It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden is set to send 20 billion in taxpayer funded weapons to Ukraine

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Biden/Congress are like dirty deceitful drug addicts who need their regular "fix" of sending Billions of dollars to certain people, in order to get the $$$ kickbacks they live off of.

Every 6 months or so, they produce a multi-billion dollar payroll for key friends. The last one was the "infrastructure" scam.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They been stealing the taxpayer blind and people still do not get it, how does it feel to pay more for food, while the politic rats in power do not suffer a bit, they give away pay offs with your hard-earned dollars and also to their friends to cover up corruption.

Obama did it, now bide is bigger spender that Obama was.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

What would make Americans get GENUINELY ANGRY at Biden for sending billions of dollars to Ukraine to kill Russians?

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

I am wondering how long Ukraine's fuel supply will last. How many fuel depots do they have left and how long will their remaining ones be able to fuel the war machines.

Even if they get the equipment in how far can they get with a full tank.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Makes me sick seeing billions and billions of dollars sent to Ukraine while we have elderly living on 800$ a month that have to decide if they’re gonna pay their heating bill or get groceries.

Over a half a million people in the USA are homeless.

That money could have changed millions of peoples lives right here in the USA. Elderly, Veterans , Homeless , Handicapped.

This fkin government has no problem bailing out every other country but their own.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Enduro

Just as bad, this disgusting Administration will shift resources from Veterans to care for Migrants.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

-Impeach Remove ASAP-

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Wow oh wow, how low can you go, democrats with biden are the lowest of the lowest, taking money from veterans and resources to care of the open border mess that democrats created themselves.

Meanwhile they are sending billions to Ukraine, the hell with our own veterans in the US.

Wow, just wow.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Grimpachi

War has always been the cure for a failing economy. Those are all American made weapons, aren't they? There's some jobs in there somewhere, not to mention American corporate entities now staking out Ukraine land/property, should they/we succeed.

Darn.

If only Trump had seen the sense of your logic.

Oh. I didn't know Trump's tenure as President oversaw economic failure.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Wow oh wow, how low can you go, democrats with biden are the lowest of the lowest, taking money from veterans and resources to care of the open border mess that democrats created themselves.

Meanwhile they are sending billions to Ukraine, the hell with our own veterans in the US.

Wow, just wow.

All of these Biden Admin atrocities will be ruled as DISINFORMATION. The platforms allowing them to be posted, will be fined by the U.S. Treasury.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I haven't seen the powers that this regulatory board will hold but I do think they will go after the platforms and not the individuals.

And anyone that chimes in saying that's against the first amendment, they've been censoring people for going on 6 years now and nothing has happened. The only difference is this is going to be your government doing the censoring and not a private platform. Maybe that will be the difference that matters.

I'm not holding my breath. We're going to have 6 months of absolute madness going on before there's even a glimmer of hope something changes.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I hope the Biden admin isn't to stupid to send to F16s to Ukraine, does Biden know Ukraine doesn't control the skies?

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

To put things in perspective. 20 billion could have built 5 walls on our southern border.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Looks like the left was correct! Trump is going to start world war 3.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AstroDog

I totally agree with your sentiment that allowing ourselves to be dragged into the Ukraine conflict is a huge mistake. The US has bases around the world but of concern are the bases in or near Ukraine and Taiwan.

It's basically like the Cuban Missle Crisis 2.0 where the roles are reversed and the US is trying to have a base right on Russia's border in Ukraine. The crazy thing this time around is that there are potentially 2 Cuban Missle Crisis situations happening concurrently. One with Russia in Ukraine and one with China over Taiwan.

I postured on the idea that China and Russia planned the Ukraine conflict behind closed doors knowing that the US couldn't take them both on at the same time. I expect China will get more and more verbal about its claim over Taiwan as things progress.

Yeah, there's NATO but NATO trying to beat up on Russia and China will lead to WW3 cause other nations like N Korea and Iran, maybe even Turkey will team up with Russia and China. I know Turkey is in NATO but it seems to flip-flop in its support for Russia. I don't think things will go nuclear but that's just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I forgot the word can't in my sentence. "So we can't defend ourselves". He did talk about shortages and I'd imagine that would include components to make military gear.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Ha.

You finished the punchline.

A reply to Sookie.
edit on 30-4-2022 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 05:12 AM
link   
And Biden is using the emergency oil reserves.

I hope that month of slightly lower but still expensive gas was worth tapping into emergency reserves.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Putin is a murderous dictator who invaded his neighbor. That's all I see.

This is exactly what the Biden administration and the main stream media only wants you to see, thats why they only tell 25% of the story, it worked on you.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: gb540
If a Republican was doing this, the Left would be burning cities in foam-mouthed anti-war protest.

The Republicans are doing this as well. You forget who passes legislation?

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Just more Democrat money laundering. Continuing to send USA into debt and recession.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join