It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control Conspiracy - If you think criminal atrocities can't be covered up in high places

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Superior Court of California

With all the interest in criminal conspiracies, I'm surprised that i haven't yet read anything about the truely strange case of Diana Napolis on this board.

I first heard of Diana Napolis in conection with a case of celebrity stalking. "Oh great, another one.", I thought. This one had a twist that made it a little different. Ms. Napolis belived that her mind was being controled by Jennifer Love Hewitt! Of all the people to believe are controlling your thoughts!

The plot thickens!Diana was not a chronic head case. In fact she had started out on the other side of the fence. She had been a well respected psychiatric socialworker in the California area. While investigating cases of alledged ritual sexual abuse of children, she apparently flipped out!

Celebrity Justice

The story gets weirder still. Ms Napolis claims that the conspiracy involves several Hollywood powerhouses, such as Steve Spielberg (She accused Steven Speilberg and Jennifer Love Hewitt of working in cahoots with the satanic cults, who take control over the mind.) and big time movers! Even thought this had the makings of a major story, it wasn't really covered in the press. certainly not to the level the Jackson case is. Or even Martha Stewart!

Since this boards specializes in conspiracies, I wondered whether you'd heard of the Napolis Case, what you'd heard, and what you think of it. The Napolis Case is one of themore intersting to come along, and despite big allegations, has been buried in the press.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
ok seriously, have you ever tried making a movie, especially one of such budget and scale as steven spielberg makes? It takes him a year to two years of very hard work to get it done, the new media knows this and is gonna ignore a crackpot saying 'steven spielberg is controlling my thoughts!', yeah and I'm the Manchurian Candidate!

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Diana Napolis was origionally investigating ritual sexual abuse of children. Now the Jackson case is certainly getting it's fair share of air play!

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I'm interested, but the links are driving me crazy trying to figure this out.

I guess it's a Conspiracy in Religion because it's Scientology but it takes a while to get there. Want to spell more out for us?

By the way, I'm controlled by the ENORMOUS forehead of Katie Holmes.

[edit on 2-4-2005 by RANT]

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Now how can that be? Katie's powers have been stolen by the beautiful, and evil, Mischa Barton!

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
I'm interested, but the links are driving me crazy trying to figure this out.

I guess it's a Conspiracy in Religion because it's Scientology but it takes a while to get there. Want to spell more out for us?

By the way, I'm controlled by the ENORMOUS forehead of Katie Holmes.

[edit on 2-4-2005 by RANT]

Infamous 42 Year old Scientologist Tom Cruise has fallen under the spell of 26 year old mind control expert Katie Holmes!

I repeat: Hollywood is creepy.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I wondered why you revived an old thread by a banned member. Took me a minute to clue in.

Rant maybe your talent should be analysed in the Predictions and Prophecies forum.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools

I wondered why you revived an old thread by a banned member. Took me a minute to clue in.

Rant maybe your talent should be analysed in the Predictions and Prophecies forum.

Please don't let my eriely accurate prophetical nature scare you.

It's in my hillbilly blood. Have you met my cousin?

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   

OMG!!! That is so funny!!!

Please, please tell me that is a spoof site and that this guy does it to poke fun! :w:

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools

OMG!!! That is so funny!!!

Please, please tell me that is a spoof site and that this guy does it to poke fun! :w:

Dude, that's really my cousin. He's dead serious.

(look at picture in top right)

He's uh some of this I just can't tell.
It's crazier than it even looks though.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 04:40 AM
link   
She does look kind of evil.

I would let her ritual sex abuse me though, as long as it doesnt involve strap on or fingers or any other protruding object.

I have always dreamed of being raped by a hot girl. Or at least dominated.

Sorry. I dont trust Californian psyhiatrists. California breeds the weirdest eccentric people. Just look at their laws. Strict weapon laws, arnold swarchenegger is governonor, hollywood, closed communities, and all the other rich lifestyle snobby things you see from California.

If a patient was talking about sex abuse then that person could of came forward to the authorities. And being Steven Speilberg I cant deny that he hasnt seen a frivilous lawsuit for someone wanting money.

Im NOT saying this isnt true though.

[edit on 29-4-2005 by Obfuscate]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 05:31 AM
link   
As much as it pains me to close the thread that has become the most definitive example of the power of Katie Holmes massive forehead and the number one Google return (out of 216,000) for "Katie Holmes Mind Control" I fear between the now banned thread starter, the obfuscation of manrape, and forthcoming mega-event (at an Airport Marriott near nobody), I must close this thread.

Katie Holmes is on to me.

[edit on 29-4-2005 by RANT]

new topics

top topics

join