It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A musician predicted covid?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I'm not sure how to categorize this, as to which forum, but it's odd. There is an artist named Poppy which over the years apparently made references to the coming pandemic and other things. I stumbled upon this video which compiled many of her videos into one where she discusses how to safely wear masks, social distancing, and watching for symptoms of the deadly virus, between the years 2016 and 2018..

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Jeremiah33three

Just creepy...

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=26385980]Jeremiah33three[/post
I think this qualifies for the Predictions forum!

I read years ago about the secret societies the elite belong to, and how their satanic rituals deemed they must make their plan known in advance to give it the power to work. There were a lot of examples vis political speeches, movies and T.V. It was an interesting read, though seemed rather far-reaching, so I just filed it for future reference. It's strange how often it happens, and even stranger that I can figure out what's coming our way just from a T.V. show.

After watching the video several more times, the one thing that stands out most is Poppy removing the mask, saying she wasn't afraid anymore, then puts it right back on after a few moments.

We have plenty of researchers, scientists, Bill Gates, WHO, et al telling us another pandemic is a certainty; it's just a matter of when.

edit on 400000066America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 07:27 AM
link   
The game is over. The game is no longer over.

originally posted by: nugget1
I think this qualifies for the Predictions forum!

I read years ago about the secret societies the elite belong to, and how their satanic rituals deemed they must make their plan known in advance to give it the power to work. There were a lot of examples vis political speeches, movies and T.V. It was an interesting read, though seemed rather far-reaching, so I just filed it for future reference. It's strange how often it happens, and even stranger that I can figure out what's coming our way just from a T.V. show.

After watching the video several more times, the one thing that stands out most is Poppy removing the mask, saying she wasn't afraid anymore, then puts it right back on after a few moments.

We have plenty of researchers, scientists, Bill Gates, WHO, et al telling us another pandemic is a certainty; it's just a matter of when.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   

What exactly is it that she predicted? That she wouldn't like the future, and rather preferred the past... not really a visionary.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Yeah... hard to distinguish between arty edge-treaders just fooling around and druggies with an inside track on world events from the high level idiots they sell to; and both kinds go together like power and coke ...or poppy juice.

For all we know it could be coded messages for the reptoids.

It was pretty funny watching the normies puzzle these out for a week or so back in the day, tho.
edit on 3/3/2022 by Baddogma because: words added for extra good info

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

No, more the constant masks. I'm not anti mask, just if someone knew ahead of time...

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

She's fricking creepy Her voice is annoying as hell too.
I wouldn't be surprised if this was predictive programming for whatever weird androids watch/listen to her regularly.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jeremiah33three

No, more the constant masks. I'm not anti mask, just if someone knew ahead of time...

I an so anti-mask and anti forceful injections that I don't understand what you are saying.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Sorry if no make sense. I got the vaccine. Lol, I did but I miss typed. Constant mask mandates followed by opening up, then more mandates. Sorry for the confusion.

originally posted by: Hecate666

originally posted by: Jeremiah33three

I an so anti-mask and anti forceful injections that I don't understand what you are saying.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Here in BC, canada, the head doctor Bonnie Henry just said that covid will likely return in fall. We are the only province that hasn't dropped the mandates and she has even ramped it up further by instituting vax passes for even more professions. It's totally planned ahead.

Creepy videos.

top topics

join