It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WEF “Young Global Leader” Macron introduces digital ID system in France.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Dutch article: www.frontnieuws.com...

English article: newspunch.com...

Just days after winning a second presidential term in an election campaign many believe to have been rigged, WEF's "Young Global Leader" Emmanuel Macron has introduced a system of Digital Identity in France — which happens to be one of the main goals of Klaus Schwab in his plan to subjugate humanity, reports Newspunch.com. President Macron did not even have the courage to announce the new development himself, leaving it to Prime Minister Jean Castex to confirm the creation of a so-called “Digital Identity Guarantee Service” (SGIN). Marcon's move to introduce the Chinese-style social credit system has sparked the ire of Les Patriotes leader Florian Philippot, who called on French voters to revolt and fight against the new legislation. “Shortly after the elections, the government announces the launch of 'a digital identity application'! The goal: to introduce social credit in a Chinese way. Control and surveillance company!” he said.

Who expected this lol.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sander1976

I wonder if the end times were accurately predicted or if some group is trying to bring about the end times as predicted.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 05:07 AM
link   
It´s about time that people start to take those hostile WEF agents out of the game. The WEF, the Davos meetings, that Bilderberger crap and all these NWO events of these inhuman criminals, all that has to stop immediately. Otherwise those notorious criminals suffering from Napoleon/God complex, those robber barons, those transhumanists, those Dr Frankensteins, those warhawks create hell on earth for billions of earthlings. Only for their vision of a "better world". Better world for sure, for these few stinky rich criminals and their remote controlled henchmen like all those WEF young global leaders, those WEF agenda contributors. They are the enemy, not any nation, not any average people, they are enemy Nr 1, they are against us people, against freedom, against democracy, against a fair and human life for us!

They are few, we are legion. We have to use that power we have, we mustn´t forget what the power of billions of people is able to achieve if these people, we, only would stand together for a while, not divided in right and left, not divided in old and young, not divied in fat and skinny, not divided in black and white etc. If we only would come out of these drawerrs these criminals created for us, to divide us, so we never will unite against the real evil on earth.

But reality is, 80% of the "people" (lemmings?) love to jump into these drawers, love to be lied to, love to be divided, love to be stirred up against each for the profits of the stinky rich criminals, to make them even richer and give them more power with that.

And we think we are the cream of the crop on earth, the most intelligent species???
edit on 30 4 2022 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

edit on 30 4 2022 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Well said. This is getting out of hand, but it was entirely predictable. Action has to be taken now before it’s too late.

a reply to: DerBeobachter

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 05:44 AM
link   
The French will circle back and cut his head off when they're ready.

They're patient, not dumb.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 05:47 AM
link   
💶 europe has outlasted it's advantage of guns over sticks against third worlders for CENTURIES.

That is over..

Europe is a TICK, a parasite 🪱 in the world for it's resources to first go through Europe..

Europe isn't a necessity to the world, consumes more than it produces.

This scheme of digital currency 💵💰💲 is to ensure they stay at the trough of the worlds resources...

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   
See the plan is simple, really.

Enforce this digital ID system on citizens of any country and then create and enforce the new digital currency so that no one can earn "money" without their digital ID. It will be enforced from the top down. Meaning businesses will only hire people with the new ID, so they can "comply" with gov't regulations. Therefore you can only get paid from work if you comply.

This will be global and widespread and if you think it's not coming to a city near you, you are foolish.

This is the new way.
This will be your new life and people will gleefully accept it. They already handed over their life stories and enabled ANY entity to track their behavior, i.e., fakebook and social media. So people will stupidly accept this because their life choices have made it difficult to survive without the system.

It's already here.

Now it's simply about forced acceptance.
I say, it's about true RESISTANCE!

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Meanwhile, in America, people have been signing up for this voluntarily.

To wit, in Arizona nearly half the eligible population already has an mDL. Not forced. Not coerced. Optional.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   
post deleted.
edit on 30-4-2022 by gb540 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Sander1976

Revelation 13:16-18

He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has [a]the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

There are pro's and con's to the 'mDL'.

It's instant information that does NOT allow you to fly under the radar. It's convenient. It's harder to hack and you set it up yourself. Considering most everyone has phones, you carry the info on your mobile. If you use an Iphone, you need face or fingerprint ID to set up and use. It's 'mobile ID' and here's a link to exactly what it is. idemia-mobile-id.com... It's not bad in itself. I carry a picture of my auto insurance card on my mobile. I carry my 'Good RX' card on my mobile.

I looked up info on AZ's new mDL and I see many benefits, especially if you are an older person, unorganized, and more or less a sheeple. But let's face it, unfortunately, many people SHOULD BE but aren't involved in what goes on behind the scenes in their lives. Politically, they're completely illiterate, as well in pretty much everything with the exception of eating, pooping and the entertainment factors in their lives.

The problem with digital is it's hackable, manageable and manipulatable. But we're already digital for the most part. Just because we don't have an actual "digital ID" on OUR phones, doesn't mean we are not. The actual data that defines us is already out there. All the DMV info, our medical info, our personal info etc., it's all out there, pluckable by those interested and ready to use for reports or whatever purpose is needed at that moment.

I've been thinking deeply about Macron's victory and Biden's as well. I can't help but wonder why people keep opting themselves into slavery. Slavery of rights, thought and actions that go against innate human nature and core values. I'm amazed at the amount of people who support him and other leaders like him who want to control and use us I but it seems emblematic with the majority of people throughout history. And whether it's a valid election or not, we have not only 'let' the corrupt take control of our countries and our lives, we have ENABLED it. It's an epidemic and it seems we are victims of a saboteur.

Unfortunately, the saboteur is us. WE THE PEOPLE. It's like we fall asleep behind the wheel and just before the moment of impact, we wake up and wonder what the heck happened and how do we stop it. But, this isn't a new issue and is in fact thousands of years old.

I really believe that when the US and it's constitution were first formed it was with all good intentions to create all that we value, want and should be. Many other countries that are much older have moved toward similar ideology but we let the corrupt and the greedy, the greedy, THE GREEDY take control and use us. Then things reach a height of intolerance, we rebel and it starts all over again. A shame really because humans are capable of so much unity and so much good.

We can blame the mark of the beast, digital ID, whatever. But the real problem is the GREED of people that want to control and use us to gain more power, fame and wealth. It really is that simple.
edit on 30-4-2022 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: havok
See the plan is simple, really.

Enforce this digital ID system on citizens of any country and then create and enforce the new digital currency so that no one can earn "money" without their digital ID. It will be enforced from the top down. Meaning businesses will only hire people with the new ID, so they can "comply" with gov't regulations. Therefore you can only get paid from work if you comply.

This will be global and widespread and if you think it's not coming to a city near you, you are foolish.

This is the new way.
This will be your new life and people will gleefully accept it. They already handed over their life stories and enabled ANY entity to track their behavior, i.e., fakebook and social media. So people will stupidly accept this because their life choices have made it difficult to survive without the system.

It's already here.

Now it's simply about forced acceptance.
I say, it's about true RESISTANCE!

hong kong is already digital, poor Philippinoes cant leave country and sending money to PI is difficult no

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
It´s about time that people start to take those hostile WEF agents out of the game. The WEF, the Davos meetings, that Bilderberger crap and all these NWO events of these inhuman criminals, all that has to stop immediately. Otherwise those notorious criminals suffering from Napoleon/God complex, those robber barons, those transhumanists, those Dr Frankensteins, those warhawks create hell on earth for billions of earthlings. Only for their vision of a "better world". Better world for sure, for these few stinky rich criminals and their remote controlled henchmen like all those WEF young global leaders, those WEF agenda contributors. They are the enemy, not any nation, not any average people, they are enemy Nr 1, they are against us people, against freedom, against democracy, against a fair and human life for us!

They are few, we are legion. We have to use that power we have, we mustn´t forget what the power of billions of people is able to achieve if these people, we, only would stand together for a while, not divided in right and left, not divided in old and young, not divied in fat and skinny, not divided in black and white etc. If we only would come out of these drawerrs these criminals created for us, to divide us, so we never will unite against the real evil on earth.

But reality is, 80% of the "people" (lemmings?) love to jump into these drawers, love to be lied to, love to be divided, love to be stirred up against each for the profits of the stinky rich criminals, to make them even richer and give them more power with that.

And we think we are the cream of the crop on earth, the most intelligent species???

I totally agree, though I have to say it's starting to feel less and less hopeful , any waking up of the masses/lefties.
It's exhausting to constantly try to convince those asleep , and no matter what video evidence I present , they continue to call me a 'conspiracy theorist'

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: LastFirst

Right. Where does most innovation start, 1st worlds or 3rd ?

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Meanwhile, in America, people have been signing up for this voluntarily.

To wit, in Arizona nearly half the eligible population already has an mDL. Not forced. Not coerced. Optional.

People are such idiots. Sadly indeed the majority it seems

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux it will be tied to a 'social credit score' like they're using in China

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   
People want this technology to make their lives even more "convenient" because their time is being more and more taken away by work, raising children, or keeping up with the rat race.

Let's face facts here. If society wasn't programming everyone to live, work, and play as fast as possible....in the name of "shareholder profits"...we wouldn't have the need for all this garbage technology.

I agree with lots of the replies here. Idiots are willingly accepting this, and it boils down to GREED.

Once it becomes mainstream, I believe people will be forced into accepting this new way of society or be outcast and left to fend for themselves. The latter being a much harder and more punishing life.

Which is the entire point. We aren't teaching modern children, or adults alike, how to live off the land and sustainably grow, farm, work, or enjoy life. Instead, we are compelling them to consume debt, educate themselves to death, and love the internet and "connectivity" of it all.

Truly remarkable to watch unfold.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

Why are they idiots for getting a mobile drivers license?

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: GV1997

originally posted by: ancientlight

Why are they idiots for getting a mobile drivers license?

It will be connected to your 'social credit score' in the future. They can't do this right away , as they do these things in 'baby steps' . First it will be voluntarily, then it will become 'use this or don't eat' kinda thing.

They recently started it in Italy , read the thread here on ATS

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
The problem with digital is it's hackable, manageable and manipulatable.

I'm intimately familiar with mDL as my team is the one helping to roll this out in NA and EMEA. Can you walk me through your understanding of the above issues?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join