It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

governor abbot all in on illegals'. oh yeah texas.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   
just watched a presser.

the gov wants/will put up the wall along the border ad light up certain areas at night plus razor wire at the rio grande crossings

and the best part i liked is that he is going to bus the ones caught, to DC! lol.

i'm sure this will be all over the news soon .

i have no links at this time.

we still can't make greek fire ad light up the river for a while?

and the idiots in dc still want 42 to lapse?

dump them all at the capital.

keep nancy busy.

edit on 03/22/2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

edit on 03/22/2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Let him. I'm sure when the power flickers this summer, Texas citizens will be thrilled.

Walls are fine, if a wall is needed. But walls are not always affective and can be costly. And illegals will just come in somewhere else.

And didn't Trump already build that wall and I understand Mexico paid for it. Yeah right.
edit on 6-4-2022 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

Here ya go, I especially like busing the illegals to DC.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

18,000 a day half a million a month youtu.be...

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Actually some progress was made but Damn Dirty Democrats fought him at every step and most of it is still unfinished. And Mr. Senility himself stopped construction when he took office.

Imagine this song but set to BLAME DEMOCRATS! BLAME DEMOCRATS!

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Biden's actions were ruled illegal, so the government should have to reimburse all costs related to border jumpers. I realize it's our tax dollars, but so is the money used to fly them all across the US, house and feed them along with their medical care.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Biden's actions were ruled illegal, so the government should have to reimburse all costs related to border jumpers. I realize it's our tax dollars, but so is the money used to fly them all across the US, house and feed them along with their medical care.

up. fuel costs, man hours for paper work, phones, cash. rental costs. planes, trains and ubers and toilet paper

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital
the gov wants/will put up the wall along the border ad light up certain areas at night plus razor wire at the rio grande crossings

Lemme know when he grow the cajones to put a bounty paid for left ears.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Anybody ever wonder WHY the frick'n United Nations isn't building housing for all this ?

The migration into the U.S. is the biggest in History and the Powers do zilch !! 💎

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Let him. I'm sure when the power flickers this summer, Texas citizens will be thrilled.

Walls are fine, if a wall is needed. But walls are not always affective and can be costly. And illegals will just come in somewhere else.

And didn't Trump already build that wall and I understand Mexico paid for it. Yeah right.

"You sooooo funny"
Beter than watching the 3 Stooges"
edit on 4/6/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Lemme know when he grow the cajones to go after the root cause for why illegal immigrants come to this country and starts fining the companies that exploit illegal immigrants for cheap labor.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh, they are doing something, the perverted democrats are going to give the illegals phones, soo they can be called to where to go to pick ballots to vote in the mid terms

Yep the Democrats wants illegals to get phones paid by the tax payer so they can be in touch.

Where is the outrage on that. I never seen anything like this in America, we are been run by a sick anti American administration.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Snarl

Lemme know when he grow the cajones to go after the root cause for why illegal immigrants come to this country and starts fining the companies that exploit illegal immigrants for cheap labor.

Half-measures won't work, but I'd like to see those ass-hats get pummeled too.

If I was the boss, I'd ask them why they thought they were standing in front of me as citizens. Then I'd ask them if they knew where their nearest exit from the US was. Then I'd find out if they could swim. Anyone who couldn't would be that extra liability of chum-in-the-water for the others.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh, they are doing something, the perverted democrats are going to give the illegals phones, soo they can be called to where to go to pick ballots to vote in the mid terms

Yep the Democrats wants illegals to get phones paid by the tax payer so they can be in touch.

Where is the outrage on that. I never seen anything like this in America, we are been run by a sick anti American administration.

They are not phones, they are tracking devices with the option to call lol. 🤡🌎

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

I will love to see the illegals carrying the devices to be tracked when they commit crimes,

this a waste of tax payer money still,

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I wish they would have left the part in where he asked her what's to stop them from tossing the phones.
She answered how many people do you know that would toss their phone.

Like criminals are really going hang on to a phone, tablet or even keep on a ankle bracelet that can track them once they walk out the of the ICE/ Court House doors. They'll toss them, cut if off and be in the wind in a heart beat. Now some that really want to do it the right way might, but far to many aren't coming here to do things the right way.

what burnt my butt the most was she said it with that smug ass look she has that just makes me want to slap her face. that stupid beach

edit on 6-4-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

what burnt my butt the most was she said it with that smug ass look she has that just makes me want to slap her face. that stupid beach

You are not the only one, I would love to slap raggedy ann too.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Democrats are depending on illegal immigrants for votes. They have been flying illegals non-stop all over the country since day one of Brandon.

Those illegals are probably getting calls right now for Midterm Elections.

Plus, those Jobama phones will be used in the 2024 presidential election.

edit on 49044930pm302022Wed, 06 Apr 2022 23:49:36 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   
i so like shipping illegals to DC
It's just what the rest of the country needs, a good laugh. on the democrats.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Allow me to concur with you fully 😁😁😁a reply to: marg6043

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join