It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First in a series of articles...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Several times a month I notice news of a somber nature with a headline that somehow made it past the editor of my local newspaper. Today's story deals with a man charged with conspiracy to commit transport illegal aliens. The man is of Chinese descent, and the event happened in Grand Forks, ND (one hour north of me).

The following is the actual title of the article, with a link to its source as proof.

Chinese man pleads innocent in alien probe

A Chinese man faces a May 17 trial on a charge of conspiracy to transport illegal aliens.

Ying Xin Tsu Tang, 49, pleaded not guilty this week in U.S. District Court.The investigation was prompted by the arrest last August of illegal aliens who worked in the Buffet House restaurant in Grand Forks. The restaurant's co-owners pleaded guilty earlier to harboring illegal aliens. Both have served four-month prison sentences and are in the process of being deported.

All but two of the defendants in the conspiracy case have been arrested.

Illegal immigration is a serious issue, as are alien probes. As a law-abiding American citizen, I doubt that I will ever be involved in an alien probe, but obviously newspapers are starting to finally state the facts regarding aliens. To find such a statement in such a Conservative area is en-lightening. I'm happy that issues such as these are starting to finally be revealed.

Dot.

new topics

join