It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opinion: Another Species of Hominin May Still Be Alive

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   

www.the-scientist.com...

My aim in writing the book was to find the best explanation—that is, the most rational and empirically best supported—of Lio accounts of the creatures. These include reports of sightings by more than 30 eyewitnesses, all of whom I spoke with directly. And I conclude that the best way to explain what they told me is that a non-sapiens hominin has survived on Flores to the present or very recent

his premise is that Homo Floresiensis is still alive in Indonesia

Homo Floresiensis is the supposed diminutive human cousin, now extinct, sometimes called hobbits.

lots of peoples around the world have stories of 'little people' lurking about.
If they're out there, I wish them well.

or maybe the guy is just shilling his book.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Awesome! Thanks for sharing the article. It was a great read. Cryptids and hominids are my favorite subject. Especially those in the Homo genus that may still be with us.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   

No joke I had an Indonesia friend and when I watched her eat seafood I knew she was some kind of different.
She peeled crabs in a way that I could only say a primitive person or hobbit would.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
I don't mean for this to sound offensive, but it is likely not politically correct of me to say this. But anyway, I once had a girlfriend who came from West Papua, Indonesia. She was not of the Korowai people and was more Chinese than Indonesian, but she would always make jokes about eating me in the literal sense. I got out of that relationship fast.
edit on 20 4 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

but she would always make jokes about eating me in the literal sense. I got out of that relationship fast.

That is pretty amusing. You're like, yeah, no thanks, I don't think we're compatible. 🤣

No joke, my friend that ate the crab weird, even her husband would make fun of her for eating crab like a little animals.
Maybe i'm a little prissy, but it kinda disgusted me. Not that there is a nice way to eat crab, but I guess there are different levels to the disgusting ways to peel and eat it.

I also went to lunch with a few coworkers. We had chicken. I swear to God, this lady put a whole chicken leg in her mouth and ripped off all the meat. I completely lost my appetite. I was like, are you eating or making love to that leg!!😂

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I've meaning to say that although your current avatar is a great picture, I miss your old avatar for some reason.
edit on 20 4 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I swear to God, this lady put a whole chicken leg in her mouth and ripped off all the meat.

That would weird me out for sure.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I've meaning to say that although your current avatar is a great picture, I miss your old avatar for some reason.

Aw thank you, it is actually me in that avatar. I put it in there because I think sometimes it's easy to hide behind an avatar and name. I want to always post as if my neighbor could be reading, or my relatives. I think having your own picture makes you a little more accountable.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I absolutely love watching documentaries on primitive people around the world. In a way it makes me very sad they are being disturbed and exposed by modern man, but it is very interesting. I think it shows us our roots and how people survived.

I love the facial structure of the people. They have very kind faces.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Actually I do think that the likelihood is high another species lives here on earth. Beneath the sea or in caves perhaps.
Many ufo sightings report them entering/leaving the sea and many go missing around caves (missing 411).
And then there's bigfoot off course

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   
If they are still here, it would be quite interesting to hear them talk about what has been passed down from their ancestors in the way of history, mythology, beliefs, and so on.

Going in the opposite direction, I have pondered the possibility of present humans branching off at some point. In 1998, there was a series titled "Prey" which only lasted one season, but I found the premise interesting...

Bio-anthropologist, Dr. Sloan Parker, her colleague, Dr. Ed Tate, their associate Tom Daniels, and their friends, discover and investigate a secret new dominant humanoid species which is looking for a way to replace humans.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   

In Australia we call Big Foot Yowies or Doolagah’s.

There is purportedly two kinds, the big ones and the little ones. The little ones are reported to be about 3-4 foot tall.

There was once a land bridge between Australia and Indonesia.

I find the idea of another hominem type species highly plausible though am not 100% convinced yet. Probably won’t be til I see one myself.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   

He should get some proof, until then, he's shilling a book.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

No joke I had an Indonesia friend and when I watched her eat seafood I knew she was some kind of different.
She peeled crabs in a way that I could only say a primitive person or hobbit would.
I knew of an African lady who looked just like the long haired facial reconstruction of Homo Floresiensis. I won't mention her name and I don't have a picture.
edit on 20-4-2022 by Solvedit because: added a sentence.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
This dovetails with my Bigfoot theory.

Research has uncovered that several prehistoric hominids had intermarried with humanity and a portion of their genes lives on even though they are extinct as distinct species.

Perhaps once in a generation, something unusual happens and a person is born showing clear signs of this ancestry.

That could be what is going on with alleged Ebu Gogo sightings. They could be mostly human but for some reason the deeply recessive H.floresiensis genes came out.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   

My Dad and his brothers are hunters, have been for 50yrs. They know the sounds of the forests they hunt in and live around. Lately, they have been hearing unknown creature calls happening.

I was telling my Dad that for all we know, big foot could be that it's another hominoid like Denisovans. They decided to live in harmony with nature. They are very skilled at remaining hidden, like many species in the animal kingdom.

Apparently, there is a guy in Invermere, B.C who says that the area is pretty popular for big foot

top topics

join