It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Commander of Azov Maksim Zhorin

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Former commander of Azov Maksim Zhorin, now one of the leaders of their political wing (the 'National Corps' party), boasts on his Telegram channel about the murders of people accused of being 'pro-Russian' in Severodonetsk.

To see what he is talking about
[p ic]wx62865a8f.jpg[/pic]

translation

This is what the /members of the party/ "Patriots for Life" from Severodonetsk look like now. They disappeared on March 7, and now their new photos have appeared. They look not that good😏

[p ic]bn62865a8f.jpg[/pic]

[p ic]rm62865a8f.jpg[/pic]

So, there are Ukrainians who are hunting down and murdering Ukrainians that were friendly to Russia.
edit on Thu May 19 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: gore not allowed

Remove the space from [p ic] put it in your reply hit preview to see what was done but don't post. Because as stated above gore is not allowed.
edit on 19-5-2022 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

And are you proud of Putin for doing this?

(post by Grimpachi removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

It really seems like you are.

Not a single word of condemnation of a man who holds political and military power in Ukraine that endorses the murder of Ukrainian civilians. Instead, your first post is blaming Putin when even the former Azov commander seems to believe the murders were carried out by his own countrymen.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Who is the former Azov commander?

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Former commander of Azov Maksim Zhorin, now one of the leaders of their political wing (the 'National Corps' party), boasts on his Telegram channel about the murders of people accused of being 'pro-Russian' in Severodonetsk.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

And what was his statement?

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Instead, your first post is blaming Putin......

Putin started the conflict , he is to blame.

By not blaming Putin you are in fact supporting a fascist dictator , let's not forget that Russian troops do not have clean hands when it comes to the murder of civilians, both in Ukraine and Syria.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   

You're telling me that's the former commander of Azov? He looks like he just sat into the car

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

So, by that measure, you excuse the murders of civilians?

Ukrainians can do no wrong? Let's say they gather up all the Russian speakers and execute them. By your logic, it is Putin's fault.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

You're telling me that's the former commander of Azov? He looks like he just sat into the car

nationalcorps.org...

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Seems like a nice gentleman

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

Seems like a nice gentleman

People have said that about serial killers.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   

You seem like a nice gentleman too, even you portray a frog

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Ukrainians can do no wrong? Let's say they gather up all the Russian speakers and execute them. By your logic, it is Putin's fault.

No I do not condone it but neither can I stop it , you seem to want to ignore the fact that if Putin hadn't come the hard man and invaded Ukraine nobody would have been killed so do you support the murder of civilians ?

This conflict / war is no different to any other , bloody and pointless.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I remember back in the day, watching Chechen rebels standing on the heads of Russian invaders during their war. They would take a knife and cut the Russians heads off under foot. War is a nasty business. Even more so, for captured invaders.
👍

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

No I do not condone it but neither can I stop it , you seem to want to ignore the fact that if Putin hadn't come the hard man and invaded Ukraine nobody would have been killed so do you support the murder of civilians ?

So you are acting like Azov and the others were not already murdering civilians. Specifically Russian speakers before this. You ignore the "FACT" that they had killed over 15,000 people in Donbas over 8 years.

I don't support the murder of civilians nor do I lie and claim it is Putins fault.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

You do know there was a civil war in Ukraine, in progress, where government supported troops were killing Russian speaking Ukrainians in the now contested zone, don’t you.
You do know about the violated Minsk Accords
It seems younare ignorant of what has was happening before Putin stepped in, can you be?

Ukrainian citizens were being murdered by the Ukrainian government for over 8 years, no problems with that?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join