It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walgreens own Covid 19 data shows Significant Negative Efficacy Among the Vaccinated

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Yeah you read that right. Walgreens own data shows a significant negative efficacy for those with the shots and boosters

NEGATIVE EFFICACY thats bad right?

www.walgreens.com...

The 3rd page on the index I cant screenshot it but it has a graph that says this

Positivity rate by vaccination status from 5/6/2022 to 5/12/ 2022

Unvaccinated 20.5%

1 dose 23.6 %

2 doses less than 5 months ago 30.6 %

2 doses more than 5 months ago 19.4%

3 doses less than 5 months ago 32.1%

3 doses more than 5 months ago 21 %

Now remember this is from Walgreens you know where millions of people got their shot.

It clearly shows you are more likely to catch Covid if you are more recently vaxxed or boosted

Conclusion stop getting boosted.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I bet that link is 404d soon

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
All this means is that the vaccine does bull crap. With all the money promoting it, it sure seems that they could spend more covering up that it doesn't really work. We are not supposed to be able to find out that it is worthless, it's bad for all the heads of those government agencies that have been spending billions of our money trying to deceive us into believing it stops us from getting the virus.....yeah, the adjuvant chemistry to dampen our immune response so everyone doesn't have serious reactions to the vaccine is also making everyone more susceptable to other things.

Insanity has taken over the world...I think the scientist on the Island of Dr. Morrow was called Fauchi.

+5 more 
posted on May, 15 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I wish people had to pay for it out of their own pocket. Then we would see some anger, instead of people just shrugging their shoulders.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun
Yeah you read that right. Walgreens own data shows a significant negative efficacy for those with the shots and boosters

www.walgreens.com...

The 3rd page on the index I cant screenshot it but it has a graph that says this

Unvaccinated 20.5%

1 dose 23.6 %

Now remember this is from Walgreens you know where millions of people got their shot.

It clearly shows you are more likely to catch Covid if you are more recently vaxxed or boosted

Doesn’t matter. There are people, websites AND medical professionals saying that Pfizer’s own documents DO NOT mention anything about side effects. These sorts of reports will just be rubbished and buried and the slumbering masses will continue sticking their arms out. At this point I can only shake my head. It is beyond madness.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I was at the ER last weekend, and when I was asked if I had my BS ronies shots I hesitated before saying "no" - because I knew what was coming next.

"tsk tsk" was all I heard out of this nurse.

The other nurse didn't even wear gloves while putting in my IV.

Strange new world, it is.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

That's about tests, not the vaccines. It's showing how many positives from tests given. You've got this all wrong. Sorry.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   
It says,
"Positivity rate by vaccination status"
Not quite sure what you read.
Perhaps you could point that out for me.
a reply to: Blaine91555

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: abigredneck

My bad I missed that part. I was looking at the wrong page.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   

www.walgreens.com...

Unvaccinated 20.5%

1 dose 23.6 %

Read pages 4 and 5. There is fine print on page 4 under “limitations”. In addition, on page 5, note dated 3/11/22. So the information you posted is incomplete. The note on page 5 clearly states that unvaccinated people are less likely to let people know when they get covid, and are generally younger and healthier. They are also less likely to alert anyone to travels where there was a covid spreader event. One has to take these facts into consideration and look at ALL the data, not just cherry pick which “facts” they like better.

This is why I read so much, and I read ALL the information. I don’t stop halfway into it.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

age 5 clearly states that unvaccinated people are less likely to let people know when they get covid

Vaccinated people are way less likely to tell people they got covid because then they look stupid for taking that sh##

Unvaxxed are proud when they get it and beat it vax free and want to tell evryone

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

www.walgreens.com...

Unvaccinated 20.5%

1 dose 23.6 %

Read pages 4 and 5. There is fine print on page 4 under “limitations”. In addition, on page 5, note dated 3/11/22. So the information you posted is incomplete. The note on page 5 clearly states that unvaccinated people are less likely to let people know when they get covid, and are generally younger and healthier. They are also less likely to alert anyone to travels where there was a covid spreader event. One has to take these facts into consideration and look at ALL the data, not just cherry pick which “facts” they like better.

This is why I read so much, and I read ALL the information. I don’t stop halfway into it.

Do you have a link for studies where they get these assumptions from? How have they determined who reports and who doesn't?

Sounds like fine print written specifically to explain away data that is unfavorable.

Ultimately this data doesn't prove anything, but it adds to an existing stack of data.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I'm looking forward to the studies proving VACCINATED people are sicker overall in their daily lives, than NON-VACCINATED people.

That will be one hum-dinger of a freakin bombshell MOAB!

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It has already been posted, and official British figures confirm it.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I'm looking forward to the studies proving VACCINATED people are sicker overall in their daily lives, than NON-VACCINATED people.

That will be one hum-dinger of a freakin bombshell MOAB!

It's so hard to draw conclusion on that kind of thing.

There will be the same uphill battles people exposed to toxic chemicals faced when the cancers started piling up. Shoot somebody with a bullet and you have an easy case. Kill a bunch of people with poor industrial hygiene practices or outright fraud and good luck getting justice. The more years pass the harder it will be to legally prove direct correlation.

I hope the adverse effects are mostly limited to the short period immediately after vaccination and that the worst of the claims I've heard are false. I'm not at all confident that the officials and authorities can be trusted not to manipulate data in a way that doesn't accurately represent true risk.

It's a critical number for people to consider and candy coating the numbers doesn't really help people make informed decisions, then the double whammy of manipulating efficacy and risk simultaneously. That doesn't seem like something that happens by accident. All the accidents in data reporting and analysis have contributed to the overall narrative they were conjuring. Sounds like the kind of thing people should go to jail for.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

This tragedy is so great, psychologically people will stay in denial don't expect anything to change, you can be bashed over the head with facts, at the moment the death rates can be spun under the radar, it is in the government and media interests to do so. and they might with any luck stay at a low level for this to occur indefinitely. Even when you notice that the ambulance sirens are going off with greater frequency, expose-news.com...

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Ksihkehe

This tragedy is so great, psychologically people will stay in denial don't expect anything to change, you can be bashed over the head with facts, at the moment the death rates can be spun under the radar, it is in the government and media interests to do so. and they might with any luck stay at a low level for this to occur indefinitely. Even when you notice that the ambulance sirens are going off with greater frequency, expose-news.com...[/q uote]

So wuhan-19 started being dangerous for those without pre existing conditions or advanced age while I was focusing on Ukraine?

I'd ask for a link, but we both know that never happened.

edit on 16-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Good lord tags were jacked up on that. Not sure what was wrong with them. Anyway, edits should have it fixed now.

Do you misunderstand every post you read?

It's ironic that somebody who's entire identity on ATS seems focused on military intelligence so often is unable to identify his allies.

What is it you think this poster is claiming and where did you extrapolate it from?

For the record they're talking about vaccines, not COVID.
edit on 5/16/22 by Ksihkehe because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/16/22 by Ksihkehe because: Fixed?

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Is it a 'vax' for wuhan-19?

Did an unnamed political party go by any means necessary to eliminate the unvaxed?

(Just short of shooting them of course)

You may not like recent history, but your feelz have no ability to change historical facts.

A political party intentionally lied about a non existent threat to everyone without pre existing conditions or advanced age for political reasons, they were wrong to do so, and they were also factually incorrect.

edit on 16-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Is it a 'vax' for wuhan-19?

Did an unnamed political party go by any means necessary to eliminate the unvaxed?

(Just short of shooting them of course)

You may not like recent history, but your feelz have no ability to change historical facts.

A political party intentionally lied about a non existent threat to everyone without pre existing conditions or advanced age for political reasons, they were wrong to do so, and they were also factually incorrect.

LOL

You have no idea what is happening around you. You don't know if you're coming or going or where to or when you'll get there, but you just keep truckin'.

You completely misinterpreted a post that agrees with you and then doubled down when I told you they agree with you. Then you attack with made up crap about me... who also agrees with you.

They broke the mold when they made you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join