It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donetsk

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
video

The Armed Forces of Ukraine fired at a maternity hospital in the center of Donetsk.
Chaotic shelling by the Armed Forces of Ukraine is carried out throughout the city.
The footage shows a direct hit on the roof of the maternity hospital named after Vishnevsky. The roof was destroyed, glass was broken everywhere, one of the doors was littered with debris. According to our military commander Rostislav Shorokhov, women, children and employees of the medical institution managed to take refuge in the shelter, only miraculously no one died.
The total number of shells fired by the Ukrainian military in Donetsk tonight has already exceeded 300. Ukrainians are working with BM-21 Grad and BM-27 Uragan rocket systems, as well as foreign artillery.

t.me...

Edit to add.

More video of the maternity hospital shelling

t.me...

edit on 13-6-2022 by Grimpachi because: add

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

russia*

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
June 13 2022

◾️The BBC reported on the shelling of Dontesk Maternity Hospital.

◾️Three people were killed and many more wounded when a shell hit a hospital in the rebel-held city of Donetsk in eastern Ukraine.
Bodies could be seen under blankets outside the building after the attack.

◾️Residential areas of the two main rebel-held cities of Donetsk and Luhansk have regularly been hit by mortar rounds and rocket fire and the separatists have blamed the government for the attacks.

◾️Heavy explosions could still be heard in the area while the dead and wounded were being evacuated.

◾️The OSCE said on Tuesday that it had found evidence of cluster munitions used in a 27 January attack on Luhansk.

◾️Ukrainian officials responded that soldiers did not fire on civilian areas and did not use cluster munitions.

It's not clear when the hospital will be back in operation, but what is clear, is that the indiscriminate shelling of densely populated areas continues unabated.

Whoever calls for a ceasefire on humanitarian grounds may be disappointed. Heavy explosions could still be heard in the area while the dead and wounded were being evacuated.

www.bbc.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Videos of coordinated heavy shelling of Donetsk
t.me...

Starshe Eddy (@VysokyGovorit) writes: It is reported that in 2 hours theUkrainian Armed Forces fired more than 300 rockets and shells at Donetsk. Ukrainians like to shoot at residential areas⁠—I have seen this demonstrated more times than I can county⁠—but today's news carries an important critical caveat. If the towed artillery manages to fire more than a hundred shells in 2 hours, then it means that either the Armed Forces of Ukraine have employed a great many guns in this artillery raid, or that something is wrong with our counter-battery response.

Everything is straightforward with the Grads⁠—a unit of BM-21 systems drives up, quickly fires a packet, and leaves the area—but with towed artillery, everything is a little different. And yes, in order not to look ridiculous, you don’t need to threaten strikes on “decision-making centers”, you just need to destroy the enemy’s infrastructure for a long time and laboriously, depriving the opponent of the opportunity to properly replenish ammunition and rotate combat units.

t.me...

While strikes on "decision-making centers" in Ukraine would have significant benefits for the Russian campaign, the downsides cannot be ignored either.

Any such strikes must be conducted with the understanding that they will likely lead to further patriotic consolidation in the Nazified part of the Ukrainian society and additional support from the West. Provided these downsides can be included in the calculus, addressed, and mitigated, such strikes should be considered.

It should be expected that neither Zelensky nor the remaining Ukrainian leadership and the military command will suffer from any such attacks (just like the strike that left a gaping hole in the Nikolayev regional administration building left Kim unscathed). Strikes on delivery and logistics infrastructure are of far greater importance, and they have not been doled out in sufficient quantity. A tit-for-tat strategy does not always work the way intended.

@ZeRada1 writes: Zelensky calls fire "on himself"

After the morning shelling of Donetsk, which killed people, including a woman with a child, in the evening the Ukrainian artillery hit all areas of the city at once.

The strike was initiated by the high military command and attempts to solve several problems at once:

🔹 to intimidate the people of Donetsk and the government recently seconded to the DPR from Moscow. The emphasis of the strikes is on the city center and hospitals;
🔹 to raise the morale of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, broken by defeats and the mode of life of the country "some are fighting - others are hanging out";
🔹 BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING: to provoke the many-times-announced by Moscow attacks on the decision-making centers in Kyiv.

The Bucha effect has long passed, partners are reluctant to give weapons, and there are no military successes. Ukraine needs to be put back on the agenda.

In our opinion, after the devastating strikes of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on Donetsk, the Russian Federation will be forced to respond in some way.

The patriotic spirit and the approval of Zelensky's administration's uncompromising position will again rise in society.

This is exactly what Zelensky is striving for.

t.me...

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   
ress.com/2022/06/14/the-usa-will-have-new-additional-currency-money-republican-dollar-democratic-dollar/
edit on 13-6-2022 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Most of the Weaponry that the West had send to Ukraine had been old.
Including the supplied 155mm Ceasar.

What is the CEP (Circular Error of Probability) of NATO 155 mm vs Soviet 152 mm?

Awww gee, I'll spoil it for you.
NATO rounds are way more accurate.
As the invaders are no doubt learning.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Evenflo

Thanks for the confirmation of Ukraine purposely targeting Maternity Hospitals and other civilian centers with their way more accurate NATO weapons and munitions.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
So Russia is holding a metric ton of NE, SW and South Ukraine, but they arent securing the area around Donetsk... why? There's no action there at all by
the Russian army according to live maps.

Dont they want to protect them? Are they not doing it on purpose? Extending another 50km from Donetsk should be trivial - it's a tiny amount of terrain compared to what they already control.

It's almost as if Russia dont give a s*** but how could that possibly be?
edit on 14-6-2022 by merka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Your BBC link is dated 4th February 2015! Did you even read it?

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
June 14, 2022

[ Album ]
Air defense systems are working over Donetsk and Makeevka.

t.me...

[ Video ]
◾️Ukrainian shelling over Donetsk has started again this morning according to sources.

t.me...

[ Album ]
◾️ Confirmation of new shelling from the Ukrainian side against Donetsk civilian areas today!

t.me...

[ Video ]
DPR reports that the Armed Forces of Ukraine launched a missile attack on Donetsk, Makiivka, and Yasinovataya from positions in Avdiivka
In the direction of residential areas, the militants fired 40 BM-21 Grad MLRS rockets.

Additionally, (presumably Ukrops) hit Russian city of Klintsy (50KM from border) with presumably MLRS. Russian sources reported earlier that there are “victims” after an explosion occurred in the city. It’s unclear whether injured or killed.

The video shows Russian airforce Mi-28N over the city of Klintsy after the explosion

t.me...

❗️During the 118 days of escalation in the DPR, 173 civilians were killed, including nine children, 826 were injured, including 61 children.

Information is provided by the Representative Office of the republic in the JCCC.

t.me...

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   

In 2015. Does it even say it was Ukraine?
edit on 14-6-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

In 2015. Does it even say it was Ukraine?

I made a mistake. It happens. As for it being Ukraine. Did you even read the title?

"Ukraine conflict: Deadly shell hits Donetsk hospital"

Do you know what the title of this thread is?

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Yes, I read the title of that article. Does it say it was Ukraine? No, it does not.

Yes, thanks. I do know what the title of this thread is. What's your point?

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Result of today's cluster munition attack on Donetsk.

Nine-year-old Maxim is in the hospital with a concussion, multiple shrapnel wounds. One of the fragments hit the boy in the chest. The boy's mother is now in another hospital. She was hit with shrapnel in the face.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   

You posted that on another thread. Again, where is the evidence as to which side did this? None from your link?

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Video posted 1 hour ago June 14, 2022 4:33 PM

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   
6/15/2022

[ Album ]
⚡️HAPPENING NOW⚡️

Air defense systems IN ACTION over Donetsk.

t.me...

12 shells of Uragan multiple-launch rocket system have been intercepted near Donetsk city and Gorskoe and Vasil'evka in Lugansk People's Republic.

t.me...

www.reuters.com...

In one of the worst shellings in Donetsks history Reuters had originally reported that it was done by Russia.

LONDON, June 13 (Reuters) - (This June 13 story has been refiled to fix typo in headline)

They have now corrected that but the damage is done. Most people are not going to go back and reread the article so there are a lot of people in the west that now think that Russia had attacked the people they came to protect.
I really do not think the "mistake" was unintentional at all. It is just another one of Western Media's ways of shaping opinion through deception. There is no accountability. They issue a small retraction days later and move on to the next thing to twist and shape public opinion.

People think "Russian propaganda" is bad. Western propaganda is just as bad or worse in its duplicitousness. I think western propaganda has a lot more tricks they can play and a false air of truthfulness as they masquerade as free press.

Are they really free?

A German reporter telling the story from Donetsk doesn't seem to think so. And, honestly, IMO they are not.

[Forwarded from Neues aus Russland 🪆📢]
[ Video ]
⚡️The German government is fighting against freedom of speech. I am a free journalist who covers the special operation in Ukraine. They are going to sentence me now to 3 YEARS IN PRISON for telling the truth⚡️

According to current German law, it is only allowed to publish one-sided information that benefits the authorities. Anything that goes against this unwritten law is punished by the biased judicial machine.

But: The independent blogging community is ready to resist censorship in the West.

👉 I continue to work in Donetsk. If you are interested in the special project I mentioned, email me at: [email protected]

My channel: @neuesausrussland

Deleted her articles on the internet, blocked her bank account, blocked her father's bank account, and opened a criminal case against her, supporting Russia is a criminal act in Germany.

You can get 3 years in jail for it.
She is not even invited to her own hearing because they claim it would disturb their investigation of her.

How is this different from Russia?

edit on 15-6-2022 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I took this pic from the video

And this is what it translates to

To sow seeds in the Federal Republic of Germany and thereby confidence in the
the overall trustworthiness of the domestic democratic system
which she is also aware of and accepts at least approvingly, especially since her
specifically - aimed at a "German audience".
The following two acts are listed as examples:
On February 24, 2022, the accused posted "news from Russia" on her Telegram channel
Message: "The denazification has begun" and posted a video saying
that the population would celebrate the Russians and the liberation", the Ukrainians have been celebrating for years
would kill the Russian population and this is now coming to an end.
On March 12, 2022, the accused posted "News from Russia" on her Telegram channel
Video in which she announced that Ukrainians had been carrying out genocide for years
Russian army is now liberating affected regions.
Based on these findings, the accused is suspected of approving
Criminal offenses in a - in the case of ongoing investigations - currently still unspecified
knew variety of cases.
Offense, punishable according to §§ 140 No. 2, 53 StGB.
B. Since she does not receive any remuneration as a "freelance journalist", the accused advertises, for example over
her account on the social media platform VK, stating financial support
account number listed in the operative part.
According to the current state of knowledge, the total was at least 1,608 euros
fruf following the published by the accused, the
ssian war of aggression advocating war propaganda on the
during the Russian war of aggression until March 16, 2022
ings to charge the accused for their previous - punishable -
rt-permanent, equivalent, punishable activity
n referrers with their donations respectively
owed the said G
bs. 1 2nd alternative StGB obtained
effect of E

The free world?

top topics