It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Bucha" I Have Questions & So Should You

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Yup, here is the link

www.bitchute.com...
edit on 8-4-2022 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I noticed the original video on YT a few days ago. It was posted on april the second. It is exactly the same road which two days later allegedly was "full of dead ukrainian bodies who were killed and left by the russians". How did these bodies end up there (i remember that one of them was moving his arm) two days after ukrainian security forces "liberated" the area and filmed an almost normal city without any dead bodies spread around on that road?

What about that time line here:

Mayor of Bucha. In the video he said that that was March 31st and he confirmed, officially, that Russian troops had left Bucha.

Two-three days till “Russian atrocities” reports with footages with recently murdered people laying in the streets etc.
Link (Twitter)

⚡️ Bucha liberated by Ukraine, says mayor.

“March 31 will go down in the history of our town,” said Mayor Anatolii Fedoruk.

He thanked Ukraine’s Armed Forces for liberating the city from Russian troops. The city was occupied by Russia since Feb. 27.
Link (Twitter)

So Bucha was "liberated" on March 31. Mayor is happy and posts about it on Twitter. Two days later (April 2.) the video of the ukrainian national police was posted on YT (i downloaded the original video, the long one) that shows no dead bodies on the road where they two days later (April 4.) allegedly were found.

I read somewhere that these "dead bodies" appeared after the Azov nazis together with a bunch of western presstitutes entered Bucha after the russians left and the ukrainian national police "liberated" Bucha.

There is enough evidence that this was a staged event but the western presstitutes go on like there is no evidence. And the western lemmings eat that lie like they eat everything that is the "actual thing" now. Today Corona, tomorrow Ukraine, the next day "save the climate" etc. Serve lies and they will eat them and then say later that this was the most delicious truth they ever had. That`s how propaganda works on simple minded individuals, lemmings.

And no, i am not a Putinist or whatever people are called these days. I know that Putin is Young Global Leader, that Selenskyi is a Young Global Leader, that western governments are undermined by WEF agents and i know that all of them are a-holes. No matter if west or east, if german, american, russian, chinese etc I simply don´t like it to be treated like the biggest idiot on earth by those (and their presstitutes) who profit from the next stage of the great reset. The "Ukraine level" of the game.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

The Bucha thing reminds me so much of the Douma false flag in Syria years ago.

Have the White Helmet guys now gone to Bucha? They were the resident play actors in Syria for some time.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: lasvegasteddy

It was literally announced by the mayor that SAFARI teams would be conducting an operation in Bucha and to remain indoors while they hunt for russian collaborators (read anyone who supported speration or have an support or took any support from russia).

SAFARI has been doing this for the whole war and likely was doing this before this current outbreak of hostilities.
edit on 8-4-2022 by RickyD because: autocorrect liked SWIFT over SAFARI

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

It was literally announced by the mayor that SAFARI teams would be conducting an operation in Bucha and to remain indoors while they hunt for russian collaborators (read anyone who supported speration or have an support or took any support from russia).

SAFARI has been doing this for the whole war and likely was doing this before this current outbreak of hostilities.

"Main — News - 2 April 2022, 19:25
Special Forces Regiment SAFARI Begins Clearing Operation in Bucha from Saboteurs and Accomplices of Russia - National Police

The EOD experts are inspecting the places of Russia’s war crimes and removing the explosives and ammunition which haven't detonated."

Of course they are clearing after the russians retreat, russians have been booby trapping homes and cars with explosives on the way out.

They also weren't involved yet when the bodies were found.

Creative attempt though.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

The only thing creative your trying to spin the SAFARI unit as only EOD...they have attachments of EOD but also many other attachments. They went to clear "saboteurs and Accomplices of Russia"...what a nice catchall phrase. Oh wearing a white arm band because you wanted to approach russian forces for aid...accomplice...tourture and shot em. That's how SAFARI clears them.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   

The only thing creative your trying to spin the SAFARI unit as only EOD...they have attachments of EOD but also many other attachments. They went to clear "saboteurs and Accomplices of Russia"...what a nice catchall phrase. Oh wearing a white arm band because you wanted to approach russian forces for aid...accomplice...tourture and shot em. That's how SAFARI clears them.

Yes, they probably kill anyone planting bombs or shooting at them, nothing improper about that.

Creative mini conspiracy though.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Or anyone with a white armband who wore that armband so as to identify as not a targeted to the previous occupiers. Like those worn by folks visiting russians for aid. It was caught on video one of them asking if he could shoot anyone without a blue armband and he was told yes. But sure your explaination makes much more sense...and has so much evidence to back it up...

Are you a clown? You look like one!

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Or anyone with a white armband who wore that armband so as to identify as not a targeted to the previous occupiers. Like those worn by folks visiting russians for aid. It was caught on video one of them asking if he could shoot anyone without a blue armband and he was told yes. But sure your explaination makes much more sense...and has so much evidence to back it up...

Are you a clown? You look like one!

Because nobody would ever think to change an armband.

Well, not you clowns anyway.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   

to think of all elections thereafter
putting your name and address on a vote of any non-western aligned official
now becomes a death sentence
while they'll claim it's democracy in action

edit on 8-4-2022 by lasvegasteddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Doesn't change facts...facts are the massacred civilians all had white arm bands not blue...

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Which is why when people in the separatist areas give an interview with details of crimes ukraine committed aginst them it carries some weight that they give their name and address!

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Are you are claiming the bodies were moved after they were killed?

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Oh I get it...youre saying before they left as in prior to the 30th they killed these people and swapped their blue armbands for white then no one mentioned anything about it until the 4th which was 2 days after the footage from SAFARI's raid in which not bodies are seen. And no one made a mention of this but there are press releases of this special police action and announcements russians have left.

Why would I believe that when it makes much more sense they SAFARI police unit killed all the people they found with white arm bands...just like the stated mission goal?
edit on 8-4-2022 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Oh I get it...youre saying before they left as in prior to the 30th they killed these people and swapped their blue armbands for white then no one mentioned anything about it until the 4th which was 2 days after the footage from SAFARI's raid in which not bodies are seen. And no one made a mention of this but there are press releases of this special police action and announcements russians have left.

Why would I believe that when it makes much more sense they SAFARI police unit killed all the people they found with white arm bands...just like the stated mission goal?

I am saying that you have zero evidence of your claims, because armbands can easily be changed, among other reasons.

Cute little conspiracy theory though.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

thanks a lot. Now watched it. And yes, the timeline of the western media does not make sense in regards of the dead bodies in the streets with white armbands.

Also white armbands are associated with russians. Why would the russians shoot them? It‘s a disgrace that he western media does not even raise that question.

Here an Ukrainian source confirming that white armbands are associated with russians:
global.espreso.tv... v

Funny enough espreso tv was also the source of the infamous video with the car driving through the streets, showing the dead bodies.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

link does not work, next try:

global.espreso.tv...

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Well if everything can be staged so easily then you nuked your own argument as its much more far fetched than mine. So really you have nothing but your own propaganda which you are trying to pass off as fact as well...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join