It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

INVESTIGATION OF HILLARY CLINTON FUNDRAISING

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This could muck her chance to run for President. I t looks like they may actually prosecute her.....

.......................................................................................
(Washington, DC) Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption and abuse, said today that it was pleased to see progress in the federal criminal investigation of Senator Hillary Clinton�s 2000 Senate campaign fundraising scandal. In the June 18, 2003 edition of the Los Angeles Times, staff writers Michael Cieply and James Bates report in a story entitled �Fund-Raiser for Hillary Clinton Gala Probed,� that Clinton fund-raiser and Hollywood producer Aaron Tonken is facing a number of federal charges. Specifically, the federal authorities are investigating Tonken�s involvement in an August 2000 Hillary Clinton fundraising event which Judicial Watch client Peter F. Paul financed.

The federal criminal probe of Senator Clinton�s 2000 Senate campaign fundraising practices and Tonken�s other legally questionable charity work are a direct result of a series of legal actions taken by Judicial Watch. Judicial Watch, on behalf of its client Peter F. Paul, approached the U.S. Department of Justice and provided documentary evidence of Senator Clinton�s failure to report nearly $2 million dollars in both cash and �in-kind� contributions to her 2000 Senate campaign. Mr. Paul pledged full cooperation with Justice Department officials, who have twice traveled to Brazil to interview him, while he awaits extradition to the United States to face securities charges. Mr. Paul and Judicial Watch are suing the Federal Election Commission over its failure to pursue Senator Clinton�s violation of federal campaign laws.
www.judicialwatch.org...

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 03:30 PM
link   
hmm, I remember posting about the feds raiding the storage facility here on ATS. Must not have survived the 'purge'

This should get interesting!

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Yeah this could get interesting. This is something Hitlary and the DNC do not need. They are leaderless as it is. And I'm under the impression Hitlary was going to run in 2008. This could be a snag in their plan. And if they do enough digging they might come across more crimes.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Ooooh....It's so sad. The poor Hillary. Hopefully, she's white so she can't sue them for racism.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   
get ready for the body count to increase also!

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I see a definite lack of Democratic response.... pictures dems throwing arms in the air and spilling fruit smoothies on each other...

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 10:43 PM
link   
�and fundraising problems are quite an epidemic for the dems, is it not?

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 10:45 PM
link   
..I would imagine Mr. Paul is going to plea down a mountain in excahange for his testimony and life..!

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I also think if the dems would stop with their 'group book buying' (really, they buy truckloads of each others books to increase sales) that they would have have more than enough legal campaign money

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Throwin' good money after bad.......

I guess abortion is legal in New York after all....

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The Dandelion Brigade has spoken!!!!

( Ya'll are so named because like the innocuous weed that blows it's seed on the wind hoping for a dung heap to land on, you float your heresay and rumor hoping that it'll land in the s**t heads who buy your post mortem Bill bashing and pre-emptive Hillary howling!!!!
)

Bring it on, let them search what they like, she's golden. She has also been an excellent Senator for my home state in every possible category - both she and Chuck Shumer have gone to the mat for everything promised to New York.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic
Throwin' good money after bad.......

I guess abortion is legal in New York after all....

Yup, look at the fecal nugget shat out by Ann 'the man' Coulter.....she needs a sandwich and a shock treatment.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Do you really think she'll win against Bush?

I'm not gonna start another Dems vs. Reps thread, but really, her fahter's got a bad name. While it would be great to see a female President in office, I doubt it'll be her.

Even though Bush's ratings are dropping, people still love him, and when compared with our last President, he's an angel.

Tassadar

[Edited on 21-7-2003 by Tassadar]

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 10:25 AM
link   

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 21-7-2003 by Seekerof]

top topics

join