It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Futurecast Cinema: You are the Star!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
link

Space Child Adventure Grand Odyssey, an animated film showing at the Aichi Expo 2005, has a very special star -- you! Visitors to the Mitsui-Toshiba Pavilion get a high resolution digital full-face scan; these faces are edited into that performance of the "film" in real-time.

Every person who enters the theater gets a role; a Toshiba supercomputer inserts the necessary information and presents the one-time-only film.

this is amazing...

great job toshiba

other links:

www.mt-expo.com...

www.technovelgy.com...

ENJOY!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
As long as it's smart enough to tell the difference between male and female thats cool.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
llama009...

i cannot see your post???

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
heh thats pretty cool...unless you got cast as a chair or dog, then it would just be funny. We could all be air headed action heroes. I can be buff!!! Woo!!! I'll be back...

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Nice. I like Tosiba, they've given me awards.

There's all sorts of uses for this, but I think the first, best, and most useful use is for downright coolness.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
you got awards from toshiba???

anyway, this is pretty damn kool...

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
you got awards from toshiba???

Yeah. They have this competition every year, and some friend of mine and I entered. We designed a medical system using bluetooth and technologies that are feasible within ten years. It kicked ass.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
Yeah. They have this competition every year, and some friend of mine and I entered. We designed a medical system using bluetooth and technologies that are feasible within ten years. It kicked ass.

niiice...

thats kool too...

top topics

join