It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Royal Line in Palm?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Dear ATS'ers,
I have a question about palmistry. A few years ago I had a palmmist tell me that I belonged to a "royal bloodline" and that there was a line on my palm that indicated that. I laughed it off and went on, but I just wonder where that line is on the palm? Has anyone heard of a royal/nobility line?

Thanks,
Enigmatic_Messiah

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of any such thing? I'm begging for some comments from palmists or anyone with realtive information.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Yes, I've done palmistry professionally. My daughter and I worked as professional psychics at a local commercial establishment and we occasionally did entertainment palmistry for parties.

No, there's no such thing. There is a line of fortune, but if the palmist told you that you came from a long line of royalty, the dear little darling was simply cadging for a tip and a return customer. Your palms show your past and your current state and will give some indication about the state of your health in the future. It's more of a personality guide.

It does not tell you how many kids you will have, how many marriages you will have (yeah, I know... those are the classics, but they're just customer-pleasers. Years of observation have proven that there's no correlation) or whether your great grandmother's aunt's soul is hovering near you.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Cool, thanks for the reply. That'll be the last time I throw money at a palmist......ahh wait, probably not, I want second opinions on my purpose.

new topics

top topics

join