It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Are Being ‘Trained’ To Use Literal Witchcraft To Find Dead Bodies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: randomuser
Dowsing or divining is exactly the same thing as using an Ouija board. The piece of equipment is irrelevant. It's the intent that counts. It is witchcraft, that is why it is called divining or divination, and the same wicked spirit forces behind the Ouija are behind dowsing.

I agree it's probably the same kind of phenomenon as the Ouija board. What makes you think it's "wicked"?

Because divination is forbidden by God:

"There should not be found in you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, anyone who employs divination, anyone practicing magic, anyone who looks for omens, a sorcerer, anyone binding others with a spell, anyone who consults a spirit medium or a fortune-teller, or anyone who inquires of the dead."-Deuteronomy 18:10-11.

It is in the purview of Satan and his wicked angels.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jeremiah33three
"Vass, a 62-year-old wearing a blue CSI-Death Valley cap, is teaching his students witching, aka divining or dowsing. It’s a centuries-old practice in which a person walks a straight line holding two bent pieces of metal, or sometimes a Y-shaped twig, until they signal the presence of whatever is being sought underground. Water witches dowse for groundwater. Others use divining rods for seeking precious gems, oil, gold. Or, as in this case, human remains."

www.techdirt.com...

Is this real?

There is an old guy in the local Civitan club who makes a living finding graves like that. He does it to mark the spot to prevent disturbance by work crews or for solving mysterious cases for the local agencies. I have his card somewhere. Very interesting to sit down and talk his business IMO.

I probably can't do it for several reasons besides the witchcraft probability and my avoidance of said approach to solving problems. One other has to do with being being able to walk by an old tv/radio antenna and make channels appear out of the snow better. My mom made me stay in one spot to watch a show or it would go away. Other oddities related to that.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I got shown this working at a old farmhouse as a young lad . I thought they were pulling my leg at first but they took 2 clear bik pens and with the rods inside as soon as I went near the burn that run under the house it worked for me to my astonishment.

I had to use a plumb Bob in that house it was extremely heavy it looked like a lump of coal and belonged to the old tradesman who was teaching me ,he told me it was made of some kind of dark/black wood but as soon as I went to use it the thing went totally weightless and moved inches sideways and up ,still blows my mind that nearly 40 years ago .I do remember the old farmer/crofter telling me about when a house was built long ago they placed slate in the ground or crystals to ward off some effects .

I have seen on TV years ago them using dowsing to find bodies and after my limited experience with it would not scoff at this

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Careful...O.P. said your frend is a witch.

(Geez..ignorance Bliss huh?!✌️)

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   

a reply to: Jeremiah33three

Cops Are Being ‘Trained’ To Use Literal Witchcraft

you spelled liberal wrong ...

edit on 1-4-2022 by AttitudeProblem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SookiechachaIt's supposed to be based on the four elements of earth, fire, water, air and the last one spirit or intention.

Dowsing for water well it's an element and the intention is to find water...

Dowsing for the dead? Sounds like the pseudoscience of necromancy not witchcraft.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Dowsing or divining is exactly the same thing as using an Ouija board. The piece of equipment is irrelevant. It's the intent that counts. It is witchcraft, that is why it is called divining or divination, and the same wicked spirit forces behind the Ouija are behind dowsing.

I agree it's probably the same kind of phenomenon as the Ouija board. What makes you think it's "wicked"?

"There should not be found in you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, anyone who employs divination, anyone practicing magic, anyone who looks for omens, a sorcerer, anyone binding others with a spell, anyone who consults a spirit medium or a fortune-teller, or anyone who inquires of the dead."-Deuteronomy 18:10-11.

Not unlike CNN telling you to avoid fake news channels because it's bad for your cognitive dissonance.

But I'm a heathen so my opinion is worth even less than theirs.

edit on 3-4-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Not unlike CNN telling you to avoid fake news channels because it's bad for your cognitive dissonance.

But I'm a heathen so my opinion is worth even less than theirs.

You're a good mouthpiece for them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join