It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible intricate connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Please read this carefully, because im positive there is importance in this that we need to understand.

This Video was on youtube yesterday

youtu.be...

In this video you will see Canadian parliament discussing "drones" flying around nuclear facilities.

You might think this post would be better in the UFO category, but im trying to make a point.

This story of UFOs shutting down nuclear facilities, and messing with nuclear weaponry is the oldest in the book. In the United States there are many documented cases like this, and im fairly certain the Rendlesham Forest incident at Bentwaters Royal Air Force base in England had some nuclear connection.
This next video is an example of this phenomenon, and not important to the message of this post.

youtu.be...

Now, i really want you , the reader, to set aside your doubts in aliens momentarily, so I can walk you through this concept.

We have right now a shadow government which most people in ATS are quite aware of, who we know own all the products and fake attacks on governments to enact war etc etc etc. The world econmic forum, cecil rhodes, the rockefellers, whatever. Some of us are convinced this is our reality.

We also have right now a shadow government working world wide to cover up UFO phenomenon, and a not very clear path of information about this topic. The one thing WE know, however is that this information has been actively covered up.

Many people interested in UAPs and ET stuff in general are watching a very obvious timed and scheduled release of information. We have men like Nick Pope who worked for the UK MOD and dealt with this. We have men like Luis Elizondo who works with AATIP in the US. And many others. We have Donald Trump making a point of mentioning this, and we have most NATO affiliated countries starting to release these documents, and mske a point of mentioning them on video for the world to see.

This is important.

Im not sure what is going to happen next in all fairness. I am expecting a "cyber attack" to make them shut off the internet and possibly power grids and cut off food supplies etc. They are really making it look like they pulled the trigger on the great reset depopulation agenda.

What is itching my mind right now is this nuclear alien connection and the fact that tactical nukes are being moved around in the world. Apparently russians have captured nuclear facilities just yesterday, and there were posts about nuclear spills due to missiles hitting old storage facilities in Ukraine. I honestly havent parsed all this information together, other than noticing the word nuclear a lot the past week.

Now i want you to really ask yourself something serious. If a government that fakes everything and posts videos to influence the peoples in whatever agenda were to tell you that aliens just saved the world from nuclear apocalypse....

Would you beleive them?

Knowing they had this info, and parsed it out to us over 40 years because "we couldnt handle it" is a load of BS.

Whatever was in those vaccines better turn us into ubermenschen that can communicate with aliens, because if ive been poisoned and lied to my whole life for no reason i might prefer to kamikaze than go along with an inhumane agenda even if aliens are involved. Food for thought.

Please post your thoughts, i am looking for input.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Exit89

Very interesting video. As a canadian I feel we should know more, but I haven't much looked into the whole ufo/drone/nuclear facility thing so have no opinion. Though your question, no I wouldn't believe anything they say at this point.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Well the only pertinent thing that stuck out to me is that if you've been Quackcinated (Thanks Doc Farrell) you are definitely an untermenschen as your body is actively trying to save itself from the poison.

Second point;
Operation Bluebeam and Alien Saviours have nothing to do with the current Ukraine conflict.

This is simply Deep State players being shady and using things to their advantage, damn the cost of human life, like always.

The only true connection is corruption, territory, social control, and money.

Nothing to do with UFO's.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Vaccinated equals trans human.Equals no pesky human rights to protect you.
Better hope you aren't being lined up for an aliens dinner plate.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   

If a government that fakes everything and posts videos to influence the peoples in whatever agenda were to tell you that aliens just saved the world from nuclear apocalypse....

Would you beleive them?

No. If aliens were visiting our planet and shutting down Nuclear power plants, Russia wouldn't have been able to just now set one on fine in Ukraine with their bombing.

Chernobyl wouldn't have happened, and they would have helped contain the Daiichi meltdown.

If there are advanced beings from another planet, earth would certainly be on their no-fly list, and they would most likely wiped out our warring societies with a virus or something by now.

Destroying Mother Earth is on us, as is saving it.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Now i want you to really ask yourself something serious. If a government that fakes everything and posts videos to influence the peoples in whatever agenda were to tell you that aliens just saved the world from nuclear apocalypse....

Would you beleive them?

I wouldn't believe anything the government tells me.

First of all, I believe that "aliens" are really spiritual entities (both good and bad) that actually can save us as well as hurt us, depending on what the will of God will allow at that moment.

Secondly, if a government actually were to come out and say we were "saved" from a nuclear disaster, they would take all the credit for themselves, regardless of who's really responsible. So, I don't ever expect them to give credit to "aliens" for anything because our government doesn't know or understand what they are either.

Knowing they had this info, and parsed it out to us over 40 years because "we couldnt handle it" is a load of BS.

Personally, I'm not convinced that the world as a whole would be able to handle the truth, even if we could prove that these are indeed spiritual entities who have been around since before mankind, just like the Bible tells us. We aren't just living in a worldly physical war, but a spiritual one too. Luckily, the war in both worlds is scheduled to come to an end, but only God knows when that is.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Thanks for the response.

Ive read about aliens being both physical and energy/spiritual beings. In fact a lot of this whole story seems to start with religious stories of beings descending from heaven.

I want to point out the obvious dissemination of information. The powers that be are now releasing this information. I personally think we should never have been kept from this information. Regardless, its looking like this truth is being told.

I have read in other posts on many other forums over the years that there is a theory that the government will suddenly say aliens are among us, they came here to stop us from destroying our planet, and now we need to listen to them. In most of these posts there was a very clear message to "beware those bearing false gifts."

I can tell from you're response you are religious. I am not. Or at least I was not?

In any case you say aliens are really spiritual beings. What if the age old battle is real, and we refer to them as angels etc? The reason I ask this is, what if there are those trying to trick us?

I do not understand what it is the people cant fathom or be allowed to know unless its something horrible. Such as, we are farmed for a purpose that we wouldnt care for.

I hope this post doesnt detract from my first point, which is please pay attention to this UFO and nuclear connection.

a reply to: Deetermined

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Hiya, pal;
OK, you are 1 of the very few if you're aware of the "spiritual entities" as you called them.
I don't think any of them are the 'good' ones though.
There are strict limits on what the good ones can do unless it is an actual assignment.
(From 'on High' so to speak.)
Think of them similar to soldiers in enemy territory.
Not only are they limited in what they are allowed to do, they are under 'orders' because they are 'behind enemy lines', so to speak.
There are a number of references to them as 'watchers' because, according to Scripture they are not allowed to do what the 1st group did so they 'watch' & only interact w/ humans that demonstrate certain 'traits.
Those are the ones that have already rejected what could be called 'the love of God'.
Those people are in defiance of God to the point of being 'rebels' like the 'watchers' are.
Some people think they appear near nuclear installations because they want governments to think their facilities are being threatened.
Those people think the 'watchers' want to see more nuclear weapons used.
Most don't know that the so-called Fall in Eden was actually a rebellion against the established authority. It was an actual 'government' but it was challenged at that time.
That challenge has been allowed to continue to today but it will soon be answered.
So the 'challengers' are, generally speaking, *not* the 'good' ones but part of the rebels.
What most humans think are UFOs (unidentified flying objects) are not material 'objects' at all. Some people call them 'multidimensional beings' or 'higher dimensional beings'.
They can interact w/ our 3-D world or simply appear to 'vanish' into thin air' as the saying goes. It doesn't mean they are not sill here, 'watching', but we can't detect them unless they want to make their presence known.
Think of this; if they were really 'aliens' from another planet why would they allow us to even see them?
If they can make their presence known why not communicate w/ us directly?
No, they are 'trying' to 'hide' when 1,000s see them in Mexico City, are they?
There numerous examples of them doing bizarre things where they can be seen 'flying'.
Those is not the actions of 'aliens' that do not want to be seen.
We have the ability to reason.
Let us use it to understand the actions we see.
Have a GREAT day, Neighbor!

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 04:21 AM
link   

In any case you say aliens are really spiritual beings. What if the age old battle is real, and we refer to them as angels etc? The reason I ask this is, what if there are those trying to trick us?

Angels have free will like we do. There are good ones who remain loyal to God and bad ones who follow Satan. According to the Bible, one third of the angels will choose to go rogue and follow Satan creating havoc on the earth. Yes, the bad ones will go out of their way to trick us.

I do not understand what it is the people cant fathom or be allowed to know unless its something horrible. Such as, we are farmed for a purpose that we wouldnt care for.

The problem is, we can't distinguish the good ones from the bad ones until they either help us or hurt us. We'll never be able to say what their true intentions are or that they are all harmless, which is why the government is so quiet on the matter. From what I understand, some of the things that the government has witnessed has been terrifying. Tom DeLonge said that after he met with a government official about a particular incident, he couldn't sleep for 3 days.

I hope this post doesnt detract from my first point, which is please pay attention to this UFO and nuclear connection.

Are you talking specifically about the one video you posted or are you speaking generally about all the many similar incidents surrounding nuclear facilities? In general, the connection is due to the fact that nuclear capabilities have the ability to do the most damage to humans and earth. Which is why spiritual entities (angels), both good and bad, definitely have a high interest in it.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: sl0j0n

I agree with your entire post.

Unfortunately, for those of us who believe what the Bible tells us, it's not going to end well. God's going to allow all kinds of horrible things to happen to finally convince people that our worldly ways only cause death and we have to turn to him to be saved from ourselves and eternal death.

As it pertains to nuclear facilities, we have seen good spiritual entities neutralize them for a period of time, in order to protect us for that moment. The problem is, we're never going to know when and where God is going to provide protection and when he's not. There will come a time when protection is removed to show us just how destructive humans and bad spiritual entities can truly be without intervention from above.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   

TextAre you talking specifically about the one video you posted or are you speaking generally about all the many similar incidents surrounding nuclear facilities? In general, the connection is due to the fact that nuclear capabilities have the ability to do the most damage to humans and earth. Which is why spiritual entities (angels), both good and bad, definitely have a high interest in it.

I think what my theory is, is that nuclear technologies are going to be the excuse they use when aliens come?

Its not a flushed out theory, but if there are beings that were hidden that were going to come forward I could see this being a way to do that.

Its hard for me to judge because in the Salas story they neutralized the warhead by messing up something to do with its flight sensing. Like literally just knocked something over inside the missile so it didnt know up or down and had to go offline. That, to me, seems fairly benevolent.

However if there was an alien race watching us and keeping their agenda hidden that is scary and probably malevolent.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I think what my theory is, is that nuclear technologies are going to be the excuse they use when aliens come?

Its not a flushed out theory, but if there are beings that were hidden that were going to come forward I could see this being a way to do that.

Personally, I don't think you should expect that these "aliens" are going to ever reveal themselves.

According to the Bible, the most we can expect is that these "aliens" are going to use people to do their dirty work, including the use of incredible powers beyond what is typically physically possible for any human.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Hello;
You have asked some very good questions.
There are 'facts' of human existence that most don't know.

Most people usually don't know Scripture.
In this reply I'll cite or quote Scripture as references for what I write.
There are things in Scripture that are very disturbing to some people.

When Satan began his rebellion he made claims against God.
He told Eve she would not die but (a.) her eyes would 'be opened' (she would 'learn') and (b.) she would "be like God", "knowing" certain things.—Genesis 3:4-5.
Satan implied God had lied and was withholding something from her.

How did God respond?
Basically He let Satan have his way at least for a time.
Scripture has several passages that describe this situation.
The general idea is that God has given Satan a chance to prove his charges.
Scripture says Satan is the 'god of this world' (2Corinthians 4:4) & the 'world is in the power of the wicked one/wickedness'.—1John 5:19.
Jesus even referred to Satan as the "prince" (ruler) of this world.—John 12:31.

Which, when we think about it, makes sense.
There are great evils in this world that defy explanation.
Unless & until we recognize that extreme greed & corruption work w/ all these evils.
Even human trafficking/sex trafficking men, women, & children are part of what the ruling 'elites' are responsible for. Some people say "Epstein still didn't kill himself" because the 'elites' can basically do whatever they want, including having someone killed. Even the rumors that Epstein was blackmailing some 'elites' shows that some people may be able to cover up or 'get away with' anything.

Why?
Because real, actual 'evil' is 'in charge'.
Even most 'religions' are 'in bed w/ the devil' as the saying goes.
Think about it like this;
All of us we say want peace, justice, a better world, etc., but pretty much everything stays the same in those areas.

If we humans could actually solve any of the really big problems we would have done it in ~6,000 yrs of human history.

So the ruling 'elites' don't want the world to find or figure out what is going on. They control the 'governments', media, etc., so they can limit (largely) how many know these things. They can always claim (thru subordinates) that me or you or this or that group is a 'conspiracy theorist', nut job, cult, etc.

This is because Satan is 'in charge'. Some people think Satan 'rewards' his servants w/ wealth, power, fame, prestige, etc., because he is in control.

Even the greed that drives a business to find cheaper ingredients or components is part of this system. Don't forget, General Motors cheapened ignition switches & killed a number of people before the 'government' stopped them. Even then the facts were covered up to reduce liability.

IMO, that is what 'governments' are trying to keep out of sight.
Most of us have heard that there are 'too many people'.
Which is not true, the best estimate I've seen for earth's carrying capacity is 20 billion & we're not even 1/2 that.

But do you ever hear any serious discussions of 'government' corruption or incompetence?
No, never hear about that, do we?
(Not to a significant degree or to actually do anything about it.)

BOTTOM LINE: (& this may be why the Bible has been attacked)
Scripture teaches that humans are not free in the sense that we are truly independent of control. Yes, we have 'free will' in that we can individually choose to do good or bad.

But as a group we have never been & will never be free to decide what humanity will or will not do.
So there is that as another example of why this has been keep quiet.
Each of us can decide what we as individuals will or will not do but humans are not & never will be 'free' in the sense that we can actually decide anything.

Satan has promoted this idea but the evidence indicates it is his scam to keep us under his control.

At least until his allotted time runs out & God intervenes to remove Satan's rule which should be an a handful of years. Or less.

This education/science YouTube channel < www.youtube.com... > has info that the sun will go micro-nova relatively soon & that it has happened in the past.
I think when it does God will use that as a 'time up' signal.

top topics

join