It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs left 'radiation burns' and 'unaccounted for pregnancies,' new Pentagon report claims

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   

My take is it's a species that has been on Earth for a very long time and they live underwater deep underwater that would explain their description also .

If that is the case I would suspect animal intelligence, nothing more. Why does it have to be human or equivalent intelligence?

Doesn't light speed travel in theory make 'forward' movement in time possible?

Ive yet to come across a reasonable theory for backward time travel...

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Schrödinger's Kit

A man who appears in two different states of thought whenever you observe his statements. An idiot and a genius at the same time.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman
Oh my....

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I think in this situation if aliens appear on national television we wouldn't believe them after all this years of lies.
If someone came here on ATS and say " Hi guys I am from Andromeda galaxy" next reply will be " do you have some source to prove that"

We are lied for so many years that it is becoming increasingly difficult for us to see the truth

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Yes Kev, was just going over that end bit and what Green said. I picked the article up from John Burroughs page as he mentions his own injuries etc and his own book that he wrote with Worrow. I get a bit twitchy when it comes to Green and Burroughs.

I love your honesty.

and

Understood!

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: didntasktobeborned

Why does it have to be human or equivalent intelligence?

I'm glad you said that. Dead accurate.

the 'human characteristics' ALL come from the human 'experiencers'.
Every last drop of it.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lora73
I think in this situation if aliens appear on national television we wouldn't believe them after all this years of lies.
If someone came here on ATS and say " Hi guys I am from Andromeda galaxy" next reply will be " do you have some source to prove that"

We are lied for so many years that it is becoming increasingly difficult for us to see the truth

That applies to what? at least 25% of our entire human culture?
it's not just 'UFOs'.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

My comment re Kit and Burroughs are not overly positive Kev. When anything Kit related is out Burroughs is usually not far behind which I guess is to be expected considering. I do know there's been quite a few shenanigan's at some point with that particular mix of folks so it causes me to pause and go hmmm and seriously so. Anyway the latest has got Burroughs to bring up his own injuries along with referencing what Kit had to say here on ATS about all of that, and of course another attempt at selling his book. I guess he has to earn some $$ to afford some butter for that bread too, though agenda's do come to mind how all this stuff is been spun out to the public.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

m.facebook.com...

This is out also by Curt Collins.

www.blueblurrylines.com... =1

edit on 8-4-2022 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Yes, ma'am.

I've only heard a fraction of what you've heard no doubt..
and the shenanigans and attempted bypasing of federal
law makes me cringe.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   
A fiery-balled foo fighter in it's landing phase...is like a Gila Monster that is branded with bright colors (Signifying that it is a poisonous creature): That illuminates a fiery red-orange plasma surrounding the starship. Not only will the plasma char the landing zone...it probably sterilizes the spot, so the starship crew would possibly not be able pick-up strange diseases, like lyme disease from ticks.

The fiery plasma shell of a foo fighter...possibly signifies that it is a danger to anyone that might approach it too closely; using the illumination as a warning to stay away.

Erno
edit on 8-4-2022 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Of my readings, without being reference specific, the Orangish colored Orbs are bad news compared to other colors. I wouldn’t exactly wave one down and hope to have a friendly conversation….not to mention getting sick in the Orbs presence….

imo and without proof.

😬🥃

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

The "unaccounted-for pregnancy" story is a rip-roaring abduction yarn from The UFO Enigma, (St. Louis UFOSG), Oct. 1990, "Canadian Abduction Account" by Lorne Goldfeather, pages 6-7 of this PDF.
Canadian Abduction Account

edit on 9-4-2022 by CardDown because: picture

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CardDown

I must admit I wasn't believing any of this 'alien kidney cured in exchange for human eggs' deal that Alvina, our abductee, claimed she made.

Especially when I read
"

She saw several short, grey aliens with big black slanted eyes and heads watching her through what appeared to be a
glass panel.

They had an expression of fear on their faces and in their eyes"

I mean how do those eyes express fear? How do you even agree to a medical deal with an alien race?

Then there was a rather bizarre claim

She also was told that on the edge of our solar system [just before they leave it) they must pass an asteroid belt
which contains a miniature black hole.

Lucky both of our Voyager probes avoided those, huh?

But then I was reassured by the claim that

Alvina is a very credible witness and a church minister.

She also got a prediction partially right.

I expect a small group of physicians are about to come together into ufology

Soon after Stephen Greer.left his medical career to become the UFO guru we all know today

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Which Sun, my friend? If it's the UK tabloid one, I'm already half- laughing myself from my chair. If not, no offence intended. 👍 Cheers

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
U.S. National Security Advisor John Radcliffe says the Military is "intimidated" by UFO's because they elude being studied, and there's nothing we can do about it.

www.theguardian.com...

Our government lies to us about basically everything of consequence.

The “intimidation” isn’t that they avoid being studied.

Our government knows exactly what they are and “studied” means “controlled” or “defeated”. The “intimidation” is that, while our global governments and militaries don’t fear the broader population, they have to answer to “them”.

And what makes them potentially twice as intimidating is “they” seem to side a lot more with “us” than our governments - which makes sense in a way.

That’s all a long way of saying that the government is playing the ignorance card, they never tell the truth, so you have to decipher what is being said from a different POV.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 03:20 AM
link   
There should be an Alien race that travels to planets to help primitive civilizations find other worlds to escape to once the host star gets close to destroying the world.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Jack Brewer of the UFO Trail blog has covered this sort of area in some detail. It reveals another side to the story. Here is the link if you are interested:

ufotrail.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: VulcanWerks

originally posted by: carewemust
U.S. National Security Advisor John Radcliffe says the Military is "intimidated" by UFO's because they elude being studied, and there's nothing we can do about it.

www.theguardian.com...

Our government lies to us about basically everything of consequence.

The “intimidation” isn’t that they avoid being studied.

Our government knows exactly what they are and “studied” means “controlled” or “defeated”. The “intimidation” is that, while our global governments and militaries don’t fear the broader population, they have to answer to “them”.

And what makes them potentially twice as intimidating is “they” seem to side a lot more with “us” than our governments - which makes sense in a way.

That’s all a long way of saying that the government is playing the ignorance card, they never tell the truth, so you have to decipher what is being said from a different POV.

I don't see any evidence anything you're saying is true. It reads to me like an overly conspiratorial mindset starting from the prior assumption "the government is evil and against us". I don't think that's true. I think they are made of people like us who work regular jobs under institutional constraints, with diverse viewpoints.

I don't see any evidence government "answers to *them*" or has any contact.

If there are ET Aliens visiting here, then the responsibility is on them to communicate openly and fairly, but they don't. It's logical to be afraid of them in that case. I hope that if we were able to travel to other planets we would be nicer and I think we would be.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Okay, I've seen 4 UFO's myself in my life, all of them, you could never explain.

Now, let's look at this from a national security aspect.

The entire US Military complex is beside itself. We have known incursions into very sensitive places, and they can't even lock onto the targets and make it stick.

Are they really going to admit, they have no idea what these things are, and who is controlling them? HELL NO.

Silence. If these things are "the other side", the military complex simply can't say they have nothing to work against them.

The fact is, and its taken me a while to get here, no one really knows who or what these things are. AND, disclosure won't happen until the military complex is ready to admit, they don't have a clue.

Fred..

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Them there Aliens those grey one's live underground grey skin big black eyes "Gollum" If it's us from the future then something has happened on the surface that forced us underground , If they are true Aliens they could never survive in direct sunlight .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join