It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF - Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy is Being Protected by God Himself.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 03:37 AM
link   
War—Why? (Awake!—1986)

The Role of Propaganda

Sometimes neighbors quarrel. But seldom does it lead to bloodshed. In the first place, the law of the land prohibits assault and murder against fellow citizens. But in time of war, that prohibition does not apply to citizens of an opposing country, even though people in general really do not know their “enemies.” All that they know about the enemy is what they have been led to believe by the spoon-feeding of their politically controlled media.

This is a fact of life in every nation. As Irenäus Eibl-Eibesfeldt wrote: “Public opinion is formed by interest groups (politicians, arms manufacturers, the military) that deceive the electorate by giving them false or one-sided information.” In a similar vein, historian H. E. Barnes wrote: “Since the wars of the French Revolution . . . copious and compelling propaganda [has] been continued and greatly increased to protect warfare against popular dissent, opposition, and factual analysis of issues.”

As a consequence, “practically anybody can be persuaded and manipulated in such a way that he will more or less voluntarily enter a situation wherein he must kill and perhaps die.” (War, by Gwynne Dyer) Thus, by reason of their political and economic power, the “elite” can control the media in order to prepare the masses for the bloodbath.

Do you think Zelensky's activities may have contributed to persuading more people in Western nations (incl. Ukraine) in such a way that they “will more or less voluntarily enter a situation wherein [they] must kill and perhaps die”?

Why would the Russian elite, who stands to gain from a war policy, and more so the longer or more intense the war is (eg. by having more and stronger enemies to kill or stuff to blow up, ka-ching, a steady supply or influx so you can make it last longer cause the other side is putting up a decent fight so that victory or an end to the war doesn't happen too soon, which would dry up the revenue streams on both sides), want Zelensky dead? Win or lose, they'll make money or will get some other gain out of it.

Who Make the Decisions?

Austrian economist Schumpeter wrote: “The orientation toward war is mainly fostered by the domestic interests of ruling classes but also by the influence of all those who stand to gain individually from a war policy, whether economically or socially.” These ruling classes have been defined as “elites [that] are at all times involved in trying to manipulate other elements of the population, or the public mood itself, so as to perpetuate themselves in power.”​—Why War? by Professors Nelson and Olin.

Every nation has its ruling class, even though that group may be divided into different political factions. However, many observe that the power of the military elite in every nation should not be underestimated. Former U.S. Ambassador John K. Galbraith describes the military establishment as “by far the most powerful of the autonomous processes of government.” ...

Same question for the Western (military) elite, why would they want Putin dead? He's playing his role of the boogeyman to perfection, making them millions and justifying increased military expenditures and budgets for the NATO nations and military and financial aid for Ukraine. Even more so when the Russian army is targeting civilians and hospitals. And committing atrocities.

Sometimes in a Poker game, 2 or more of the card players are cooperating to screw the rest of the players out of their money. Sometimes, they don't even need to make this agreement verbally, it can be an unspoken agreement because they realize both stand to gain more from 'hidden' cooperation than competition (although dividing the loot afterwards works a bit better if they already have discussed some prior agreement I guess).

Have some of you read the news articles about many Russian millionaires not being affected by the sanctions and confiscations or freezing of funds? Perhaps the ones that are most affected are not on board with the Russian (military) elite's activities (or their Western counterparts who also “stand to gain individually from a war policy, whether economically or socially”)?
edit on 11-4-2022 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: charlyv
While I certainly believe in God, God does not intervene on anything physically with the planet. If that were so, Putin would have been taken out before anyone was killed.

Extrapolate that to all the other atrocities that humans have performed on this planet and I would think that would become obviously clear.

We are here due to our own intelligence. God supplied it via the evolvement of life. That is the way it works.

Well I respectfully disagree. That scenario would make God completely worthless and unnecessary after the completion of His creation. He might as well be a rock on the ground and that idea is senseless.

Also, why assume everything happening on our planet is NOT God's intervention? Especially when it comes to man's indiscretions. There are reactions to all actions. Think butterfly effect. Some are simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Now as to why or why not divine intervention seems so hit and miss, in our opinions, don't know.

"We are here due to our own intelligence"....... that comment is so infinitely wrong.

President Volodymyr Zelensky could be protected, or lucky, or who knows. Maybe Russia isn't as competent as they think.

Your thinking is too narrowly focused on what the nature of God is.
God is most likely hydrogen. Hydrogen creates everything.
With that, Gods greatest creation is DNA. DNA self replicates. Exactly what a God would need to be everywhere and to know every thing.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   
This is the true definition of going too far down the rabbit hole. Climb on out, buddy.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ExiledSpirit777
This is the true definition of going too far down the rabbit hole. Climb on out, buddy.

There is no need for Zelenskyy to hide in a rabbit's hole, or any other place, ExiledSpirit777.
edit on 4/11/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Possible Communication between God and Zelenskyy.

Zelensky warns Putin: "No Bunker Can Protect You From GOD!"

Source: thejewishvoice.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   
4.17.2022 Easter Sunday

President Zelenskyy's protection is holding firm.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Sunday, 4.24.2022

Yesterday, Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy told the Russian Army (and the world) that the U.S. Secretary of State and the U.S. Secretary of Defense were going to be visiting with him in Ukraine today.

Source: www.cbsnews.com...

The liberal news media loves Zelenskyy so much (like Fauci), they only timidly ask,

"Was it advisable for him to announce that the Secretary of Defense and the Secretary of State are meeting with him in 24 hours? Perhaps he was mistaken. Usually, something of this magnitude is not revealed until after the meeting is over with."

The panel moderator says, "Zelenskyy obviously has a safe location for the meeting, if it is indeed set to occur. Let's move on...".

Maybe President Volodymyr Zelenskyy has been assured that he, along with anyone he meets with (like Boris Johnson 2 weeks ago) will not be harmed.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I kid you not, for thousands of years, we've repeatedly sent our young men to die in order to advance the gains of greedy men with grand ambitions. In all that time we've fed on the hate and fear that's been bred into our minds and unless there's a transcendent shift in thinking toward the concept of war, we're doomed. Our leaders are trying to tame the spirit by brining us under control, i don't blame them. As a species, we've failed and are all collectively to blame for the state of society.

I'm vowing to never enter or discuss another thread on any war. There's no good guys, only evil men with lots to gain, manipulating both sides.

If and when there's a complete global disarmament, then i'll be back.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
I kid you not, for thousands of years, we've repeatedly sent our young men to die in order to advance the gains of greedy men with grand ambitions. In all that time we've fed on the hate and fear that's been bred into our minds and unless there's a transcendent shift in thinking toward the concept of war, we're doomed. Our leaders are trying to tame the spirit by brining us under control, i don't blame them. As a species, we've failed and are all collectively to blame for the state of society.

I'm vowing to never enter or discuss another thread on any war. There's no good guys, only evil men with lots to gain, manipulating both sides.

If and when there's a complete global disarmament, then i'll be back.

A noble gesture and sentiment. I respect it. I too am bowing out of a lot of the war talking. So much suffering going on around us. Need to take more time on focusing on helping the people I can the best I can. Where I live here in Mexico we have tens of thousands of Jehovah's Witnesses who have fled both Russia and Ukraine trying to make it to the United States who need to be cared for. I have seen and heard many first-hand reports of things that are going on there. And am happy to help my brothers from all these places who are being displaced by evil governments.

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 02:16 AM
link   

U.S. Congress Speaker NANCY PELOSI went to Kyiv Ukraine and received a medal from President Zelenskyy yesterday. Presentation occurs at the 1min50sec mark of video.

I can't understand the language. Does anyone know what Pelosi did to earn that prestigious award? Maybe it's for President Biden!

She certainly doesn't deserve one here in the United States.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join