It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who got paid under the table to take possession of the Kitty Hawk for almost nothing?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
a reply to: PorteurDeMortOne of the reasons I love posting nonsense like this to ATS is that there is a well educated bunch of funny folks here.

I enjoy these forums as well. I find it is one of the last bastions of rational, intelligent discussion. While I might not agree with all the view points, it's nice to debate things without the typical liberal name-calling and being called a ist or phobe. I may be both but I don't see it that way. I just don't feed into delusions and state facts that trigger those with cognitive dissonance. Also some of these light hearted posts are a breath of fresh air.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   
If you think a naval ship would make a good hotel or resort or private yacht or whatever then you have nonidea how much effort it takes to keep those dang things running. Every ship I was on was hot, A/C never worked. The heads were constantly backed up and flooding, electrical problems, on and on and on. Always something breaking, and on more than one occasion had to be tugged.

Not worth it.

<< 1   >>

join