka denying reality).

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
The 2% refers to rare individuals who are XXX or XXY and a few other genetic cases where both sex organs are expressed rather than the usual one.

Those, again, are simply genetic defects and/or anomalies. There are all kinds of genetic defects/anomalies, we all have an unknown number of them, most so minor/trivial that we will never notice them.

This is no different that someone born with a genetic heart defect, or conjoined twins, it is simply a different expression of the same thing: a genetic defect.

Show me a person who can both impregnate a woman, and be impregnated by a man and carry a baby to term, and I'll say the same thing - they are suffering from a genetic defect, but in their case I would acknowledge that it was in fact an extreme case.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   

a reply to: Ksihkehe

It took the Supreme Court to rule that same sex couples could get married.

Newsflash: they still can't.

You see, the concept of marriage is a very religious one, that centers around the purpose of procreation - raising a family - having babies.

Gay couples cannot do that (without outside help), so, in the eyse of God, they can never be married.

They needed the Supreme Court to simply force 3rd parties to allow them some of the same privileges, like being able to be considered family for social purposes.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   

a reply to: Ksihkehe

this forum has nothing to do with society's projection of shame upon homosexuals and transexuals.

Neither does the Supreme Court decision, all it did was force States to recognize gay marriage - which, obviously, is next on the chopping block of really bad decisions that violate the 10th Amendment.

I look forward to this idea being relegated back to the States where it too belongs.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
What about XXY and XYY?

It is called a genetic defect.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: vkey08
Gene Roddenberry would have had a coronary because despite what people say, he was not a nice person. In fact they based Zephram Cochrane in First Contact after his personality. (Cromwell plays it off perfectly with his Island and naked girls comment).

Hey, thanks for a new bit of Star Trek trivia I was unaware of!

I really liked that movie, but I'm weird, I also loved the reboots...

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   

a reply to: Sookiechacha
Well, if I was raised by a crazy mother like you, I would probably be turned off women forever...

Rotflmao!!!

Star for that one, thanks, needed an early morning guffaw! Good thing I was between cups of coffee...

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainHook
who cares what people do with their own life or how they label themselves. They're not hurting anyone.

This has always been my stance, but...

Your comment totally ignores reality.

The radicalized in this group that have commandeered it have done so to nefarious purposes, and they are absolutely and unequivocally hurting and even killing people.

The only time i have a problem is when someone tries to hurt others due to differences in lifestyle, social status, morality, ect...

This is precisely what these radicals are doing when they enter the schools and start pushing their perversions on impressionable young minds.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Nobody is stating and advocating for:
"act out their sexual fantasies in front of 4 year olds under the guise of "tranny reading hour"
" don't want me/my family to be forced to participate in sexual deviancy "

"This is what your kind is unable to understand the fury of parents in Florida that don't want to see their kids exposed to sex abuse "
My kind? I'm hetrosexual, in a opposite sex relationship. Again NO BODY is advocating or stating for any type of sex abuse.

Agree to disagree

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

And? It's still a different gender.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   

And? It's still a different gender.

That is the point, it isn't a 'different gender' and more than a conjoined twin is a different species.

It is a DEFECT, nothing more.

and no, that doesn't mean I think people with such a defect should be treated with anything other than respect and dignity - meaning, no differently than anyone else, and that is the whole point. These radicals want to be treated differently - they want to be MORE equal than anyone else.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

That is the point, it isn't a 'different gender' and more than a conjoined twin is a different species.

When you are intersex you are neither male nor female. I know you're not a big fan of facts and reality but those are the facts.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl
When you are intersex you are neither male nor female.

For those extremely rare truly Intersex (the vast majority who are called Intersex only have the extra chromosome and are otherwise perfectly normal) individuals, you are correct, they are genetically deformed anomalies, nothing less - and certainly nothing more (ie, some other gender).

I know you're not a big fan of facts and reality

Actually, I operate only on facts and reality, it is just that my discernment is orders of magnitude better than yours.

but those are the facts.

No, those are examples of your ability to twist facts and reality to fit your pre-conceived delusions, which in turn allows you to sleep at night.
edit on 4-7-2022 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

For those extremely rare truly Intersex (the vast majority who are called Intersex only have the extra chromosome and are otherwise perfectly normal) individuals, you are correct...

No kidding, that's what I've been saying.

No, those are examples of your ability to twist facts and reality to fit your pre-conceived delusions, which in turn allows you to sleep at night.

First you say I'm correct, then you say the facts aren't correct.

Admit you didn't know WTF you were talking about until you just went and looked it up now.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   

For those extremely rare truly Intersex (the vast majority who are called Intersex only have the extra chromosome and are otherwise perfectly normal) individuals, you are correct...

No kidding, that's what I've been saying.

No, you've been saying they are some 3rd kind of gender. They aren't. They are genetic defects.

First you say I'm correct, then you say the facts aren't correct.

No, that, again, is you twisting t hings to try to fit your delusional narrative.

Saying you are correct that they are neither male nor female is correct. But you seem to believe that automatically means they are some 3rd unknown sex. They aren't. They are genetic defects.

Admit you didn't know WTF you were talking about until you just went and looked it up now.

Except you're the one who needs to do that... so go on, do it...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join