It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan GOP Top Gubenatorial Candidate Arrested

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
Where have we seen this kind of thing before...? Oh that's right...history. Over and over and over again. It's how tyrannical governments become tyrannical governments. Wash, rinse, repeat.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Sounds to me like justice was done, on both counts.

Just in case anyone is interested in what and why Ryan Kelley is being charged, HERE'S a Statement of facts

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Just in case anyone is interested in what and why Ryan Kelley is being charged, HERE'S a Statement of facts

Yea?

Timing is pure coincodence too?

...please.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   

TDS is a disease that is ten times worse than covid ever was in this country.

inoculations should began immediately. those that have been long time suffers should be ..... better stop right there don't want nobody putting words in my mouth.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Big wheels turn slowly. Peter Navaro was only indicted in the past few days, too.

I don't think running for office should give shelter anyone accused of criminal activity. And, from what I read, in the quite thorough "statement of facts", his arrest represents justice, in my opinion.

edit on 9-6-2022 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Right out of the Chicom playbook.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Remind me.

Who was the last D to be raided, arrested and charged?

Bonus points for misdemeanor charges.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

We live in a Banana Republic.

No equal justice.

And history teaches us that the only answer to a banana republic is to get out.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I'll never understand how one's outrage at law breakers has more to do with their Party affiliation than anything about breaking the law, no matter what Party they belong to.

IF YOU BREAK THE LAW, AND YOU GET CAUGHT, OH WELL, TOO BAD!

I don't care about Michigan past neighborly well wishing; I don't care about the GOP and don't bother to even wish them well; and I have never heard of Ryan Kelley.

But unless they have evidence that he master mind the 6th "protests" than this is nothing but political persecution. Banana Republic type stuff.

But your right; because of tribalisum the country won't much care. The left will wring their hands with glee over the political tactic they pulled off; The establishment right will go along with it inorder to preserve power; and the plebeian right will simply screem into the wind. All the while the United States marches closer to fascism... real fascism, the kind where you are told to report to a death camp; not the fascism where you are told to ware a face mask. This is how it starts; sure it might be a small step; but its one more step in a series of steps in the wrong direction.

His he guilty of some misdemeanor? Who the F cares ... Ive been guilty of a misdemeanor or two over the last 40 years and so have most everyone else. Its not worth destroying our republic over.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   

1. Multiple felonies

2. Multiple drug felonies with her and husband following months long investigation.

Cuellar is one of the most conservative Democrats in Congress — he opposes abortion rights and supports free trade, gun rights, oil and gas, and tougher border security.

No charges for this one and the timing with his primary isnt going unnoticed.....

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Funny how the FBI waited two years... after he was qualified to be the GOP Michigan Gubernatorial candidate.

It seems election interference is a routine thing for the FBI.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I read through this

Pages. and Pages. and Pages. and Pages of...

"Now here is an angle of the defendant showing him putting his baseball cap on..."

"...here is another angle as the defendant climbs the stairs..."

"...and in this shot, the defendant slightly inserts his right pinky finger into his nose..."

I kept reading and reading and waiting for the punchline. WTF are the charges? Is it trespassing, or did he hit a police officer, did he destroy any property, doors, windows, on premises? He certainly wasn't accused of sexually assaulting someone, or money laundering like the "The Big Guy", or a slew of financial fraud and influence pedaling to foreign nations actually documented on a computer hard drive. Those allegations, as we see, draw no response from our federal investigative bodies. So what is it he did?

Was he actually in the congressional chambers during the vote counting?

If it's trespassing, even though we know that law enforcement agents ushered in the "perpetrators", and we suspect the Federal Bureau of Instigation had agent provacateurs on-scene stirring the honey pot, as they've already been identified in other entrapment jobs like the Whitless kidnapping, nevertheless then I say charge him with trespassing and let's get the trial going. Even if he was entrapped into trespassing, he did step foot on property he shouldn't have been in. I say let's put in front of the jury, and while we're at it, let's get that interior camera footage the FBI and other enforcement agencies have been sitting on while keeping folks incarcerated on charges that can either be confirmed or dispelled by the footage. Huh, wonder why that footage is not allowed in the open.

But really, I just read what appears to be a bad facsimile of a Nancy Drew crime novel. Blow by blow, of how those evil rioters stormed the capital!

Maybe the FBI can sell this script for movie rights to ABC/Disney? LOL some number of people and untold government time went into hours of cropping photos and scrawling moment by moment, bad horror movie narration of some guy making his way into the capital. What a farce.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   

My God! This man (according to a totally non partisan tipster *anonymous*, named "kate") was at the Jan 6th riot.
I for one, know that the world is a safer place on the night of the live, primetime, I'mscaredsh!tlessoftrump TV Special, this monster is no longer praying on the helpless and downtrodden. Good Boy Merric Garland, Good boy. (wag that tail)

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   

FBI Raids Home of Democratic Baltimore Mayor

Democrat Mayor’s Home Raided In Connection To Major Drug Bust

FBI raid on House Democrat's home related to Azerbaijan probe

Yep. I totally get you. That guy was f-ing there. FO REAL! there. with a capitol T. He should hang! all those crimes are equal and warrant the same response and punishment's.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Is this the guy that was at the Jan 6 event yelling "this is war"?

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

What crime is that?

edit on 9-6-2022 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   
This would not happen if the event in Washington was because Trump won. The protestors would not have been charged if Biden lost, but the protest would have happened and would probably would have resulted in a much worse riot.

The political parties are causing a division of our population on multiple fronts....especially the liberals in those parties at this point of time. Remember, Liberal means change and Trump changed a lot of things, it was just that the changes he made were better for the working people of the country. Biden winning and the mess that is happening is definitely related...it is not a coincidence. It has been caused by the Democrats and liberals in this country pushing change too fast and destroying the good stuff that Trump had done for the middle class. The Democrats seem to want the middle class to be just as bad off as the low class, but want them and their elite friends still to be elite.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Soros doesn't use his own money. He uses US taxpayer money. Pure evil.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Inciting a riot? Which is something that Freedom of Speech does not protect.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join