It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20th microdistrict - Zelenograd - photos

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 04:16 AM
link   
20th microdistrict (IX)

Pilot Tarasova Street.

The house #2044.

Here, Pilot Tarasova Street meets Georgievsky (Георгиевский) Avenue.

View of Pilot Tarasova Street from Georgievsky Avenue.

This is what is located on the other side of Georgievsky Avenue.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 04:36 AM
link   
20th microdistrict (X)

Georgievsky Avenue.

The house #2044 on the left.

This is a house #2042 in the center. This is a clinic.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 05:02 AM
link   
20th microdistrict (XI)

Georgievsky Avenue.

The house #2042.

This is a house #2040 on the left and a house #2039 in the center.

Between the house #2040 and the house #2039 is the house #2037.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: turretless

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
a reply to: turretless

wires ,wires everywhere in the photographs turretless it is the same in every country bar mine , we bury them in pipes now underground but it is the complete lack of people in those photographs that surprise me , much like the Chinese ghost cities .

You are right - wires are everywhere now.

There are few people here because it is a working day and people are at work.

I would have thought with the number of properties Turretless that there would be children ,mothers and pensioners out walking or more traffic in general .

Our press news channels would have us believe that the Russian soldiers in Ukraine are shocked at the indoor toilets and envious of having running water and toilets inside

It is worth a afternoon picking any city any country and looking through old photographs of buildings now gone

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 05:33 AM
link   

wires ,wires everywhere in the photographs turretless it is the same in every country bar mine , we bury them in pipes now underground but it is the complete lack of people in those photographs that surprise me , much like the Chinese ghost cities .

I would have thought with the number of properties Turretless that there would be children ,mothers and pensioners out walking or more traffic in general .

Our press news channels would have us believe that the Russian soldiers in Ukraine are shocked at the indoor toilets and envious of having running water and toilets inside

It is worth a afternoon picking any city any country and looking through old photographs of buildings now gone

I apologize to you for the fact that Zelenograd children, mothers and pensioners did not live up to your expectations.

The Western press is very good at distorting reality in relation to Russia (USSR), China, Iran, North Korea, etc.

I don't have old photos. I started photography in 2011.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 05:47 AM
link   
20th microdistrict (XII)

This is a house #2038 on the left,
the house #2040 in the center
and the house #2039 on the right.

Georgievsky Avenue.

This is a house #2045 in the center. This is the Ice Center Platinum. (Here they play hockey and skate.)

On the other side of Georgievsky Avenue.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   
20th microdistrict (XIII)

Georgievsky Avenue.

The house #2045 in the center.

This is a house #2019.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   
20th microdistrict (XIV)

Georgievsky Avenue.

The house #2019 on the left.

This is a house #2014 in the center.

This is a house #2021 in the center. It is a garage.

On the other side of Georgievsky Avenue.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   
20th microdistrict (XV)

Georgievsky Avenue.

The house #2014.

These are the houses of the 16th microdistrict on the left.

This is Kamenka (Каменка) street on the right.

These are the houses of the 17th microdistrict on the other side of Georgievsky Avenue.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
20th microdistrict (XVI)

Kamenka street on the left.

The house #2014.

This is a house #2015 in the center. It is a kindergarten.

This is a house #2013 in the center.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I apologize to you for the fact that Zelenograd children, mothers and pensioners did not live up to your expectations.

The Western press is very good at distorting reality in relation to Russia (USSR), China, Iran, North Korea, etc.

You did not understand what i was saying Turretless , Everything looks the same everywhere it is very sterile in your photographs , go into a bar and take a snap of the locals as your photos could be taken anywhere ,when i was shopfitting in the UK every retail park looked the same to me and everyone else the same with the high streets , same shops different town !.

Here is some old photographs for you

www.pinterest.co.uk...

Nostrovia

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 03:23 AM
link   

You did not understand what i was saying Turretless , Everything looks the same everywhere it is very sterile in your photographs , go into a bar and take a snap of the locals as your photos could be taken anywhere ,when i was shopfitting in the UK every retail park looked the same to me and everyone else the same with the high streets , same shops different town !.

The photos have already been taken by me.

The journey has already begun.

Are the photos too sterile? Is the city too similar to other cities?

I can't change anything about this.

I invite here those who are interested in my photos (visiting this topic is not a mandatory duty for members of the forum).

Thank you for your appreciation of my photos.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 03:33 AM
link   
20th microdistrict (XVII)

The house #2014.

The house #2013.

Here is the construction of the future house #2012. This is a school.

Kamenka street.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 04:44 AM
link   
20th microdistrict (XVIII)

This is a house #2008 in the center.

Kamenka Street.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   
20th microdistrict (XIX)

The house #2008.

This is a house #2006 in the center. It is a garage.

Kamenka Street.

This is a house #2003 in the center.

This is a house #2005 in the center.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   
20th microdistrict (XX)

Kamenka Street.

The house #2003.

This is a house #2001. It is the court of Zelenograd.

These are the houses of the 18th microdistrict.

These are the houses of the 15th microdistrict on the left.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I invite here those who are interested in my photos (visiting this topic is not a mandatory duty for members of the forum).

Turretless entertain us !

Take pictures that show Russian life and people that reflect the everyday Russian person , things we westerners might not expect ,unusual architecture ,art galleries or museums ,

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Turretless entertain us !

Take pictures that show Russian life and people that reflect the everyday Russian person , things we westerners might not expect ,unusual architecture ,art galleries or museums ,

Excuse me, but clowns didn't come today.

In this topic you will get what it was before - a miracle of everyday life.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   
20th microdistrict (XXI)

The house #2001 in the center.

Panfilovsky Avenue in the center.

Kamenka Street continues between the 15th and 18th microdistricts.

Kamenka Street is between the 20th and 16th microdistricts.

"The Zelenograd District Court of Moscow"

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   
20th microdistrict (XXII)

Panfilovsky Avenue.

The house #2001.

Advertising at the bus stop: "Only from 24 to 25 August - The Fitness Night - discounts up to 80%"
There is an information board next to the bus stop. It shows that:
"temperature - 15 degrees Celsius
date - 25/08/17
time - 14:12
bus numbers - their final stops - after how many minutes they will arrive"

The house #2003 on the right.

This is a house #2002 in the center. It is a supermarket of the Five network.

There is also a small pharmacy in the supermarket building.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join