It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

gov't killed Johnnie Cochran

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
he was a civil rights lawyer, alot of his cases were reffering to racial issues, also I'm finding out that he was about to send the US to court for repreration for minorities. what do you think????????????????

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I think that if you had more evidence to back up your claims then I would be more inclined to believe you. But if this were the case, then many Civil Rights activist would have ended up dead years ago.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
hmmm so the govt gave Johnny Cochran a brain tumor huh?
wonder if they used the same technique that they used when they give Bob Marley cancer.

btw...I don't buy that, the govt has bigger fish to fry than Cochran

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
thank you for the reply peace enjoy your life today

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
That may be a conspiracy in itself, but there's lil evidence to suggest such an atrocity of such nature to be committed by the U.S govt, but of course nothing can be put past these guys..

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
wonder if they used the same technique that they used when they give Bob Marley cancer.

I think that too lol jim morrison,and jimi hendrix, along with tupac, lol lol lol, peace enjoy your life today

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by PEACEgod

I think that too lol jim morrison,and jimi hendrix, along with tupac, lol lol lol, peace enjoy your life today

but will keep elvis

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
I think that if you had more evidence to back up your claims then I would be more inclined to believe you. But if this were the case, then many Civil Rights activist would have ended up dead years ago.

Like Martin Luther King perhaps?

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   

he was a civil rights lawyer, alot of his cases were reffering to racial issues, also I'm finding out that he was about to send the US to court for repreration for minorities. what do you think????????????????

Kinda way off target, weren't they?

Why not go after Tynes instead -- she's a judge. Judges see and influence hundreds of cases each year. Lawyers don't do that many:
www.philly.com...

Why not kill off the Supreme Court justices?

Why target one lawyer that almost nobody could afford, who had retired from practice in the past year or so? The only reason I could think of for waning him dead was if the government somehow had a vendetta against Lawyers For Famous Black People.

I don't see how you can construct a case there, given the number of Blacks who are very much alive and who are doing a lot more about racism than Cochran ever did.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Hmm, yeah, Ok....Im gonna have to pull my

"ARE YOU FREAKIN CRAZY"

card on this one........

Hey, maybe the US is also trying to pick off the pope..that's more of
a logical case.

But, seriously...look up some more evidence and see what you can find..
you might have point

[edit on 31/3/05 by Risky_Bizness]

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Chocran and Simpson both served another agenda. For the government though (or some aspect of government) and not civil rights at all. Nothing close to civil rights. Most likely a landmark assault on public confidence in the judicial system.

The execution of Nichole Brown and Ron Goldman was as spectacular and unbelievable as Chocran's defense of same. Whether Chocran knowingly served the government's propaganda campaign or was just a pawn, we'll never know but I'd like to hear more about this "brain tumor."

I think OJ was brainwashed.

Should he drop dead of a brain tumor before 70, I'll wonder about Chocran as well.

OJ did it no doubt though, and the point was there should be no doubt. None whatsoever. But he'd still walk in the most publicized trial to date.

I get angry just thinking about it. Just like I'm "supposed" to.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Like who? Might I ask.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a 67 year old man with an extremely stressful job dies ? It can't be natural ! It must involve a bush somehow ! I demand an investigation !

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Look at the risk of being labeled a kook Morrison may well still be alive, he had as they say means, motive and oppertunity.
1) He had growing distaste for being a rock star and wanted to be a simple poet.
2)No autopsy, the "attending physician" signed off on a blank death certificate.
3)His dad was an Admiral in Naval Intelligence,and had enough CIA conections to pull it off.
4)Robby Kreiger was in the process of obataining a court order to autopsy "Jim" when the body was to be returned to the States when the lease ran out on his plot in Paris. Mysterieously at the last minute an anonomous benifactor renewned the lease??

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
a 67 year old man with an extremely stressful job dies ? It can't be natural ! It must involve a bush somehow ! I demand an investigation !

I had to go back to be sure, but can't find a thing about Bush in this thread.

Issues?

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
1) He had growing distaste for being a rock star and wanted to be a simple poet.

did he get around to writing any poems ? thats would be news, indeed

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bootyac
Like Martin Luther King perhaps?

I'm happy someone brought this up but you have to understand the short span of time in which Dr. MLK was assassinated we also saw the abrupt death of Malcolm X and JFK, all three freedom fighters in their own respective right. Violatile times to say the least.

However just listen to music and look towards Hollywood and you can see who has the bigger influence. Imagine if Michael Moore was alive in the 60's and made a 9/11 type film on the government. What about musical artist such as Immortal Technique who depicts the entire Bush cabinent murdered in the Oval office. Not only that, but he openly talks about the ills of or government in every song he makes. Take for example Dead Prez, within weeks after 9/11 occured they released a single called 'Know your Enemy, Know your friend' with the lyrics George Bush is way worse than Bin Laden as a hook!

I just think that killing Cochran wasn't government related. Granted he represented OJ simpson in a case that polarized America, but even though he claims to be a 'fighter of the people', the only clients he represents are extremly rich people, regardless of color. Matter of fact, he was known as 'The lawyer of Hollywood'.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Kinda way off target, weren't they?

Why not go after Tynes instead -- she's a judge. Judges see and influence hundreds of cases each year. Lawyers don't do that many:
www.philly.com...

Why not kill off the Supreme Court justices?

Why target one lawyer that almost nobody could afford, who had retired from practice in the past year or so? The only reason I could think of for waning him dead was if the government somehow had a vendetta against Lawyers For Famous Black People.

I don't see how you can construct a case there, given the number of Blacks who are very much alive and who are doing a lot more about racism than Cochran ever did.

that's like saying why not kill someone in your family " supreme court"

[edit on 31-3-2005 by PEACEgod]

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
thank you all for the reply peace and blessing enjoy your life

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollyon
Look at the risk of being labeled a kook Morrison may well still be alive, he had as they say means, motive and oppertunity.
2)No autopsy, the "attending physician" signed off on a blank death certificate.
3)His dad was an Admiral in Naval Intelligence,and had enough CIA conections to pull it off.
4)Robby Kreiger was in the process of obataining a court order to autopsy "Jim" when the body was to be returned to the States when the lease ran out on his plot in Paris. Mysterieously at the last minute an anonomous benifactor renewned the lease??

Nice to see that someone knows their JM...Not to defocus on this thread.I have thought for many years that JM is still alive

top topics

<<   2 >>

join