It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Bucha" I Have Questions & So Should You

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I am making a series of videos on Bucha. This is probably the only one that will not be taken down. The rest I will probably need to put on Bitchute. Even this one I had to re-edit because the censors flagged it.

Side note - I was going crazy working on videos for a while. I have several others in the works. The part that was driving me crazy is that it seemed like my computer was on the fritz. I thought maybe it was the battery in the mouse but that didn't help. Today I went down and bought a new mouse hoping that may have been it. It was. I guess I had dropped my old one, one too many times.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Damn, even this one is age-restricted. There are bodies at the end but you can't see anything nightmarish.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I watched the video and still don't have any questions. Maybe I'm just not understanding what war should be like? Everything looks as expected to my untrained eye.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Try watching it again, but this time at regular speed. It is a few seconds shy of 15 minutes long.

I posted at 2:46, you posted at 2:55

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 02:05 AM
link   

According to this nonsense, the azov batallion that has been trapped in Marioupol the entire war, used star trek tech to beam themselves hundreds of miles away to Bucha as russians were retreating, killed a bunch of civilians, and then beamed them back to Marioupol to continue their Alamo fight there.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Try watching it again, but this time at regular speed. It is a few seconds shy of 15 minutes long.

I posted at 2:46, you posted at 2:55

Can't you just tell us what YOUR questions are?

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u
Of course you use the mainstream news media and Urkainie side claims the following.

This is demonstrably false. Far-right parties failed to pass a 5% barrier to enter parliament, although if they had banded together, and not split their vote, they would have probably slipped past the threshold.

They are just a small bunch they dont exist as a whole yet they exist within the national guard. The MSM recently just painted the far right in Ukraine as "patriot"

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 02:12 AM
link   

According to Azov, they were there. They posted the videos on their telegram account.

Some of them either weren't in Mariupol to begin with or managed to sneak out. Several have been caught posing as civilians sneaking out. Then there were supposed to have been 3 helicopters that made it through that weren't shot down.

It is old news. Old news on that pesky platform "Telegram" that isn't being censored. lol
edit on 8-4-2022 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
Of course you use the mainstream news media and Urkainie side claims the following.

This is demonstrably false. Far-right parties failed to pass a 5% barrier to enter parliament, although if they had banded together, and not split their vote, they would have probably slipped past the threshold.

They are just a small bunch they dont exist as a whole yet they exist within the national guard. The MSM recently just painted the far right in Ukraine as "patriot"

It is a small group, they are all in Marioupol, which is nowhere near Bucha, and they were only made an official national guard unit as a result of russia's brutal invasion.

Creative attempt though.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 02:18 AM
link   

If you don't know what raised the questions how would you answer them?

The video shows what raises questions.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   

But that's not what Care asked you.

Your thread title says you have questions.

What are your questions? Don't just toss up a video and indicate it has titillating information. You found it of interest ... why?

Cheers

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   
good work
presented well if ya ask me

you should definitely post video's on more then one source as you tube will surely scrub this

this sure does raise questions to what being pushed on the MSN narrative

if i had to choose
i'd choose this as more a truthful presentation here as to what happened there
it wasn't the russians on the way out
it was the Ukrainian military doing a "cleansing"

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: lasvegasteddy
good work
presented well if ya ask me

you should definitely post video's on more then one source as you tube will surely scrub this

if i had to choose
i'd choose this as more a truthful presentation here as to what happened there
it wasn't the russians on the way out
it was the Ukrainian military doing a "cleansing"

There are twitter reports today suggesting that.
A curfew has apparently been declared in Irpen by Ukrainian authorities from 9pm April 7th until 9am April 11th.

Remember what some claimed that Russia would do a false flag? this looks like a false flag agaisnt Russia.
edit on 8-4-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Who among us are qualified to answer questions regarding internal workings during the Russia invasion of Ukraine? I can't even answer why Putin invaded. Can anyone definitively answer even that simple question?

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 02:25 AM
link   

I can't even answer why Putin invaded.

The Ukrainian polticans and the former president promised in some interviews of taking back Donbass and Crimea by force.
There were some tweets on twitter i think.
edit on 8-4-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Putin could answer the question, but I don't think he's on ATS.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   

I can't even answer why Putin invaded.

The Ukrainian polticans and the former president promised in some interviews of taking back Donbass and Crimea by force.
There were some tweets on twitter i think.

Though they had no ability to do so, and it's Ukrainian soil, not russian.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: lasvegasteddy

Remember what some claimed that Russia would do a false flag? this looks like a false flag agaisnt Russia.

exactly

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Who among us are qualified to answer questions regarding internal workings during the Russia invasion of Ukraine? I can't even answer why Putin invaded. Can anyone definitively answer even that simple question?

putin made a speech on why he invaded
best to let putin explain why as he clearly stated why

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: lasvegasteddy

Thanks, I have already started on the second part of this subject. There is so much photo and video evidence that it was Ukraine killing the citizens/cleansing them of their Orc undesirables.

It is like the video of UA forces kneecapping prisoners. It was obvious from the start but it took weeks before any MSM outlet would share it. Now it is established fact.

The same thing is going to happen with Bucha. In 6 months to a year, the NPCs are going to be outraged about being deceived by the government and MSM just like with the WMDs.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join