It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zelensky orders everbody fleeing Ukraine shot on sight.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   
A Jewish Comedian has ordered that all fleeing Ukraine are to be shot. This was the massacre that unfolded when people are just given guns willy nilly, Any Psychopathic nutter's dream comes true, what we are seeing is the world dissolving into chaos courtesy of the MSM, and their six Corporate masters, who have one master. Chaos could be the real disease that will slowly spread as cold and hunger starts to bite. Just a few years ago people knew how to grow food and fend for themselves very few in this modern age have a clue
***WARNING*** ***WARNING*** GORE
www.bitchute.com...
***WARNING*** ***WARNING*** GORE
Warning many dead and continuing gunfire.

edit on 3-3-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

www.bitchute.com...
This may be relevant an old lady says armed groups are robbing and stealing, it is just chaos.
edit on 3-3-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Mar 3 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: added warning

+21 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
A Jewish Comedian has ordered that all fleeing Ukraine are to be shot. This was the massacre that unfolded when people are just given guns willy nilly, Any Psychopathic nutter's dream comes true, what we are seeing is the world dissolving into chaos courtesy of the MSM, and their six Corporate masters, who have one master. Chaos could be the real disease that will slowly spread as cold and hunger starts to bite. Just a few years ago people knew how to grow food and fend for themselves very few in this modern age have a cluewww.bitchute.com... Warning many dead and continuing gunfire.
www.bitchute.com...
This may be relevant an old lady says armed groups are robbing and stealing, it is just chaos.

Is it just that video with no other supporting evidence and we’re supposed to believe you?

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Well, that’s fricken insane

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   
First of all, ***WARNING*** ***WARNING*** VERY Gruesome
Very bloody and looks to be real. I couldn't watch, as soon as I realized it was closeups of the bloody injuries, I stopped watching. Tried to listen a few seconds and it isn't in English. No comments stating that it is Zelensky's directive. I don't see where this is a valid claim.

It would be nice if there was OTHER actual evidence beside a short video of people dying.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LetTheColdCome

A video is better than what you brought...

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Would western propaganda outlets tell us about it? Would twitter or youtube allow such content?

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Here is a bit more supporting the chaos theory, it seems Ukraine is shelling its own citizens, but no one is reporting it.www.bitchute.com...

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

A video is better than what you brought...

What am I supposed to bring? Am I not allowed to comment on these things?

I don’t know what the hell to believe right now. It’s not a big deal to bring up the fact that OP has one bitchute video with no other links confirming. I did a search; nothing.

Should I blindly believe the videos coming out? Based upon your comments here I don’t think you would be a proponent of that.

So, that being said, why should I believe a video without any context of two “Ukrainian” people screaming in Russian? Especially when there are refugee trains letting people exit the country to the west?

Why am I the bad guy here!? Haha.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   
So I guess in a brutal war zones, groups of soldiers have never gone rogue made wild claims and swore they were under orders.

*shrugs* if true eventually the truth will come out.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Here is a bit more supporting the chaos theory, it seems Ukraine is shelling its own citizens, but no one is reporting it.www.bitchute.com...

I honestly don’t have a problem with bitchute, I just personally need more evidence before I believe such a bombastic statement. The video is horrible, yes, but there’s no context. I’d ask my wife to translate as her entire family are Lithuanian migrants who came to the US in 1987, but she’s been so upset by everything that I can’t show her any videos, and definitely not this one.

I’m not saying it’s out of the question. I’m not a tribal primate, like many others currently, and I’ll wait until the dust settles.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   

a reply to: StoutBroux

Would western propaganda outlets tell us about it? Would twitter or youtube allow such content?

There is nothing that I could tell that validates the title of this thread.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   

That is a good point I guess I wrongly inferred you were disputing it because "they would never do such a thing" type attitude. I can see we are much alike in thinking everyone is lying to us and I can get behind that! Apologies and carry on...

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Nobody appears to know this on the "Ukraine is 100% innocent" side. According to the Russians and some in Eastern Ukraine, Ukraine has been shelling parts of eastern Ukraine for several years. Take it with a grain of salt.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   

That is a good point I guess I wrongly inferred you were disputing it because "they would never do such a thing" type attitude. I can see we are much alike in thinking everyone is lying to us and I can get behind that! Apologies and carry on...

Not a problem at all! There are far too many of those types currently so I totally get it.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Probably, absolutely unrelated.
But this Ukrainian woman is blaming Ukrainians for the deaths of two married couples on the hiway.

Link to clip

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Winner!

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Winner!

We know, we know. Putin bad. Ukraine good.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madviking

Nobody appears to know this on the "Ukraine is 100% innocent" side. According to the Russians and some in Eastern Ukraine, Ukraine has been shelling parts of eastern Ukraine for several years. Take it with a grain of salt.

They have been shelling russian invaders on Ukrainian soil.

NOBODY has a problem with that except those russian invaders.

Nice try though, I respect OP's effort to attempt to try sounding a little more reasonable.

But that's never gonna happen while still vomiting russian propaganda in an effort to justify what russia just did. What russia is still doing.

Immediately remove all russians from all Ukraine.

So says planet earth.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LetTheColdCome

Winner!

We know, we know. Putin bad. Ukraine good.

Wrong.

Putin bad.

Nobody cared about Ukraine until russia invaded.

Now please get all russians out of all Ukraine.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madviking

They have been shelling russian invaders on Ukrainian soil.

NOBODY has a problem with that except those russian invaders.

Nice try though, I respect OP's effort to attempt to try sounding a little more reasonable.

But that's never gonna happen while still vomiting russian propaganda in an effort to justify what russia just did. What russia is still doing.

Immediately remove all russians from all Ukraine.

So says planet earth.

Did you feel that way before CNN and Fox News told you that?

Be objective here before we are forced into WWIII. Many foreign policy experts in the 90's, of the West, told NATO NOT to expand eastward as this would be a red line for Russia. In 2014, the West supported a regime change to overthrow the pro-Russian president and install a pro-Nato administration. How do you think this all was going to go over?

I also think Putin is an autocrat, and I hardly think modern Russia is a truly free nation. It's also corrupt.

Unlike many however, the propaganda on either side doesn't work on me. The media in the west is going into overdrive to get people like you to blindly support the NATO alliance power needs in Ukraine. It's that simple. Ukraine's independence is a right, and Russia I think is acting prematurely to invade here, but it's also foolish to not understand Russia's viewpoint on security here too.
edit on 3-3-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join