It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware of the Russian government, they are reactionary conspirators.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Let’s put it this way:

1. The fall of the Berlin Wall was on 9 November 1989, same day as the Night of the Broken Glass in 1938.

2. The dissolution of the USSR took place on 25 December 1991.

3. Putin decided to invade Ukraine on 24 February this year, the same day the NSDAP (the nazi party) was founded in 1920.

4. Many Russian military vehicles have a Z painted on them, when this letter was used by the Axis to name several operations (including the attack on Pearl Harbor) and the nazi plan to fight against the Allied troops on the Reich territory had a flag with a Z.

5. Russia is supposedly a republic but its coat of arms has monarchic elements (three crowns) and religious ones, like a figure of a Christian Saint and four crosses.

6. Nazism is officially a conspiracy.

These aren’t coincidences but warnings.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker

I fail to see any significant pattern, at least not one that worries me.

As to the word "reactionary," that implies that they had something to react to; like, maybe, NATO encroachment on their borders? Or the head of another nation publicly calling for forced regime change?
:
edit on 2022 4 02 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   
If you're looking for conspiracy theories and a country's connection to evil, you can start with researching the US symbols on our paper money. There's a whole world of connections to the occult, if you want to connect them.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This is ATS I'll say it

Beware of ANY government, they are LIKELY reactionary conspirators.

Especially the large and powerful ones, even the mid-majors seem a bit off like Australia and Canada

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

So Putin invading Ukraine for no reason the same day the nazi party was founded, with military vehicles bearing painted Z when the attack on Pearl Harbor was code named Operation Z by the Japanese, all of this it’s just a coincidence?

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Honestly beware all governments, I have seen that same "blonde" Ukrainian woman bombed 2 or 3 times,
rape/murder victim, relocated to a luxury Poland hotel - complaining she now has to get a job.. and on the news two more times for various things like protests.

It's easy to put colored lenses on blue eyes to make them brown. But her facial features are not easily forgotten no matter if she's pictured left, right, up, down or covered in fake holloween blood makeup.

Some of those scenes make zero sense.. like blood doing hard turns after "climbing" up small legdes without pooling. Try to think blood splatter patterns.. hell Hollywood does better perhaps they need tips? (If more people actually analyzed the scenes they showed on TV - we could easily prove 99% are fake.)

Their actors are very very limited for this Ukraine crisis. And some spray on makeup doesn't hide the fact they used the same woman at least 4 times now, maybe more. (Here is the weirdest part- after they cut to the actual news station. There she was a TV anchor, trying to hide her appearance in very crappy overly done fake eyelashes). So not only is she acting out the stories for the audience.. she's a TV anchor. It's almost as bad as the TV news reporter who reported on a rape and had to have a friend rape her to be "cured"). The lengths some of these guys go, you can't believe anything they say

Since I don't watch the news all the time.

What was even funnier was when a non-ukrainian speaking news caster was saying this guy's friend died to a bomb blast he was using hand gestures to do a bomb drop and explosion.. and the dude shook his head no. Then kinda eyed the camera for a second. Before they jumped to some other broad I swear I seen before(think on hells kitchen, or some other crazy reality show), but meh it's whatever.

Trust no one, believe nothing.
edit on 2-4-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   

What calendar do they use the orthodox ,!!!

They are a bit behind ,if only Peter the Great or Petor 1 had not changed the date from 7205 to 1700 on January 1 instead of September .lol that really confuses things .

Like all the reporting on new year from Wuhan of the 11 million out partying when they celebrate the lunar new year in February

edit on 2/4/2022 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarxistDebunker

So Putin invading Ukraine for no reason the same day the nazi party was founded, with military vehicles bearing painted Z when the attack on Pearl Harbor was code named Operation Z by the Japanese, all of this it’s just a coincidence?

Symbolism. Driving homes point. Doesn't really affect anything, just means that Vlad has a certain sense of drama.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 06:09 AM
link   

But symbols are important, and state symbols are even more important.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Yeah, but the "Werewolf" symbol was not a "Z".

It was a Wolfsangel.

Not convinced the Russian forces are trying to mark their vehicles with a Wolfsangel. I think it is just a "Z" for their part.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Well, the horizontal Wolfsangel, like the one used by the Werwolf, is a sideways Z.

Besides that, the 4th SS Division had a Z on his flag, too.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I hate to disappoint you, but the letters Z and V stand for West (Zapad) and East (Vostok). Such inscriptions were made on equipment before the Russia-Belarus exercises.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mag8r

Sir, I can assure you that the concept of World War Z is closely linked to the reactionary conspiracy. I wrote about it here.

The conspirators always have at least one excuse prepared beforehand for each one of their actions.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   

BEWARE of ALL World Governments , they are Reactionary Conspirators , and they ALL HATE Personal Freedoms for the Common Man .
edit on 20-7-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Organized religions are much worse.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Agreed . To Thy Own Self be True , and Be Wary of Others including Greeks Bearing Gifts ............

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   
By the way, the reactionary conspirators announced the war in Ukraine during the 2006 FIFA World Cup held in Germany, concretely the matches played on 14 June 2006:

The results look like an anagram of the date the Russian invasion of Ukraine started, 24 February 2022.

The date of the matches is linked to the assassination of Senator Robert F. Kennedy on 6 June 1968, in a phenomenon which I call reversed duality and whose graphic representation is the following one:

All this is explained more fully in this thread.

new topics

top topics

join