It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YELP i accidently deleted my subscribed threads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Where the my ats icon i had all the threads subscribed and i accidently deleated it.Is there anyway to bring it back cuz it is difficult to know who has replied to my thread.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
When you clear the threads I believe they are gone forever, no way to retrieve them.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Give me 3000 points and I'll sort it out for you.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,how can i re subscribe my older threads?????

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Like I said....

Just send 'em over. I'll do the rest.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Simply do a search for the topics (in the search) and then just click on the link and read. They will start showing up in your subscribed area... and then make sure you 'subscribe' to the ones you want to see.

...again.

No, when you clear the flags in a database, the only way to retrieve them is to restore a copy of the database BEFORE you did the delete. There isn't a way to restore flags like that on one single user.

I know it's a hardship on you, but the alternative is for the WHOLE board to lose 3 days of messages (which is what it would take) to restore your thread subscriptions. I just don't see that happening when a search and resubscribe can take care of it.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
No wonder I keep getting warnings- the button is right next to applause, which is what was meant to be given to me.

new topics

top topics

join