It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming to terms with the possibility, that the world is not what it seems..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

"It is impossible to fully understand the system, while you are living within the system"

One of the first flight simulators I flew (played) was very complicated based on the F117. It had all the whistles and bells. Auto pilot, way points, ECM, plus, flying the dam thing. Anyways, after learning and becoming proficient at flying missions behind enemy lines, evading other aircraft and ground based radars, I became lost in the simulator. There was no world outside of the game because I was so absorbed. There was no reality, but the game. Sweating? You bet.

Recently there was a video on FB where a guy was riding a Rollacoaster simulator wearing headsets. It was hilarious. Everyone was laughing at him because he was screaming uncontrollably.

So, yea, I agree with your point. I just hope when I pass on, everyone is laughing....

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Just love when things like this happen!!
My correspondence with it is it signifies I'm right on track. Have done "it" before then over time got nudged to remember I'd already seen it. It's never indicated to me I'm in a simulation or locked into anything predetermined. Say that cause it takes a million tiny daily decisions between the time you "see" a potential event and then "live" it.

It does however give one pause to wonder what else you've already seen in your own future and consider if you want to change it or not?

The Flat Earth has always been a non-starter for me.
The Mandela effect has always struck me same as witnesses to a crime. Memories are faulty, our brains file things in odd ways. So far Peabody & Sherman and Fractured Fairy tales remain the same. WHEW!!! I have assumed that search engines are omitting older results which can make it seem the Mandela effect "is a thing". It isn't it's just the "kids" at google have been deciding again what's relevant and what isn't.

Lots of stuff it seems has been scrubbed off the internet.
Doesn't mean it didn't happen, or didn't exist. Means you will go thru multiple browsers and back a million pages to find it. "IF" it wasn't a privately owned website, "IF" you bookmarked it an can do the wayback thing.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I stopped when you said flat earth theory. Whoops bad move there buddy! Just one quick search and you can have all the pictures you want of the orbit of earth. Better then pictures is Stellarium you can see how the sky is/was in any date including eclipses. Eclipses would not be possible on a flat earth. It evolves something about the earth between the moon and the moon between the earth or something along those lines and as a result of orbits not always being straight some eclipses are partial where the diamter of the moon or sun is not exact so you don't get the full show.

In fact next October NOT THIS ONE but next October is an annular eclipse where the moon doesn't align perfectly with the sun so it creates a 'ring of fire' effect. I'm curious as to how dark it gets during one compared to a total. I've been thru the 2017 total.
edit on 26-6-2022 by SortingHat because: How dark an annular gets.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join