It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA and Britain: friends or sworn enemies?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown
a reply to: RussianTroll

about that picture on right

I can no longer upload to ATS

But please feel free to click the links and then explain why the tattoos have disappeared

https:/ /www.historyextra.com/period/modern/surprising-facts-about-queen-elizabeth-ii-royal-family-crown-netflix-olivia-colman-claire-foy/

www.biography.com...#&gid=ci023de4196000267d&pid=1_quee n-elizabeth-ii-wearing-a-gown-designed-by-norman-hartnell-for-her-coronation-ceremony-photo-by-central-pressgetty-images

I'll help you. Follow this link and download the images you need)))
img.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

He (Stalin) started with the Lenin loyalists, his rise to power was an affective coup and he only got named successor by threatening the dying Lenin that if he did not name him his successor he would kill Lenin's wife.

Basically they were the Oligarch's of there day and communism was just a ploy to let them have all the power, all the wealth as THE PARTY (which in effect was a ruling crime syndicate and if you went against them it was the gulag or the mass graves in the forest).

Stalin KNEW that HE was an evil evil man and slept on a couch in fear of going to bed.

Russia has a long history of insane rulers, Stalin was definitely one and I fear that Putin is as well.

Communism is like runaway corporatism in many respects, a select group get to control everyone else AND have all the cream to themselves, like runaway corporatism (Capitalism without regulation and controlled by monopolistic corrupt corporations) Communism at a state level (it actually works very well at a small community level but so too does capitalism so long as people are decent to one another - it is the people and if they do or do not care about one another not the system that is important so either system works or fails based on the people) fail's for this reason, it inevitably as in China turn's into the new ruling elite, the new imperial family though succession is decided by the generals rather than the bloodline (except in North Korea).

Putin has already had the Russian's fledgling democracy completely subverted to the point were he can now almost be regarded as an imperial ruler a new Tsar and worse the people of Russia are so brainwashed many of them would actually accept and even welcome it.

One thing is certain if Putin continues to threaten with those nukes he is poising Russia to the rest of the world and if he ever dares launch them it will be definitely curtains for him and his nation, he has forgotten that the threat goes both ways and we have our own nuclear weapons pointed right at him.

If I were a fly on the wall OR an alien I would see this as a very serious crisis point, will this species survive or will they fail like probably many other species before have torn apart by there petty differences and even more petty leaders.

So I would be watching, I wonder if UFO observers are keeping an eye out for this.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   
RT if you look long enough in a mirror you will see Nazis everywhere...

So just what war would America and UK have today? Over what? Fish and Chips?

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: gortex

Scraping the barrel RT , the kids one is known and out of context and the one of the Queen is laughable ... pretty sure Lizzy doesn't have tattoos.

Have you seen your queen naked?
Man, I take my hat off to you.

Have you?!!!!

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
I don't have to look in the mirror to see the Nazis. It is enough for me to remember the 27 million killed Russian people, including my two grandfathers, who fought against Nazism.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Lizzy is not included in the limited circle of women that I have seen naked. I just posted a photo

By the way, there is one woman who was seen naked by the Russian leader. This is Gorby who saw Margo)))))

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   

How many did Stalin kill?

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

thanks pal for help with picture upload, much appreciated

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   

a reply to: gortex

Are you talking about such a "fight against Nazism"?

Russia would have been aligned with them if Germany didn't turn on Russia.

That's why Russia wasn't really in the west's club. We just shared a common enemy while still being skeptical since Russia was originally working deals with Germany.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

How many people did the British crown kill?

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Russia would have been aligned with them if Germany didn't turn on Russia.

Hitler turned on Starlin because he found he masterbated with the wrong hand.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

thanks pal for help with picture upload, much appreciated

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

How many people did the British crown kill?

Who's Britain invading now?

Who's land are they grabbing?

Russia has the biggest country on earth yet they still keep taking neighbors land... Even though their population density is very low.

Where's Russia's friends? Belarus, Transistria, maybe Kazakhstan? Why don't more of the former USSR countries want to be friends.

After WWII Japan and Germany are two close allies of the US, both in the top ten economies of the world. Fancy that.

The US and UK are friends despite the history. The UK has diplomatic ties with other former colonies too. Russia can't claim the same. They don't seem to respect their former subjects, and still see them as such.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Nice try. I was talking about Stalin killing 20 odd million of his own folk.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   

As I understand it, in order to become the "best ally" it is necessary to subject a couple of large cities of the future "ally" to nuclear bombing?)))

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Stalin and Mao saw Hitlers numbers and said hold my beer.

And some would have us believe China and Russia are challenging globalism. Somehow they're the ones we're to look towards for a "fix in morality". No thanks.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Why not 200 million?
Go for it, because "hiley likely" is in fashion now)))

But how many civilians actually died during the nuclear bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   

How many tens of millions of Chinese civilians were killed by the British crown during the 1st and 2nd Opium Wars?

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Your understanding of history is clouded and befuddled by your outmoded and redundant ideology, sadly.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join